If you play an instrument..show and tell

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
On the left is my grandfathers 1945 Gretch New Yorker. The Ibanez on the right is fairly new but sounds awesome.
Weeds 252

The Baritone on the left i overhauled with emg's and a presence boost switch.
The Hamer on the right is a Artist 59 U.S.A Custom. I put a Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck pickup in the bridge and a SD 59 in the neck..pictures do not do this thing justice.
Weeds 254

anyhow just thought i would share.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't/can't play anything, not even piano after all the lessons my mother made me take, but this thread must be bumped.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
You can play the radio..that counts. ;)

M

midnightrider

nice guitars , i havent yet but i want to dabble in guitar building
my gear , i have a ibanez stagestar (electric) which they only made for 1 year 1996 , its the guitar i use to learn new songs on cause its sooooo freakin easy to play but dont use it at gigs cause the fretboard is short .

have a ibanez (electric) rg series deluxe limited addition which is the one i use for gigs

a 70watt fendr amp (sidekick keyboard ) that will bust your eardrums
and a digitech rp150 (is an effects machine) 150 different sounds

and a yamaha acoustic - beautiful spanish sound guitar

i just learned babe im gonna leave you by led zepplin , decode by paramore and i cant put these songs down

S

spinkus

l have a smartwood les paul, a black fender acoustic and a sigma acoustic which is pretty much a cheap martin, its made by martin but made in korea lol

Camera is down at the moment but i'll get some pics up in a few days. The gibson smartwood lp is just a beauty... all gold/brass hardware that has a slight green petina to it, shes unique

And btw midnightrider, Babe im gonna leave you is one of my all time favorite songs. Just an awesome song

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hell yeah guys would love to see some pics.

sky high

sky high

I have a whole stack of guitars and stuff I didn't want...but ended up with when my 21 yr old son passed in May. Various Schecters, a Schecter bass, a Brian Moore iguitar, a couple of Les Pauls (Custom and Standard), a John Lennon acoustic...(9 guitars en total) a Kuston DFX100, Epi Valve Jr.

82 Ludwig walnut wrapped drum set..... fuck me.... fuck me... fuck me...

bought most of it when the market for weed here was still good and had the cash to spoil him with. Now I gotta figure out WTF to do with it all...

sorry...just a sad dad ventin at the World and all of it's crap. Sure wish I could play....

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I have a whole stack of guitars and stuff I didn't want...but ended up with when my 21 yr old son passed in May. Various Schecters, a Schecter bass, a Brian Moore iguitar, a couple of Les Pauls (Custom and Standard), a John Lennon acoustic...(9 guitars en total) a Kuston DFX100, Epi Valve Jr.

82 Ludwig walnut wrapped drum set..... fuck me.... fuck me... fuck me...

bought most of it when the market for weed here was still good and had the cash to spoil him with. Now I gotta figure out WTF to do with it all...

sorry...just a sad dad ventin at the World and all of it's crap. Sure wish I could play....

Damn man im really sorry to hear that. I think learning to play just might help heal your pain a bit..I started playing my dads guitar the week he passed away.. it has helped me more than you can think.

altimood

altimood

IMG_4111.JPG

Here's my drum kit. I'd like to upgrade but money is scarce for me since September '08.:sweating

On a happier note, I just hooked up with a guitar player and we're starting a project in Denver. We need a bassist now but its all fun for sure. I'm pretty stoked on playing music again.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Nice kit altimood. I love white drums and heads. What type of music are you shooting for with your new project?

altimood

altimood

We're throwing down some heavy style stoner rock. I just met this guy and he does his thing and I do mine. I like bands like Primus, Queens of the Stone Age, to EOTO, Radiohead, LCD Soundsystem, Medeski, Martin, and Wood for inspiration, ya know? I'm kind of all over but this project for me is for fun. The guitar player was cool mixing crazy drum styles into his stuff. Good times. I just got a new Black Beauty snare and fifteen inch high-hats so that's cool, too.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Awesome i love qotsa and all that desert rock as i call it. My band is doing sort of a Faith No More meets The Kidney Thieves.We have a female singer so its nice not having to hear the cookie monster stuff at practice. I would kill for a singer like mike patton though...lol

altimood

altimood

Jesus I forgot Clutch, the best rock band in the world. I love Clutch and JP's drum style.

altimood

altimood

Hey Jeffadies, my brother in law grew up in Crescent City (Humbolt Cty.) and claims to have gone to high school with Mike Patton. Pretty cool, huh? Of course that could be bullshizzle, but he seems legit about it. My favorite FNM song is their War Pigs cover. Patton shredded on that cover tune. "OH LORD YA!"

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
That would be badass to go to school with him..I bet he was the ultimate class clown. \m/

altimood

altimood

Well keep rockin' Jeffadies. Thanks for throwin' this thread up. You inspired me to write a song called "stitches for snitches". Awesome title for a stoner rock jam.:evilgrin

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Well keep rockin' Jeffadies. Thanks for throwin' this thread up. You inspired me to write a song called "stitches for snitches". Awesome title for a stoner rock jam.:evilgrin

Hell yeah brutha shoot me a link when you record that shit. Let me know how that snare works out.. my drummer is always breaking his shit and buying something new..lol

M

midnightrider

l have a smartwood les paul, a black fender acoustic and a sigma acoustic which is pretty much a cheap martin, its made by martin but made in korea lol

Camera is down at the moment but i'll get some pics up in a few days. The gibson smartwood lp is just a beauty... all gold/brass hardware that has a slight green petina to it, shes unique

And btw midnightrider, Babe im gonna leave you is one of my all time favorite songs. Just an awesome song

i hear ya spinkus ,, been lovin the song for many years and it has just recently taken on a whole new meaning

M

midnightrider

clutch is badass - im listening to the regulator right now

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I scored this today from my buddy who plays in the band Ill Nino.Im honored to have his old amp. Im pretty stoked so i thought i would share..If any of you guys like metal give them a spin on the old u of tubes.
Weedsabys 225

Latest posts

Top Bottom