If you use boveda packs do you need mini hygrometer in the jar?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I have 32oz wide mouth jars and boveda 62 8 gram packs. Do you recommend also getting some of the mini hygrometers to put in the jar with the bud and the boveda packs in it? Do you have a brand you recommend? I would like to buy it on amazon for it on there.

B

Burned Haze

I actually recommend a different brand over boveda

reason : the brand you a asking About cost more and have one major flaw . once they lose their ability to stay at their humidity , they become a hard shell . And this non reversible

my suggestion is use this brand because as long as you even give it 60-65% humidity bud of its environment , the cell pack will reabsorb the pack and if you put a digital meter ( I have never seen it off more than 1% even on the first day) so it’s really nice to have something I can have multiple runs and not have to re-buy them.

tip is, buy the bigger version and buy more bulk ( they def discount you by quite a bit if you 50x ( and once you open them I still see the, work for 1-2 years in a closed container )

they are a god send on keeping everything At perfect humidity demands, cause once you fuck it up, your done. Kind of like good food ( example potato chips) if you don’t keep those chips well baggged up after they are not grown sealed before that, even a day or so ..they suck

air + light + humidity = quality

you said you wanted 8g, here’s a example of brand I suggest ( even if im using jar I would still use 60g version and stuff em in there)

Top Bottom