Im a Lil Angry.....

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Mines takin a nap, has been for a few years, lol. I hop on every once in a while & pop a few flip tricks, but my ankles are preety much retired these days.
IMAG3262
IMAG0220

Lol.
Motiv

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

this thread just got that much cooler. way to throwdown some history danimal. weak wall ride....

bigjay420

bigjay420

I've been reading this thread for 2 days. Skateboards are cool (I used to ride a foundation super light). But,I miss the drama. =[

Note to all... Be polite, and you'll receive MUCH more than friendship from this site. The other day, I made an off hand remark on this site about just finding out my wife and I are having a baby. The next day, a few folks on here gifted me some beans as a congratulations. I met my mentor (thanks Max) on here, simply by welcoming him to the farm. Dude has helped me out in so many aspects of growing. In fact... I haven't met a negative person on thcfarmer. Seems everybody's willing to help you out, for the love of the plant. Just gotta ask.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

FOR WHAT?

lol you didnt even ask for anything.

Anyone who is in my area and wants a cut of anything can hit me up for it. I don't know anyone who operates any different.

Of course you cant walk into a business and not expect to do some, but if you know someone and they wont give you a cut, its something you've brought upon yourself.

I know I'm not alone. Everyone in my area who I asked for a cut let me have it, right offa this forum. What a great place!

Go ahead and try askin someone for sumthin.

very true.. good people get good genetics.. grimey fucks get stuck with hermis.

not to mention.. when some1 tells me here is this strain.. don't give it out. don't breed with it unless u ask first.. I wont give it out.. because then my boy will be pissed.. and the next time he has some amazing genetics.. then I don't get it.. not to mention.. THIS IS A BUSINESS and I don't care wat anyone says does or thinks.. if u wana work ur ass off and give away free weed good for u .. but no matter wat happens.. topshelf weed will always fetch decent prices.. so why give away cuts to some1 who will spread them.. then having a flood of the strain.. grown by shity growers .. will end up making the name of that strain fetch less cash.. EVEN WEN ITS GROWN TO PERFECTION..

I cant stand it. I gave a few cuts away of some strains I actualy bred.. and I also gave him 20 seeds of the strain also.. next thing u know this dudes making seeds and selling them .. calling him HIS STRAIN and a NEW NAME.. also bragging all over the net about how great his genetics are.. and guess what... all the genetics he brags about came from my hard work,. and him being a mooch who couldn't keep the cuts and shit to himself.. now I have to compete with the same strain that hes sellin cheaper then I am . because of quality.. ? is that cool?

just because we want it to become LEGAL or MEdical . doesn't mean we want it to become worthless..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Business - Yes ....
Cuts/seeds - real people know real people
Do I give away med's - yes
Do I get paid - yes

To each his own ......
Supply and demand - learned in high school ..... People pay top dollar for Benz';s (as stated by D) but the salesman drives them for free providing he sells enough to stay employed .... my 2

peace SoSer

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I've been reading this thread for 2 days. Skateboards are cool (I used to ride a foundation super light). But,I miss the drama. =[

Note to all... Be polite, and you'll receive MUCH more than friendship from this site. The other day, I made an off hand remark on this site about just finding out my wife and I are having a baby. The next day, a few folks on here gifted me some beans as a congratulations. I met my mentor (thanks Max) on here, simply by welcoming him to the farm. Dude has helped me out in so many aspects of growing. In fact... I haven't met a negative person on thcfarmer. Seems everybody's willing to help you out, for the love of the plant. Just gotta ask.

Hey Jay...How's the fishing this morning?

bigjay420

bigjay420

Congrats BigJay420

You and your family have been blessed with a wonderful gift!!!!

What he said! ^^

Thanks so much, guys! We're super stoked on it. I'll be sure to pass on your congratulations to the Mrs.
It's been a big year for us. We got engaged, married, found out we're having a baby, and started growing. 2013 is the year of the Jays. lol Thanks again, guys!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thanks so much, guys! We're super stoked on it. I'll be sure to pass on your congratulations to the Mrs.
It's been a big year for us. We got engaged, married, found out we're having a baby, and started growing. 2013 is the year of the Jays. lol Thanks again, guys!
Damn, new wife, new baby, new grow, new bills! Better knock a few grows outta the park Jay, you're gonna need some weed for sure ;)

Motiv

Top Bottom