• Thread starter ferg0089
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
don’t know sex yet? than wait to top..
any reason you can’t put this in the ground?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm thinking nice looking plant but don't dribble water around the plant like this. You need to give it a full 7 liter watering can a little bit every 10 min until the 7L watering can is in the pot. The entire pot needs to be moist not just a little around the plant so the roots grow out and fill the pot. Then water only when the top inch is getting dry. Then give it a couple of liters a little at a time so the soil holds the water it does not all run out the bottom
Should already be in a much larger pot. 5 gallon minimum, 20 gallon would be much better. Fill the pot up!
It's not quite ready to top yet .

What are you feeding?
Needs to be out in full sun asap all day.

Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Pot color does not matter. Just shade the pot with a peace of wood or let the weeds grow up around it., as long as the sun is not hitting the pot and heating it your good.

C

Cannabislizard1

I have a few seeds I can send you if you want. Message me your address. Ones I made, and some someone gave me I probably won't use.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So, just a question? Why couldn’t you top that plant yet?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
don’t know sex yet? than wait to top..
any reason you can’t put this in the ground?
So, you shouldn’t top an outdoor plant before you know sex? Why? It seems you could be ahead of the curve with topping regardless of the plants gender? I’m not trying to stir the pot, I genuinely don’t understand that…..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So, you shouldn’t top an outdoor plant before you know sex? Why? It seems you could be ahead of the curve with topping regardless of the plants gender? I’m not trying to stir the pot, I genuinely don’t understand that…..
sorry for being vague, didn’t mean anything bad, it would just add more time in waiting to see what sex..
least that’s what i think i remember happening..
i could be wrong..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
sorry for being vague, didn’t mean anything bad, it would just add more time in waiting to see what sex..
least that’s what i think i remember happening..
i could be wrong..
Oh naw I don’t think anyone means bad by their responses, like I said earlier, I’m an indoor guy 😎, I just saw that imzz said it wasn’t ready to top, and then you said the thing about sexing first, like everyone else, I’m here to learn, and love the farm for that. I learn something new here almost everyday, so my question came from a spot of genuine interest, just know with me, I kinda lack a filter, passive aggression ain’t my cup of tea. I mean well tho. I just thought I was missing something. But yes I do agree topping will extend how long it would take to show gender, I was just missing why it wasn’t “ready” yet. I mean, I top at the 4th set of leaves indoor like church…..

F

ferg0089

I'm thinking nice looking plant but don't dribble water around the plant like this. You need to give it a full 7 liter watering can a little bit every 10 min until the 7L watering can is in the pot. The entire pot needs to be moist not just a little around the plant so the roots grow out and fill the pot. Then water only when the top inch is getting dry. Then give it a couple of liters a little at a time so the soil holds the water it does not all run out the bottom
Should already be in a much larger pot. 5 gallon minimum, 20 gallon would be much better. Fill the pot up!
It's not quite ready to top yet .

What are you feeding?
Needs to be out in full sun asap all day.
ok thanks I didn't want to over water and my area the dirt is hard as rock. I'm using mirical grow as feed. already have a bigger pot ready just scared to transplant cause I've never done it. do you only top early on indoor plants.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

A couple of bags of top soil from the garden center don't cost much if you want a little better soil for the big pot.
It's up to you. What ever you put in the big pot water it the night before. Dig a hole the size you need pop the plant out of the little pot and drop it in the hole, add a little soil to fill in the gaps. Press down a bit and water it in well. Super easy to do.

I do top pretty young. But your plant needs transplanting now. Then give it a week. Or watch a video on low stress training. Once she is happy in her new home Pull the top over and tie it down. Point the top to the North so the sun hits the plant stalk. She will take care of the rest.

I understand about over watering. If you water well then let her dry out between watering she will be super happy. Just don't water it all the time and your good. Guys get into trouble watering the plant every day or 2 even 3 times a day.

F

ferg0089

A couple of bags of top soil from the garden center don't cost much if you want a little better soil for the big pot.
It's up to you. What ever you put in the big pot water it the night before. Dig a hole the size you need pop the plant out of the little pot and drop it in the hole, add a little soil to fill in the gaps. Press down a bit and water it in well. Super easy to do.

I do top pretty young. But your plant needs transplanting now. Then give it a week. Or watch a video on low stress training. Once she is happy in her new home Pull the top over and tie it down. Point the top to the North so the sun hits the plant stalk. She will take care of the rest.

I understand about over watering. If you water well then let her dry out between watering she will be super happy. Just don't water it all the time and your good. Guys get into trouble watering the plant every day or 2 even 3 times a day.
thanks man

Madbud

Madbud

I’d go with the wider one. Layer of rocks and some holes in the bottom for drainage.

Stokes

Stokes

Agree to pot up. The bigger the better. In soil the final yield is directly proportional to pot size. You’re cruising, shes looking fine. Keep us posted. Depending on what you transplant to you will have to start feeding soon. I always recommend organic dry amendments for taste and because im lazy. Just me tho.

F

ferg0089

Agree to pot up. The bigger the better. In soil the final yield is directly proportional to pot size. You’re cruising, shes looking fine. Keep us posted. Depending on what you transplant to you will have to start feeding soon. I always recommend organic dry amendments for taste and because im lazy. Just me tho.
I went with the short wide pot it held 2 and a 3rd bags of potting soil. but I think I waited to late start it she still small for this time of year ill pot a new pic.

Top Bottom