im new please help me

• Thread starter ferg0089
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And while you are spending money, spend some on some decent fabric pots! Growing in plastic garbage cans isn’t going to make your life any easier! You can half ass it on some things, but it shouldn’t be your containers! Good luck!

F

ferg0089

And while you are spending money, spend some on some decent fabric pots! Growing in plastic garbage cans isn’t going to make your life any easier! You can half ass it on some things, but it shouldn’t be your containers! Good luck!
yeah man I know I need better stuff but my wife already don't like that I'm even have the plant so she not gonna let me spend a bunch of money on it. so working with whats available. and it's a regular seed that someone gave me they didn't even know what stain it was. but I did just get 2 gdp autos and a hulkberry auto but nothing to grow in.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
OK. I don’t even like saying the word auto! But in your neck of the woods is probably your best bet. hope it works out for you. It’s definitely not worth marital disharmony in the home! That can really get expensive! 😃

F

ferg0089

OK. I don’t even like saying the word auto! But in your neck of the woods is probably your best bet. hope it works out for you. It’s definitely not worth marital disharmony in the home! That can really get expensive! 😃
its not that bad lol I meet her when I was 16 got married at 18 and now I'm 34. she just paranoid.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Depending on what state you’re in it sounds like she might be smart. When embarking on an endeavor like this, it pays to imagine the worst case scenario. And ask yourself if you are willing to pay those consequences. Especially if you have a family. Some states still take this stuff pretty seriously!

E

Eclipted

got this on the way
Be careful using that ph perfect especially if ordered on Amazon I read a lot of reviews saying it killed plants but got it anyway. Did 1/5 of the recommend dose in my soil grow and my plants almost didn’t recover. Had to flush them twice. It also was high in ph. Could have been a bad batch idk could have been user error. Just be careful and check ph before using. Plants looking dope tho man wish you the best of luck💪🏻💯

Top Bottom