I'm pissed. Neighbors, BS. Please advice

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Anyone ever try this? Works awesome with strawberries.
It's a fill & drain system with a bell siphon the end of each level.
The clone rack that looks like this and has 2 or 3 inch clone collars comes in tent sized kits. You just attach it all together with pipe dope. Can save space and do lots of clones. And it just runs continuously. Pretty sure you could make a setup for about 100 bucks including the 25 bucks for the cloning collars. Unless your hardware prices are insane too. Here they are pretty bad.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The clone rack that looks like this and has 2 or 3 inch clone collars comes in tent sized kits. You just attach it all together with pipe dope. Can save space and do lots of clones. And it just runs continuously. Pretty sure you could make a setup for about 100 bucks including the 25 bucks for the cloning collars. Unless your hardware prices are insane too. Here they are pretty bad.
Just assume everything is the same price but has a 50% shipping charge added.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Been designing a system for a while to set up in the living room just like this. Figure for lettuces and herbs, it'll do great. NFT for the win.
We will have more than enough food for ourselves. Especially with year round growing and free heat and A/C. Can't beat it.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

It’s basically a nft and cannabis can thrive in nft’s.
Do a whole grow and report back to us. No question they thrive. But tell us about the roots and cleaning it afterwards. Unless you plan to just toss it and start new next time.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Or post pictures of someone else’s full grow while in the tubes. I can’t find any but I’m sure they’re everywhere.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

freezeland2

freezeland2

Or post pictures of someone else’s full grow while in the tubes. I can’t find any but I’m sure they’re everywhere.
I have done it. Don’t have pictures of my system which is taken down a few years ago. It is made by American Hydroponics. There are a couple guys on this forum running them successfully too. It is a bunch of work and a lot of automation is needed. Many things can and do wrong so you got to be on your game if your running a nft. But they can churn out some bud.

Check this thread.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Tell me which system is it that I put a seed in here and in an hour out comes a perfectly rolled joint?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Been designing a system for a while to set up in the living room just like this. Figure for lettuces and herbs, it'll do great. NFT for the win.
They rock lettuces and spinach. Herbs too.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

No, right before she left, she came over to bs my wife about a party invite. She wanted it to seem all was good. Wheb the neighbor left, not more than 5 min, I saw all the cops pull in my cul-de-sac.
I had my drivway blocked off, as I always do when I shoot hoops. I hate chasing the ball down the street lol.
Anyway, I thought the same, but when they saw I kept shooting w/out a care, they had no probable cause, couldn't get to my garage, and all element of surprise was long gone.
I do think there's a good chance they'll come back, IF a judge would sign off.
It's not a crime where I live to smell like cannabis, as I'm sure my equipment does. Maybe one of the kids went to their parents and said the house smelt funny? BTW, I never let anyone I don't really know in. Strangest thing. Last week one of the teens used our bathroom to change, when she lived across the street. A few days ago my 4 year ild daughter asked if some 17 year old could come in. WTF??? I said hell no!
Still a 11-14 hour 1K surgevin my electric...Could that be enough?

When I did grow last a few years ago, before the statute, I'd grow 1 plant. Id test S1's Id crossed in Col, stress em, made sure they were potent, and yielded.
I had read you probably wouldn't get in trouble for 1 plant. Not much anyway..
So I did it up.

Here's to my neighbors. 3 years too late
Here's a SECTION of ONE plant! Dispite a little leafy, it was a keeper.
Dam...RATS are bad enough, but this is F'd. They're super religious HYPOCRITES! I've been steamingView attachment 1145805
Funny thing about americans is we've been duped into thinking we have all these "rights"

Did you know if they raid they dont have to show you shit for a warrant...renters got it real bad. They can dig through your boxes duting a rental inspection...not a violation of the law only time you can sue is if they break something....i was told that by an attorney too...lmfao

I wish these god damn sheep would wake up....the gov can do whatever they want!! Its up to a judge too! Its sad lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

If I didn't have a family, and if my wife wasn't close with her's, id be in Alaska, Canada, or maybe Hawaii?
The electric rates in Hawaii are rediculous though. I think twice what they are in NY, so id imagine wholesale would be profitable.
Everyone I met from Canada have been real cool people.
I had no clue Alaska was hard core like that. I guess where there's supply (for anything) there's gonna be a demand
Canada? Wtf its a commie shit show there. Its begining to look alot like communism in america too....lol
Forced vaccinatuons are coming! Jack boot thugs too! America is going to radically change as well...good luck fuckerz! Everyone told me we'd be back to normsl in 6 months. That was march of 2020...idiots

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@Tasty Buds Aren't warrants public record? You might be able to look it up to see if they had a warrant or not.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Canada? Wtf its a commie shit show there. Its begining to look alot like communism in america too....lol
Forced vaccinatuons are coming! Jack boot thugs too! America is going to radically change as well...good luck fuckerz! Everyone told me we'd be back to normsl in 6 months. That was march of 2020...idiots

2 weeks to stop the spread......15 months later 🤦‍♂️

growsince79

growsince79

I honestly think your being paranoid but cause you use to much electric 1 day doesn’t mean the electric co knows your growing. It raises alarms with them if your average bill is a lot higher for at least a couple months. I use a 1k led and have the filter but my electric only went up $5 a month which isn’t high enough for them to notice
That's incredibly cheap electric. My electric is about 10 cents/kwh. That's $3.60/month just to run a 100w light in flower.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I honestly think your being paranoid but cause you use to much electric 1 day doesn’t mean the electric co knows your growing. It raises alarms with them if your average bill is a lot higher for at least a couple months. I use a 1k led and have the filter but my electric only went up $5 a month which isn’t high enough for them to notice

A lot of cheap LED's say 1000 watt but are not really 1000 watts. I would say your LED is around 100-150 watts which is why your bill increased only $5 a month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom