I'm thinking of trying regular seeds

• Thread starter Christos1974
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MyGrowTent

I livecin Bakersfield, CA, where it's always hot and dry. I want a strain that can handle my climate and tropical terpenes.
I live in the Antelope Valley just south of you near Mojave/ Lancaster. It's slightly hotter here and I've had no issues growing any strain I've ever tried. I don't worry about temp/ humidity while growing or flowering and I've never paid attention to strain specific climate recommendations and I've still never had issues growing anything out here. My problem has always been trying to dry and cure in this heat. It's taken awhile but I've finally got my dry room dialed in and I'm getting better looking, tasting and smelling buds.

C

Christos1974

I live in the Antelope Valley just south of you near Mojave/ Lancaster. It's slightly hotter here and I've had no issues growing any strain I've ever tried. I don't worry about temp/ humidity while growing or flowering and I've never paid attention to strain specific climate recommendations and I've still never had issues growing anything out here. My problem has always been trying to dry and cure in this heat. It's taken awhile but I've finally got my dry room dialed in and I'm getting better looking, tasting and smelling buds.
I appreciate the response, however, the heat in Bakersfield is much more brutal than the antelope Valley. I checked your temperature, today you'll have a high of 97 f, the high in Bakersfield is 106 f today, it's horrible!

M

MyGrowTent

I appreciate the response, however, the heat in Bakersfield is much more brutal than the antelope Valley. I checked your temperature, today you'll have a high of 97 f, the high in Bakersfield is 106 f today, it's horrible!
Well then I guess you better not listen to my experience growing in your backyard and focus on what someone from some random place on earth says. They're more likely to know what you need... sorry for the inconvenience. smh

Latest posts

Top Bottom