In my garden?!?

• Thread starter mafu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mafu

Is that Cannabis in my garden?!?

Hello everybody!!
I'm new at this and have some questions.
I've been curious about having my own cannabis plants and started reading about it. I realized that is not that simple; you have to take lots of things in consideration (light, ph, dirt, seeds, etc, etc, etc...) in order to have a great harvest (right?) so a kinda back down couse right now don't have all the time for that now.
I started tossing the seeds (from the product I purchased for my personal use) out my bedroom window to my garden right after I planted a few flowers there (regular flowers, not cannabis) I even change the dirt for the new flowers. A few days later, I notice new plants grownig, but I left them there, althoug they were difrent from the ones I planted. It's been 3 weeks now, and I haven't notice them until now; I went to the garden to see how the flowers are doing, and the little plants have bigger leafs now, MY GOD, IT'S CANNABIS!!!! or at least that's what I think :s
Can you tell me if they're cannabis or not? I mean, I know there are many difrent cannabis species, but mines really looks like cannabis to me!!!

http://i17.invalid.com/albums/b77/toplessbunny/my%20garden/IMG_20110504_145853.jpg
:confused0054:
http://i17.invalid.com/albums/b77/toplessbunny/my%20garden/IMG_20110504_145839.jpg

Any help will be very appreciated!!!

phenotyper

phenotyper

Haha yeah, interesting start. I hear Soma decided to start working with cannabis after doing the exact same thing. He threw seeds out the window, they sprouted, and he's like HEY PLANTS I'M GOING TO BREED. Last part may be apocryphal :)

Cool. Days are getting longer though. Might put the ladies under some weird stress. However, looks like you have a nice little garden going out there.

M

mafu

:D

WOW!! Cool!!!
Thx jagle and phenotyper.
Here we don't have cold days, I live in a tropical country, it's like summer all the time.
I have like 30~35 new plants there, and a few more that are smaller!!!! :party0042:
How and when do I replant them? (don't want them to be alome outside :D)
Can I have 1 tree inside my house (like an ornament tree)?
What's the next step?
My God, sorry for all the questions, but I;m really excited and worry the same time.

M

mafu

Cool, thanks!!!
I got my own plants!!!!! :D but that's not all of them, they're like 30~35 more plants and a few more starting to reach out side the grown :))
I wanna get them inside the house, don't wanna leave them alone out there.
Can I replant them?? What should be my next step?
OMG I'm so happy and worried at the same time :D

D

djonkoman

yep that's weed allright
there aren't many different species of cammabis btw but there are a lot of dfferent strains(strains are just like breeds of dogs, it's still the same species and producing fertile offspring among eachother is no problem but there are some diffrences created by human selection, or natural selection in the case of landraces, wich is more like for example the loads of different varieties od certain poison dart frogs, same concept as breeds and strains but natural selection instead of human selection, but natural selection over such a short span of time that it's still the same species)

but that's just a taxonomic thing(I just point it out because it would be handy if you do it right from the start if you are ever going to read scientific papers i this area, in that case such a simple mistake between strains and species could cause a lot of confusion)

they look kind of indica dominant to me(broad leaflets/fingers)

Top Bottom