In need of weed

• Thread starter LA Woman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

Now I understand what you mean about shady dealers. Don't you go to jail for 10 yrs. for like a roach?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

My suggestion would be too , try a skate park! guys there are not too shady and most likely you'll sort somethin out....

L

LA Woman

Now I understand what you mean about shady dealers. Don't you go to jail for 10 yrs. for like a roach?

Don't even get me started. You have drunks driving around killing people but if I want to smoke a simple joint they will put me UNDER the jail. Its so unfair I want to scream! Ita all about money and the slimey politics.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Don't do it!!U will have wasted all that time growing them and end up with some bunk weed!!

yezmar420

yezmar420

Sucks for you...plenty of room here in Cali for you..enjoy the humidity.

L

LA Woman

Well I miss it but, my job sent me here so what are you going to do......you know. And yes the humidity is outrageous in Florida. I live in South Florida where its at its worst. I don't see how anyone could grow outdoors here without having mold covered buds. Meagan. :)

H

headband707

Yeah when I was in Mexico Caribbean the bud was awful and if you left it out for an hour you couldn't smoke it because it's so wet. There must be good bud somwhere I just couldn't find it lol peace out Headband707

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yea headband most of the weed that is sold in tourist areas is week due to people just trying to make some quick dough if you no people there is some real fire down there

H

headband707

I did find good bud once but in Cancun the bud really sucked .. I did hear there was good bud but I have gone for years and they seem to have a lot of that very very shitty bud lol... A real rip too at $10.00 a gram. I did go to lots of different ppl but they all had the same shit lol...Lots of Coke too lol.. The Coke was the same price as the bud lol peace out Headband707

K

Killin It

Did you find any nug yet?

Im down in South Florida myself (west coast) and I know what you're going through. There isnt anything. If you can get lucky enough to get some its dudu brown or overpriced badly grown wet outdoor. At least IME.

Wish you the best.

L

LA Woman

It seems like the bud would be better down there where alot of it comes from. I mean when you get from there it hasn't been handled 50 times and smashed into bricks then shoved down some guys underwear....which probably hasn't been changed in a month btw. Meagan :)

M

Mr.LovaLova

Hmmm....yea that sucks, I just moved up here from South Florida haha what to do?? Jump a flight to Cali and mail yourself some, or have someone mail you some, i hear a turkey bag and a pound a coffee will fool any of the common fo.GL and hunting
LL

L

LA Woman

Did you find any nug yet?

Im down in South Florida myself (west coast) and I know what you're going through. There isnt anything. If you can get lucky enough to get some its dudu brown or overpriced badly grown wet outdoor. At least IME.

Wish you the best.

Didn't find any yet. Probably going to just try to wait until mine is ready. Meagan :)

M

Mr.LovaLova

Yea waiting is a good thing, like the heinz commercial says..best things come to those who wait lol:icon_animal26:

S

shift00420

I miss the hell out of Florida!! nnow i live in buffalo and snowboard instead of surf but it aint the same.
:dull

M

Mr.LovaLova

Me too Shift... I lived in Palm Beach County for like 7 years before moving back to Maine. I miss the beaches, I do my fair share of boarding now though

Latest posts

Top Bottom