In the Chicken pen

• Thread starter chikken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chikken

chikken

these are a couple of the purple wreck that I am vegging for a lil bit longer to let em branch and get more tops before I flip em. which I think I'm gonna knock a few clones off of em and up-pot em and veg for a few more days , then put em in flower with the ultimate sours.
DSCF4146
DSCF4147

chikken

chikken

these pics were taken under the 600's sorry for the light quality. I'll get some better pics later. these are the ultimate sours that I put in flower on the 11th. i took a few clones off of them. up-potted to 3 gallon pots and put em in. they are doing great. no stress.
DSCF4148
DSCF4149
DSCF4150
DSCF4151
DSCF4152

ZONER

ZONER

chikken

chikken

Hey, its my little birdy buddy, haven't seebln you in ages man. Hows life treating ya lately.
doing great Buddy, work all the time and go home is about all I do anymore, and fuck around in the garden. Bigdambud talked me into coming around. getting to see some old friends like Roc and yourself and Greenjeans, Max and Stoner are here as are quite a few more refugees. getting me a grow on. trying some new genetics. trying to find the one..lol good to see ya kickin around here Buddy. well have to catch up.

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Talked you into it!!...oh hell no!!...hehehe...same thing he tells his ol lady too....just pass the buc to ol Big huh...throw his azz in front of the bus again will ya...I had nothing to do with him coming here and I'm sticking to it...now what you want me to do with these girls you wanted...top um...uppot...raise um for ya...they been up 2 days now...I'm gonna charge room and board soon...and how's that damn only diesel..you know... that one for me...yours up yet...lol...I can come get mine anytime...take you some cuts in a few wks...hehehe...and what the hell was in that Bubba Blunt Log we smoked...Krytonite...last thing I remember was the space station going by...goddamn 12incher...1/2in thick...kill a light weight would ya...I'm still fck'd up...B

chikken

chikken

up=pot em and knock the top out of em. slow em down a bit...lol I'm about ready to let you come get that diesel, damn thing hasn't grown a inch...hell not a mm.nothing. still looking for those other 3 I dropped..about time.

them damn bubba blunt logs will change your attitude. latitude or something..lol that fucker can roll em...lol

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

"I'm about ready to let you come get that diesel, damn thing hasn't grown a inch...hell not a mm.nothing."...can I predict what's in store for this one...bet the window/door is already cracked open...better perk up Sour D...knowing what I know...just saying...B

chikken

chikken

show ya what I got going on. the group shot is the burmese kush on the left, the mk ultra on the right and the sour diesel in the middle. all planted on the same day, all came up on the same day, just the cali connection sour diesel has bareley grown at all if any. shot of the burmese, then the sour diesel. look at the growth rate difference. and a shot of the sour diesel that came up today. tiny lil fucker, I'm used to beans jumping out of the fucking soil and going balls out for life....growing. from jump street. not fucking around deciding if it's gonna grow or not. got 2 more sour diesel down. we'll see what happens with those.
DSCF4154
DSCF4155
DSCF4156
DSCF4154
DSCF4155
DSCF4156
DSCF4160

chikken

chikken

and I figure i'd throw in this shot of a purple wreck that I up-potted and threw back into veg....gonna be a beast..lol seriously though I am impressed with this pheno of the purple wreck. good structure. I cut some clones off this girl to keep back..lol like I'm gonna need em. gonna let her settle for a few more days then toss her into flower.
DSCF4161

chikken

chikken

update time. Got a couple of ROC's creations going in the garden now. a bcs/st/c99 x ghost train og and a bcs/st/c99 s1 these are a couple of weeks old. I also dropped 2 more of ROC's creations in the dirt tonight, 3 purps x skunk and 2 purps x thai looking for girls. the second pic is of the burmese kush on the left and mk ultra on the right, and then a pic of the 2 healthy sour diesels that are up. I can't wait to see all these girls grow up. I'm excited about the ROC crosses I got going now and will probably do a seperate journal on those when they get going good. I got 4 strains going now from him....wooohoooo
DSCF4163
DSCF4164
DSCF4165

Latest posts

Top Bottom