In The Dawg House

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Okay so i think I've finally got the posting pics down so here goes nothing.

GCL

GCL 7 17 reduced

GCL FIM 7 17 reduced

Blue Power#1
BP1 7 17 reduced

Blue Power#2
BP2 7 17 reduced

CGCX
CGCX 7 17 reduced

LAMFAK#1
LAMFAK2 TIP 7 17  reduced

LAMFAK#2
LAMFAK 2 7 17 reduced

Camdawg

Camdawg

Okay so quick update the GCL was a boy CGCX was weak bullshit one blue Power was a boy and the other got bad ph lock out and I abandoned it during my move.

during the move I got lazy and all the plants got a little behind. I'm all moved in to my new place and have the two LAMFAK girls which I've been taking cuts from. I have 2 phenos one leaning towards the master kush and one towards the fire alien. Taking my time to get my new room set up right and will continue this log when the magic starts to happen

thanks farm fam

Camdawg

Camdawg

BUILD DAY
here's the list for today
re due Window covers
build base frame
build tent frame
hang panda
make velcro door
secure pond liner
light test
hang t5 and temp/rh meter
move plants out of closet and into new home

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

is this going to be a room or other space? how much wattage u running

moving sucks! I'm still dealing with my problems from not tending to mine during a move.

good luck

Camdawg

Camdawg

It's a spare room im sectioning off a flowering area worh 2x2s and panda. Gonna be 4x8 flowering section half of it filled then flipped under a 1k then next month the other half goes in under another 1k. Ill have a 4x4 area to veg/clone.

Chobble

Chobble

Lookin good dude! Get those plants as close to the T5's as possible. Get some air flow on them too. You can get bulbs right next to the leaves without burning them.

Keep growin mate!

Chobble

Camdawg

Camdawg

Todays pic

20131107 091652

chobble - I lowered the light a bit its only a 4 tube ill upgrade to a 8 bulb t5 next cycle for a better lighting footprint.

Is it possible to edit a thread title? Mods? Maybe just in the dawg house as ive lost the blue Power and green cracks and probably won't use the LAMFAKs as my keepers, got some aligee seeds on the way gonna be pheno hunting through those amd find my bottom bitch

Chobble

Chobble

Todays pic

View attachment 349861
chobble - I lowered the light a bit its only a 4 tube ill upgrade to a 8 bulb t5 next cycle for a better lighting footprint.

Is it possible to edit a thread title? Mods? Maybe just in the dawg house as ive lost the blue Power and green cracks and probably won't use the LAMFAKs as my keepers, got some aligee seeds on the way gonna be pheno hunting through those amd find my bottom bitch

Understandable, I definitely see your problem. T5's work great, Im thinking about upgrading to MH for better penetration/more light. Good call getting that seedling close.

As for the title change I think its pretty hard, you could message a mod :P

Chobble

Camdawg

Camdawg

I really think t5s penetrate better than people give them credit for. In no way am I comparing them to HPS/MH but with fresh tubes and a fan on them I get pretty good growth for cheap ebill. A few notes all but one is planted toward the edge of the smart pot. I bend them toward the other side of the smart pot and will tie them down. The seedling is the 3rd LAMFAK it skipped a five finger leaf set and went from 3 to 7

Camdawg

Camdawg

Todays pic

20131108 101138 reduced

Kinda not liking the earth juice line up I know you gotta bubble it but it takes me more like 3 days then 1 to bring the ph up from below 4. Girls are thirsty but the brew isn't ready yet. Gotta get this timing down. More honestly I need to pull the trigger on the jacks.

Chobble

Chobble

Todays pic

View attachment 350086

Kinda not liking the earth juice line up I know you gotta bubble it but it takes me more like 3 days then 1 to bring the ph up from below 4. Girls are thirsty but the brew isn't ready yet. Gotta get this timing down. More honestly I need to pull the trigger on the jacks.

Jump on the jacks. Do you know much about the water your using to grow with? If you do you should check the calcium levels, You will most likely be better off using Peters 16 - 4 - 17 Hydro FEed with Mag Sulfate rather then adding Calcium nitrate. I even already have enough sulfur, mag sulfate is just really cheap mag :P. If you order straight from jacks its cheap but shipping literally doubles the price. Worth it though.

Anyways Im off to pot up my babies and get those 1000w's runnin.

Good Growin,
Chobble

Camdawg

Camdawg

Jump on the jacks. Do you know much about the water your using to grow with? If you do you should check the calcium levels, You will most likely be better off using Peters 16 - 4 - 17 Hydro FEed with Mag Sulfate rather then adding Calcium nitrate. I even already have enough sulfur, mag sulfate is just really cheap mag :P. If you order straight from jacks its cheap but shipping literally doubles the price. Worth it though.

Anyways Im off to pot up my babies and get those 1000w's runnin.

Good Growin,
Chobble

I use ro water ppm 0 ec 0 ph around 6 my tap is like ph 9 no joke its gross too hold up just got a tds meter yesterday so lets see how bad it is. ....340 ppm .7 ec not so bad but I don't even wanna know what thats made up of plus I got a h2o connect so I get a hook up.

Chobble

Chobble

I use ro water ppm 0 ec 0 ph around 6 my tap is like ph 9 no joke its gross too hold up just got a tds meter yesterday so lets see how bad it is. ....340 ppm .7 ec not so bad but I don't even wanna know what thats made up of plus I got a h2o connect so I get a hook up.

Makes sense, My water is relatively good for growing even though its really hard. The bicarbonates shouldn't be a problem. You definitely want to go with the Calcium nitrate with RO water though.

Top Bottom