In The Dawg House

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Thanks

I've got about a week and a half maybe 2 left, when should I start giving just plain water? I'd like to try and push them as far as possible if its going to return in yields but I'd hate to end up with sparkling sizzle buds that aren't fully flushed.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I would give them a small feed and u should be good . I tend to avoid letting them yellow out toward the end feels like I'm losing weight that way but I haven't done a test to see.

green bastard

green bastard

Question guys: I have a fairly boss phone camera think I could see the trichs go amber by getting a clear pic close up and zooming in?
nope go to your grow shop buy one of those little microscopes for 10 bucks works great....camera on the phone doesnt have the the proper macro setting or mega pixels hope this helps....GB

green bastard

green bastard

Thanks

I've got about a week and a half maybe 2 left, when should I start giving just plain water? I'd like to try and push them as far as possible if its going to return in yields but I'd hate to end up with sparkling sizzle buds that aren't fully flushed.
you using hydro or soil if it were soil i flsh myself for about 20 days gotta get all that shit out over your medium deffinitly if your using chem nutes...hydro 10 to 14 days for sure!....bind all the green out of the fan leaves and your set!

green bastard

green bastard

im using a samsung camera now thats got better zoom and picture quality than any phone and i cant see trich's

Camdawg

Camdawg

you using hydro or soil if it were soil i flsh myself for about 20 days gotta get all that shit out over your medium deffinitly if your using chem nutes...hydro 10 to 14 days for sure!....bind all the green out of the fan leaves and your set!
They're in bm6 sphagnum peat moss I think I am going to start flushing this next water day

green bastard

green bastard

They're in bm6 sphagnum peat moss I think I am going to start flushing this next water day
if you got additives get flushing asap if your planning on chopping in the next 14- 20 days bro!...those additives are time released and you wanna flush them out of your medium!

green bastard

green bastard

thats good should flush out nice and quick 2 weeks would be fine!....i use guano and wormcastings and shrimp compost in my soil mix takes a little bit extra to flush the out

Camdawg

Camdawg

Well I figure I should start wrapping this thread up for now at least.
20140208 190620
20140208 203308

Camdawg

Camdawg

I'll post yield and smoke report as a follow up when the time comes. I pruned the plants to varying degrees and definitely see the difference and think with more mainline topping I can quickly find the sweet spot. I have more of these seeds so not trippin on bringing tje LAMFAK back when I get around to it. Not sure when but I've got a grip of @Aligee beans to sprout as well as some close crew already starting the seeds I gave them to get a head start on mother selection. Seems like the longest run I've ever done, first time growing moms and taking cuts. Learned a lot about mothers and hope to someday keep a Bush in veg without problems. Definitely over trained them using to much force, I think it may have stressed them a bit they really didn't stretch much but stacked well. My friend that helped me deleaf and hang commented that they reeked of fresh oj and licorice, I think I did okay. Thanks for those who rode along, wasn't the most intense thread but hey I was only 8 girls under a t5. Thanks to @Chobble @GR33NL3AF and @green bastard and everyone else for making me feel like I wasn't just talking to myself.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I'll post yield and smoke report as a follow up when the time comes. I pruned the plants to varying degrees and definitely see the difference and think with more mainline topping I can quickly find the sweet spot. I have more of these seeds so not trippin on bringing tje LAMFAK back when I get around to it. Not sure when but I've got a grip of @Aligee beans to sprout as well as some close crew already starting the seeds I gave them to get a head start on mother selection. Seems like the longest run I've ever done, first time growing moms and taking cuts. Learned a lot about mothers and hope to someday keep a Bush in veg without problems. Definitely over trained them using to much force, I think it may have stressed them a bit they really didn't stretch much but stacked well. My friend that helped me deleaf and hang commented that they reeked of fresh oj and licorice, I think I did okay. Thanks for those who rode along, wasn't the most intense thread but hey I was only 8 girls under a t5. Thanks to @Chobble @GR33NL3AF and @green bastard and everyone else for making me feel like I wasn't just talking to myself.
My pleasure Cam, looks like you did very well... and damn! OJ and Licorice smell??? Sounds dank as hell! Keep up posted on your final numbers, very interested in working with this strain.

Top Bottom