In The Dawg House

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

My jacks pro came in today gotta get some epsom salt from green thumb tomorrow.

Got a little N def going on. One thing I learned is fuck earth juice. The 2 day bubble only to make a weak batch doesn't work for me.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up with my thread. Here's an update
20140123 000422
20140123 000422
20140123 000438
20140123 000422
20140123 000438
20140123 000451
20140123 000456
20140123 000512

Last edited:
Camdawg

Camdawg

These are the La master kush x fire alien kush @ about 6 weeks under only t5. For t5 I don't think I'm doing to bad and may even have a semi respectable yield considering.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Might be closer to 7 the master kush is supposed to be a red head, my kinda girl. If I get a seed here and there I'm not gonna fret as its all personal and id pop them to see what was there.

Tank333

Tank333

Might be closer to 7 the master kush is supposed to be a red head, my kinda girl. If I get a seed here and there I'm not gonna fret as its all personal and id pop them to see what was there.
I ran Master Kush for my first grow ever, and it turned out AMAZING! My wife swears it tastes just like Thanksgiving Dinner! Lol.

Chobble

Chobble

I sure hope not and dont think so. I just ran and checked for nanners or emerging seeds and didn't see anything.

Your calyx's arn't swelling dont worry. There shouldn't be seed growth. Also lookin good man :D Are those under T5's or an HPS?

Chobble

Camdawg

Camdawg

T5 8 bulb with stock bulbs. Depending on life in the next 4 months I'm either going to be putting all my gear into storage or blowing my room up with a 4k run or relocating and resetting.

green bastard

green bastard

your doin great bro hairs start dying off at weeks 5 to 6 anyway unless youdealing with sativas i fot a few that are 45 days in and full of white hairs

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
is that one phenotype? guaranteed to have lemon liquorish overtones from the looks of things... ;)

Camdawg

Camdawg

is that one phenotype? guaranteed to have lemon liquorish overtones from the looks of things... ;)
2 different seeds but no exactly sure what clones came from which mom. Only 2 of the 8 aren't pushing purps but I thought I had a more even distribution of clones so it could have to do with where the fan is really hitting. Definitely more liqurish kush not much lemon so far.

Camdawg

Camdawg

And thanks for chiming in kingboy these things are frost monsters id recommend your work to any one. I think these might be a bit more fire alien kush dom but I'm not 100% sure.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
My jacks pro came in today gotta get some epsom salt from green thumb tomorrow.

Got a little N def going on. One thing I learned is fuck earth juice. The 2 day bubble only to make a weak batch doesn't work for me.

Camdawg, Earth juice ferts are great in small doses. Start off with great soil out the gate (like Roots organics), then supplement lightly with the Earth juice regiment (like 1/4 -1/2 strength). Always bubble the EJ Gig Grow Tea to ph of 5.9 - 6.3. The plants will boost with frequent teas and top dressing with original planting mix once every 6 days. They need a "comfort diet"... and root space!!!! organically cultivated plants respond well to a stable, nonfluctuating food source... Many people just cant seem to hit this magic spot in organic cultivation! less is more. focus on environment first. Results will be the best tasting, loudest smelling buds on the shelf. Enjoy those girls. :cool:

Chobble

Chobble

Question guys: I have a fairly boss phone camera think I could see the trichs go amber by getting a clear pic close up and zooming in?

In my experience just go to macro mode and get close, zoom likes to ruin quality.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Camdawg, Earth juice ferts are great in small doses. Start off with great soil out the gate (like Roots organics), then supplement lightly with the Earth juice regiment (like 1/4 -1/2 strength). Always bubble the EJ Gig Grow Tea to ph of 5.9 - 6.3. The plants will boost with frequent teas and top dressing with original planting mix once every 6 days. They need a "comfort diet"... and root space!!!! organically cultivated plants respond well to a stable, nonfluctuating food source... Many people just cant seem to hit this magic spot in organic cultivation! less is more. focus on environment first. Results will be the best tasting, loudest smelling buds on the shelf. Enjoy those girls. :cool:
I have no doubt killer soil and earth juice can kill it but I grow in promix and I like the Jacks pro. Im gonna use the earth juice I have in my outdoor mostly veggie garden.

Camdawg

Camdawg

In my experience just go to macro mode and get close, zoom likes to ruin quality.
Let me rephrase that if I get a good picture then zoom in on the image will I be able to see the amber color?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

yes you can see some. better if u can look at it on a tv or computer tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom