In the works...

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mud Man

Mud Man

It's unfortunately gonna be a while longer A-Roe....

I've had a bit of a setback with most of the varieties I was going to release this month. I had SFV and Space Queen pollen stored in the fridge waiting for when my mothers were ready for dusting. Well moisture must have got in there and ruined the viability...I'm finding only a few seeds here and there...a couple plants seem to have none.
The pollen was viable before I stored it because the Killer Queen I pollenated w/ Space Queen is well seeded...but the SFV and Chemdog D I pollinated after that with stored SQ pollen only has a few seeds here and there....same w/ the SFV x's, only a few.
That was the first time I tried using pollen that was stored, and my last....back to the old-fashioned way, LOL!
Sorry for the delay farmers, it sucks, but rest assured they ARE coming!

**The Killer Queen x Space Queen seeds are on track and should be sent into the bay within a few weeks, along with SSH F2 freebies and maybe even a few fem packs like Master Kush x SFV.

Any updates JIMMY ? next drop has me all anxious, don't wanna miss out. :) Wishing you well

master fernando fems :evilgrin0040:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Jimmynitz any more Motor Breath coming to the bay?

Not on this next drop I'm afraid:worried...I'm not finding any motorbreath seeds...
More motorbreath should be back in a few months.

A

A-Roe

Boy I hope I dont miss out on this drop really wanted those Master x SFV's and anything else that was fem, but especially the MasterxSFV.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Boy I hope I dont miss out on this drop really wanted those Master x SFV's and anything else that was fem, but especially the MasterxSFV.
Hey A-Roe,
There will be some 6-seed packs of Kush Inc.-(Socal Master x SFV OG) sent with my next drop....so stay tuned.:)

Mud Man

Mud Man

Hey A-Roe,
There will be some 6-seed packs of Kush Inc.-(Socal Master x SFV OG) sent with my next drop....so stay tuned.:)

Nice work Jimmy..> Any idea how long roughly till they hit
All over them like a rash,:evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040:

A

A-Roe

I hope everyone is getting plenty of sleep waiting on the Raskal drop; leaving the door open for me to get a pack from Jimmy.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
**update**

OK a new drop from Pisces Genetics is right around the corner!
Check back for an update from Logic as to when they will drop.

This drop was much smaller than expected due to issues I mentioned earlier in the thread, although I do have a decent amount of Vic's High seeds.

Here is what I sent in:

Vic's High(Killer Queen x Space Queen) 12 seeds per pack, regular

Kush Inc.(Socal Master Kush x SFV OGK) 6 seeds per pack, female

Super Silver Haze F2's...FREEBIES!!

I also sent in 2 "bonus" packs that will be auctioned....the ONLY 2 packs there is of this F1 cross that I'll be releasing. The rest I kept for myself to look for keepers and work the line further. I may just keep this one a surprise until it drops. :evilgrin0040: hehehe!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
YEAH BOY!!! i NEED that Kush inc.... I hope I don't miss out. If I snag a pack of those I will be popping Vics High, Motorbreath, and Kush inc!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

sfv s1's fuck bro I have been wanting that clone for so long now these s1s just might be the next best thing I would love to see some photos of her if u have them I'm sure u do all your crosses seem like they would be killer. I bet the s1's are gonna be hard to pop cuz they will all be keepers. Nice work look forward to seeing them

Latest posts

Top Bottom