A

A-Roe

I gotta itchy trigger finger, locked, loaded and ready to pull it.:hunter:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Vic's Genetic's

I will purchase anything made with Vic's stuff, especially made by you. Thanks in advance

mal

Mud Man

Mud Man

Jimmy dropping bombs at logic > bring the fire fighters!!! Exciting times at the farm :)

A

A-Roe

Been up since the announcement; No sleep for me, I'll sleep when Im dead.

C

CHEVYBOX

Wow Jimmy!! I just want some of them SSH f2's.. and there free!! Thats means I can spend the bucks on the Vic and get the SSH free.. Now thats whats up bro!!

B

bobman

I guess a heads up means, there up. no wonder so many people start threads asking for updates.

Z

Z-ro

Kinda thought there was gonna be a heads up, hard for people who have shit to do to sit around on the net all day every day waiting for drops.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Kinda thought there was gonna be a heads up, hard for people who have shit to do to sit around on the net all day every day waiting for drops.
Honestly so did I, Z-ro....but I was in the dark as to when they were going to drop as much as you guys. I am truly sorry, but really I have no control of the seeds once they are out of my hands and into Logic's.
If I had heard anything I would have put a thread up giving a general idea when they were going to be listed, that's what I planned on doing anyway...
I hate not knowing as much as you guys, trust me.

Again, sorry for that miscommunication. I won't let it happen again on the next drop.:)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
recieved vics high no ssh freebies :sign0065: ????
thanks either way jimmy cant wait to get them agoin :hi

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
recieved vics high no ssh freebies :sign0065: ????
thanks either way jimmy cant wait to get them agoin :hi

Huh.
I'm sure what happened there w00dy. You should have gotten those SSH F2's for freebies w/ a purchase from Pisces.
Did you get another freebie instead?

B

bobman

Hey Jimmy any estimate on your next femmed batch of anything. Congrats on the success of the motorbreath looks like a real home run.

E

E.T.

got my vic's high today....just like woody, no ssh f2's. i did get some black domina x space queen's though. thanks jimmy, look forward to working with these...

Huh.
I'm sure what happened there w00dy. You should have gotten those SSH F2's for freebies w/ a purchase from Pisces.
Did you get another freebie instead?

E

el boyo

yup, same here.. got vic's, but no ssh.. also got the domina as freebies..

F

Fineus

waiting on more motorbreath and kush inc....are you making more of these Jimmy?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
waiting on more motorbreath and kush inc....are you making more of these Jimmy?
Some more Motorbreath are being made now.:)
I should get around to making more Kush INC. in the next few months if I have the time and space...but sorry none are in the works currently.

Top Bottom