Wisher619

lazy mans cloning
solo cup/RO water/cuttings

2 weeks roots

cut tray with solution

beautiful plants

Moto

Moto

What up @Moto ... I always know when you come online. I get about a dozen rep points or likes, etc.. Thanks for always kicking it with us and being part of the excitement here

It's a pleasure to be a part of the cool people in the community. Looks like you'll are doing fantastic and lovely photographs everyone is sharing. :D

Keep up the great work buddies and nice job. :)

Moto

Wisher619

Wisher619

Looking happy and healthy. Nice job Wisher on your cloning. :)
my mother in law clones some house plants by sticking them in water and setting the in the window sill
so I took a few cuts
and stuck them in water
and sure enough
roots
and the plant didnt fade like normal clones
and the leaves never drooped
sitting in water works

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

by the way Wisher... You lied to me! You said put them mothers in coco, because they will grow too fast in dwc... Well i put them in coco and they growing out the damn tent now.. I just got this coco down now too. Deff less watering is helping. I uped the calimag and that put them right ... Im getting to where i feel like im ready for trying rockwool just once because its so difficult. Just one plant with a single drip.. Then again i did just take a big bong hit, and that always sends me to dream land lol...

incogneato

incogneato

my mother in law clones some house plants by sticking them in water and setting the in the window sill
so I took a few cuts
and stuck them in water
and sure enough
roots
and the plant didnt fade like normal clones
and the leaves never drooped
sitting in water works
That's how I've cloned every other plant I've grown. I've got a basil on the window sill now that I did that way

Wisher619

Wisher619

by the way Wisher... You lied to me! You said put them mothers in coco, because they will grow too fast in dwc... Well i put them in coco and they growing out the damn tent now.. I just got this coco down now too. Deff less watering is helping. I uped the calimag and that put them right ... Im getting to where i feel like im ready for trying rockwool just once because its so difficult. Just one plant with a single drip.. Then again i did just take a big bong hit, and that always sends me to dream land lol...
but it is slower than DWC
in DWC plants grow like 1" a day
so at least with coco you can manipulate the watering and whatnot
!!!!!
good job though man

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

but it is slower than DWC
in DWC plants grow like 1" a day
so at least with coco you can manipulate the watering and whatnot
!!!!!
good job though man
Im over here having a blast. Thanks... I see you gettting incogneto on the right path just like you did me.. We both lucky to have your insight! You both like coco so he can learn much from you as he has already learned quite a bit. And he is like me, he isnt scared to fail, and thats the mark of success,,,

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

is that the bag seed?
beast brother
no thats actually the D candy. It is holdint its own with quanity and cola size but frost and the way the bud forms, and looks and smells, IS ALL BAG SEED! To be honest, the bag seed looks like its on a whole diffrent level with tric production, and what is the coolest is the way the buds look. They dont have all that leaf and thick ass pistols. Its more chunky and just looks totally diffrent. Like Gods weed!
Makes me wonder how many ppl have grown weed and never grown something like this. I dont know if a lot of diffrent strains look like this or if what i have had up till now has just been sub par....

incogneato

incogneato

Im over here having a blast. Thanks... I see you gettting incogneto on the right path just like you did me.. We both lucky to have your insight! You both like coco so he can learn much from you as he has already learned quite a bit. And he is like me, he isnt scared to fail, and thats the mark of success,,,
I definitely appreciate any guidance I can get

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well fuck. . I tore a bottom branch off about 5 days ago front the bag seed. It's been drying.. I just checked it and went to load a bowl. And this is what I find.. That's why seeds are in the bag. I garantee that the candy doesn't have no seeds. Male was pulled long before it had a chance. Cloned it and killed it immediately.

Wisher619

Wisher619

no thats actually the D candy. It is holdint its own with quanity and cola size but frost and the way the bud forms, and looks and smells, IS ALL BAG SEED! To be honest, the bag seed looks like its on a whole diffrent level with tric production, and what is the coolest is the way the buds look. They dont have all that leaf and thick ass pistols. Its more chunky and just looks totally diffrent. Like Gods weed!
Makes me wonder how many ppl have grown weed and never grown something like this. I dont know if a lot of diffrent strains look like this or if what i have had up till now has just been sub par....
sounds like a keeper

remember
infamous Chem/OG Kush and many others came from bag seed

you can find gems everywhere

the problem I have with Dutch Genetics is they breed huge quantities and I dont believe they actually run there stock to see what the result is

small mom and pop breeders alot of times do
like BOG
or Ocean Grown etc.......they always run there stock before release to make sure the beans pop what they say they will

Wisher619

Wisher619

Well fuck. . I tore a bottom branch off about 5 days ago front the bag seed. It's been drying.. I just checked it and went to load a bowl. And this is what I find.. That's why seeds are in the bag. I garantee that the candy doesn't have no seeds. Male was pulled long before it had a chance. Cloned it and killed it immediately.
but that is good

as long as that isnt the whole plant
you can keep running them until you find one stable
then find something you want to cross it to
then cross it and have babies
find the best male and back brees it to the mom
and out of those babies find another strong male and back breed it again
now she is cubed
and hopefully stable

Top Bottom