Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

buds are getting dense, colas are filling out nice. Got good frost.
HOWEVER i have a visitor in my tent.. Not for sur where he came from considering i havent seen one around here since mid summer...
A lady bug.. Little red shell.. I will be damn.. He went and hid on me.. He gonna cause me problems???Or can he hang out? I dont mind him as long as he is solo and not a terrorist..

20161129 171153
20161129 171813
20161129 171908
20161129 172006
20161129 172251
incogneato

incogneato

HOWEVER i have a visitor in my tent.. Not for sur where he came from considering i havent seen one around here since mid summer...
A lady bug.. Little red shell.. I will be damn.. He went and hid on me.. He gonna cause me problems???Or can he hang out? I dont mind him as long as he is solo and not a terrorist..
Looking damn good brotha! Ladybugs are your friend haha they eat aphids and spider mites

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking damn good brotha! Ladybugs are your friend haha they eat aphids and spider mites
Ya that is what i heard.. but i dont want over run with them either.. Hell i dont know nothing about bugs. I however think it would be cool to have some kind of animal in my garden. Saw a guy that had a praying mantis. I think i am gonna have to get one too. A couple lizards that wouldnt eat my plant would be cool but i dont know which ones would work... Any body know?

Wisher619

Wisher619

let him hang...he kills bad bugs

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah no need for a bubbler
just pour and sit
they call it a sips system
it acts like nature
in coco
the roots will grow down to the solution
and the solution will take up what it needs
havnt ran into a problem so far

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wont lie to you guys.. I didnt become a master grower over night.. I did however learn to simplify things rather quick and take as much of the newbie guess work out of it. Plants are a whole diffrent creature after the roots have been established...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What up @Moto ... I always know when you come online. I get about a dozen rep points or likes, etc.. Thanks for always kicking it with us and being part of the excitement here

Latest posts

Top Bottom