Mh buds

Big bagseed1
SDXQ2

SDXQ2 2

incogneato

incogneato

Looks good to me.
Gotta do what works for you.

Over time maybe get a few more clip reflector's to spread out the supplemental light where you need it.

If you have a costco membership check out their light bulb section. Many good led bulb choices. I went straight for their highest wattage led bulb. It is claiming to replace 100w equivalent.

It was $20 for a 2 pack of 17.5 watt 2700k 1600 lumens each bulbs. Gave me a quick 3200 lumens for $20. +2 reflector's $19. + timer $14. Man little upgrades add up lol.
But those bulbs I love, very bright, great value.
Good to know, there are some cree leds on the discount rack at home depot I wanted to check out too

incogneato

incogneato

Yup you will have good buds.
And this will be a nice experiment for you.

The uv light and fuller spectrum will enhance your smells and tastes. The buds will just yield less.

Quality vs. Quantity.
When I flip my photos I'm going to do the opposite. I'll run 1000w hps and add cool spectrum cfls as supplemental lighting

incogneato

incogneato

How many weeks in flower will the auto be when you flip the photo's?
She started to flower the first week of November, I'm thinking I'll flip the photos in 2 weeks if all goes as planned. I want them to be about 16" when I flip. They're about 12" now. All except the rks. I popped her almost a month after the rest and she's super squat anyway

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
She started to flower the first week of November, I'm thinking I'll flip the photos in 2 weeks if all goes as planned. I want them to be about 16" when I flip. They're about 12" now. All except the rks. I popped her almost a month after the rest and she's super squat anyway

So the auto will be approx 6 weeks in flower when photos get flipped. She will probably love the boost of light at the end.

Your aiming for plants around "32-"48 after stretch? That's a nice height.
Gonna have some bushes going in there.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Those seedlings are killing it!

Yo buddy If you started flowering in the first week of November isn't that only 4 weeks into flowering? I doubt it will be done at week 6 or do auto's flower way faster? I'm not experienced with autos.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
yo buddy If you started flowering in the first week of November isn't that only 4 weeks into flowering?

If he noticed flowers first week of November. I'd say flowering initiated beginning of Nov.

It is now Dec that's 4 weeks of flower.

Now he said he is gonna flip his photo's in 2 weeks.

4 weeks+2weeks= 6 weeks

I've never run autos but I'm assuming 8 week minimum like most cannabis. Just don't quote me on that lol.

incogneato

incogneato

So the auto will be approx 6 weeks in flower when photos get flipped. She will probably love the boost of light at the end.

So your aiming for plants around "32-"48 after stretch? That's a nice height.
Gonna have some bushes going in there.
Yessir, my tent is 6'-9" tall. 12" for pots, another 12" for the light fixture. That gives me a good 4'-9" to let them stretch. Obviously I don't want the light right in top of them but with my exhaust setup I can be pretty close
If he noticed flowers first week of November. I'd say flowering initiated beginning of Nov.

It is now Dec that's 4 weeks of flower.

Now he said he is gonna flip his photo's in 2 weeks.

4 weeks+2weeks= 6 weeks

I've never run autos but I'm assuming 8 week minimum like most cannabis. Just don't quote me on that lol.
oh yup I gotcha. Ya I was thinking at least 8-9 weeks as well
I believe they need the same amount of time to flower. I'm pretty sure this is a 60 day strain

Wisher619

Wisher619

hey I have a suggestion
when making a batch of compost/ewc tea
once brewed
cut it with RO until it's clear enough to see through
now you have a bunch of tea
not as consentrated but plenty of life
you can now feed each jug with a little bit of sugar/molasses and you are now growing
I can actually see it growing

I do the same thing with ewc/potting soil
inoculate with Mycos
in a tub I mix EWC/potting soil/organic oats/what ever type of mycos
mix ewc and soil together
spread oats on top
mist with warm RO mixed with 1tbs molasses
put the lid on and put in a warm spot for about 2 weeks
now open the tub and behold your suprise

incogneato

incogneato

hey I have a suggestion
when making a batch of compost/ewc tea
once brewed
cut it with RO until it's clear enough to see through
now you have a bunch of tea
not as consentrated but plenty of life
you can now feed each jug with a little bit of sugar/molasses and you are now growing
I can actually see it growing

I do the same thing with ewc/potting soil
inoculate with Mycos
in a tub I mix EWC/potting soil/organic oats/what ever type of mycos
mix ewc and soil together
spread oats on top
mist with warm RO mixed with 1tbs molasses
put the lid on and put in a warm spot for about 2 weeks
now open the tub and behold your suprise
I haven't actually brewed an ewc yet but as soon as I do I'll try this out. Right now I'm just bubbling my nutes.

incogneato

incogneato

20161205 002054
They all seem to be settled into their new pots and are growing vigorously again. It won't be long til I take cuts, clean them up and flip to 12/12. Pulled everyone out, gave them a good feed and cleaned the tent out. Got my next batch of nutes bubbling up and ready to go. I'm going to see if I can start pushing the feeding schedule a little bit

Top Bottom