Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

There Ar lots of first timer lessons in that tent for sure. I'm learning each of the 6 strains I have in there. The spliffs strawberry in the front left in the pic has been fairly nute sensitive. She definitely leans more sativa and is pretty flowering like crazy. I think she'll explode when I flip them. The r.k s got heat stressed really bad about a week and a half ago but is recovering great. The holy grail kush and the cannalope haze have been chugging along the whole time. The 3 clones I have going look great, 2 apliffs strawberry and one rks. I also have 4 starfighter f2 x longbottom leaf that weren't affected by the damping off as much and are doing well. Then there are 5 of them that I cloned and 2 DJs gold that I did the same with. All of those are rooted and doing good now. There's just a little work left to finish the bloom room and I'll be ready for launch. Fingers crossed.

justiceman

justiceman

You got this! I hear you buddy. It's much harder to run multiple strains at once than many people think, especially if they are strains one doesn't know.

I'm actually in the process of debating with myself whether I want just flower all 4 of my chocolate hashberrys or throw a mix in there. I think the key will be training stretchier strains to even the canopy for the shorter ones.

incogneato

incogneato

You got this! I hear you buddy. It's much harder to run multiple strains at once than many people think, especially if they are strains one doesn't know.

I'm actually in the process of debating with myself whether I want just flower all 4 of my chocolate hashberrys or throw a mix in there. I think the key will be training stretchier strains to even the canopy for the shorter ones.
I was doing really good keeping an even canopy but the 2 sativa strains are really taking off. I'm thinking of scrogging them down but I'm still undecided

incogneato

incogneato

20170116 050655
Damn it feels like that took forever! The girls are going to spend their first night in the new room. I put everything in there for the night because I have to clean the tent. I can't believe I had all that in a 4x4! I'm going to give them a herculean harvest flush because I'm seeing a few small things I don't like. I haven't been smoking lately because I've been dealing with a upper respiratory thing. I've been drinking a cannacino every day with my canna coconut oil. Today I decided to smoke to the new room. I can't believe what a difference a good cure makes! That pink diesel x amnesia has a good 2 1/2 week cure and it's tastes and smells amazing. Its some really good smoke. Makes me wish I took the auto more serious than I did. Its got me pretty smoked which explains the long winded post haha. I'm geeked to have the room done. I need to hook up the filter and take some cuts this week and flip the switch finally.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Nice job! I would keep them on the late veg feeding schedule for at least the first ten days in bloom. You really need to go to the pro level with these nutes. I'm currently using everything but Hygeia Hydration and The Kraken. They mostly just look tired of being in the veg state so long.:)

justiceman

justiceman

Hahahaha damn I didn't realize how crowded it really was. Badass! Congrats on the getting that bigger room done.

How are you making that cannacino? Sounds delicious. Just espresso shots and canna coconut oil?

I'll have you know you were part of the inspiration for me to order some auto seeds myself. They are so awesome and versatile. For intance I could have grown an Auto along with my other seeds in my little nursery and harvested it to have some good smoke before my photoperiod strains even flower.

incogneato

incogneato

Hahahaha damn I didn't realize how crowded it really was. Badass! Congrats on the getting that bigger room done.

How are you making that cannacino? Sounds delicious. Just espresso shots and canna coconut oil?

I'll have you know you were part of the inspiration for me to order some auto seeds myself. They are so awesome and versatile. For intance I could have grown an Auto along with my other seeds in my little nursery and harvested it to have some good smoke before my photoperiod strains even flower.
I know! After I put everything in the new space I couldn't believe how much was in there. On the cannacino I am using canna coconut oil and just putting it in a cappuccino. I got a machine for x mas lol. I will say I didn't really plan the auto out but I'm glad I did for the exact reason you said. I have some good smoke to last til harvest :smoking:

incogneato

incogneato

Nice job! I would keep them on the late veg feeding schedule for at least the first ten days in bloom. You really need to go to the pro level with these nutes. I'm currently using everything but Hygeia Hydration and The Kraken. They mostly just look tired of being in the veg state so long.:)
Yea I'm looking into getting the full line for my next run. I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I'll be honest what you're seeing is a lack of experience lol thanks for the tip. Ill do that with the nutes, i was thinking of using the metal halide for the same amount of time, any thought on that?

incogneato

incogneato

20170116 143312
20170116 143302
The sad droopy one is recovering from my heavy hands and a lack of room. Her main stem cracked. I wired her up and I'm hoping she will heal OK. She's stacking pre flowers like crazy. Just have em all a light flush with herculean harvest. Checked the runoff for shits n giggles. 6.4 pH and 750 ppm

Orcaman

Orcaman

She should heal up fine. Make sure that she does not force your tie loose. I think you should give her some stakes and tie her some for some extra support. She is going to need them for sure in the end. You might want to consider cages next run.
Looking at her I think part of her health issues is that Guano that your using and when. Using the Nectar for the Gods feeding schedule Guano is not added at all during Veg feeding. Just the entire bloom feeding schedule. When I used to use Fox Farms Ocean Forest I would to have that same issue because of the guano in the soil mix. Almost forgot, I would change now to HPS.

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

She should heal up fine. Make sure that she does not force your tie loose. I think you should give her some stakes and tie her some for some extra support. She is going to need them for sure in the end. You might want to consider cages next run.
Looking at her I think part of her health issues is that Guano that your using and when. Using the Nectar for the Gods feeding schedule Guano is not added at all during Veg feeding. Just the entire bloom feeding schedule. When I used to use Fox Farms Ocean Forest I would to have that same issue because of the guano in the soil mix. Almost forgot, I would change now to HPS.
That's exactly what I was thinking, I have some tomato cages, im thinking of getting them in there asap I agree as well with the guano, I stopped using it last week. I'm gonna give them a week to cheer up and get the veg tent ready and it will be go time. Thanks for guiding me along orca, appreciate your help.

incogneato

incogneato

Good thing my grow is not as neglected as my log lol. I took cuts on Sunday of the holy grail kush, spliffs strawberry, cannalope haze, r.k.s, and the 4 starfighter x longbottom leaf that didn't get to affected by damping off. I plan on flowering all of those and the 3 clones I have vegged out. I'll get some pics when I get home. They are all finally looking happier after the sump water/ light burn "lesson" I also have the other 5 starfighter x lbl and 2 DJs gold, that did get get damping off pretty bad, rooted and are looking better by the day. Still on a heavy overtime run so my next day off I will grab a light. Need everyone's input: I have 4 bushy plants and 7 12-16" untrained plants. Id say they have a 5'-6' x 4' footprint now. I can get one light now and one in a few weeks. I'm thinking of getting another ballast and fixture maybe a batwing) and running the 600w mh with 1000 hps for this run. It needs more light in there for sure. The dillema with that is I also need a t5 for the veg tent. My fix for that is using a 2 bulb 4' t12 and the cfls I had from before for a few weeks. I think it would be around 250w. Not a lot but I think it will hold the clones I have until I get a t5.

justiceman

justiceman

Ya we wanna see pics hahaha! I forget how big your new room is. I think the general rule of thumb is something like 40-60w per square foot for premium flower, although many run say 600's in a 4x4 and that's only 37.5w per square foot but still pull respectable yields.

incogneato

incogneato

Guess
Ya we wanna see pics hahaha! I forget how big your new room is. I think the general rule of thumb is something like 40-60w per square foot for premium flower, although many run say 600's in a 4x4 and that's only 37.5w per square foot but still pull respectable yields.
The bloom room is 4'x8'x8'. I its not compartmentalized so i lose light. I have my fixture in the middle now And its a little dim on the sides. I'm trying not to piss off the old lady by buying too much stuff at once and will be running 2 lights in the bloom room so why not start now haha. Using the 600w my bulb would save me from buying another bulb and I would get the mixed spectrum. That would get me to 50w per sq ft this run. Also figured it would be a waste to run 2,000w if the canopy isn't all the way full this run

justiceman

justiceman

hahahahaha i supposed I could have figured it was close to that. Ya that should be just fine at 50w per sq ft. Probably get some fuller terps and resin from the mixed spectrum too.

incogneato

incogneato

20170127 142451
Took 3-4 cuts of each. Have some in rooters and some in just my coco mix. Looks like i might not need rooters anymore.
20170127 142439
The 5 starfighter x longbottom leaf and 2 djs gold that were affected by damping off are rooted and starting to grow really well now. Lil basil in the middle haha. Ill get some pics of the big girls when i get home from work. Been working non stop lately so its hard to keep up with the log. Quick poll if anyone still follows this thread: im looking to add a second light to the bloom room. The first light will be a 1000w hps. I was planning on running another one but im also weighing the option of cmh or possibly 1000w de.

Top Bottom