Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Those clones are looking good. I have a few that have been in rockwool for about 4 days hopefully they root up! My cloning game has always been my weakest link lmao. I like that basil. Glad you still take the time to update the log even though you're so busy.

Hmmm which light to add. It's hard to say which one. The 1k would obviously attain the highest yield, but also will raise up the heat, The cmh runs cool and would provide less yield but a broader spectrum theoretically enhancing the overall quality. hahahahaha the choices man.

incogneato

incogneato

Those clones are looking good. I have a few that have been in rockwool for about 4 days hopefully they root up! My cloning game has always been my weakest link lmao. I like that basil. Glad you still take the time to update the log even though you're so busy.

Hmmm which light to add. It's hard to say which one. The 1k would obviously attain the highest yield, but also will raise up the heat, The cmh runs cool and would provide less yield but a broader spectrum theoretically enhancing the overall quality. hahahahaha the choices man.
Thanks JM, im proud of those clones especially because i saved all of those plants from stem rot. Ive been trying to keep up but my schedule is a nightmare right now lol. I think im still gonna run with my original plan and just run 2 1000w hps in there. Ill probably run the hps mh combo i talked about before this time around and go from there. Thanks for hangin with me brotha!

incogneato

incogneato

20170129 051536
20170129 051556
I dont have much time when i get home before lights out so i didnt get to snap alot if pics but here are the 4 starfighter x lbl that didnt get stem rot. These are the only reg seeds i have in the tent so it will be my first time sexing plants. I got a good close look at them and it looks like 3 of them are female, the other isnt showing yet. The one that is topped (accidental) is the one not showing. They all have a tire rubber/sharpie smell to them right now. Ill try to update the big gals tomorrow

20170129 051546
20170129 051550
Orcaman

Orcaman

Nice to see your girls! I like your idea of using HPS, and MH in combination. You are going to have to vent both of your hoods running 2000 watts to control temps. You might want to consider changing your light cycles to give yourself more stress free time in the garden. I run my veg area 3.30 am to 11.30 pm. And the bloom area 3.30 am to 3.30 pm. These hours give me plenty of time to tend and feed before I go to work. I believe that they like to be fed at first light to better absorb the nutes. Plus I still get plenty of evening time in the veg area with the young ones.:)

incogneato

incogneato

Nice to see your girls! I like your idea of using HPS, and MH in combination. You are going to have to vent both of your hoods running 2000 watts to control temps. You might want to consider changing your light cycles to give yourself more stress free time in the garden. I run my veg area 3.30 am to 11.30 pm. And the bloom area 3.30 am to 3.30 pm. These hours give me plenty of time to tend and feed before I go to work. I believe that they like to be fed at first light to better absorb the nutes. Plus I still get plenty of evening time in the veg area with the young ones.:)
Pretty bad when i dont get alerts for my own thread! I have the exhaust to vent them both, so on that front in ready (for once haha) the light schedule really isnt the problem so much as my schedule is. I have it from 12 pm to 6 am. Im on afternoons so thats the best i can do, it comes on when i wake up and goes off when i go to bed. Ive been more diligent about maiking time for my garden and its showing. I got them all cleaned up, training tightened up and they're loving it. Im also feeding more often, this week since they were looking hungry. Got a good look at the last starfighter x lbl and it looks like all 4 are girls. First time sexing plants but through my lil scope i see a small calyx and pistil coming out of it. Ill get some pics tonight before lights out.

incogneato

incogneato

20170131 054713
They're looking way healthier now. Been feeding every day this week and they're responding well to it. Thanks @justiceman . Its only been a few days since i gave em a good defoliation and trained em up but they're filling back in strong.
20170131 060208
Holy grail kush
20170131 060214
Cannalope haze, shes definitely got the sativa stretch but she grows really well. Still one sad leaf lingering from a few weeks ago.

incogneato

incogneato

20170131 060217
R.k.s wish i had a pic of her from 2 weeks ago. Night and day. Filling on and strengthening up nice
20170131 060211
This wild lady here is spliffs strawberry. Definitely wasnt prepared for her sativa leaning growth. She is definitely the most finicky of them all. I have 2 clones of her on the left and right of her. It seems like when i get the mother happy they are droopy and visa versa. The clones are un topped and she grows better that way. Looks lioke she would also be good at scrog with her growth pattern.

incogneato

incogneato

Im really pushing to be rea
Right on man! Taking advantage of that coco. That's what I'm talking about :ninja: Get ready for them to blow up hard!
The response just from the last week is amazing! I just defoled these girls heavy a week ago and they all filled back out quick! I hope im right behind you on flipping, i cant take it anymore. Im dying to see what these gals are about!

incogneato

incogneato

20170202 152829
20170202 053408
Not a ton to report, just staying consistent updating my log. Im planningnon grabbing the second light tomorrow before work. I need to run another outlet to the grow, plan on doing that sunday. The bottom shot is from one of the starfighter x lbl clones. All of the cuts look to be rooted and are looking b super happy.its time to shit or get off the pot here haha. Im on my 3rd week without a day off so its been tight lately, but everything is coming together.

justiceman

justiceman

I can really tell the girls are liking that increase in watering frequency. Looking real lush and happy!:D

Cloning for me has always been hit or miss. Looks like mine might show roots pretty soon but it's already day 9. I hear of some people getting them much faster. Good to see yours worked out!

incogneato

incogneato

I can really tell the girls are liking that increase in watering frequency. Looking real lush and happy!:D

Cloning for me has always been hit or miss. Looks like mine might show roots pretty soon but it's already day 9. I hear of some people getting them much faster. Good to see yours worked out!
Yea today was the first day they were all praying when i did my morning check. Even the finicky spliffs starwberry. Thanks again for the tip! Im almost at 100% on cloning fortunately. I tried just using my coco mix and also rooters as usual and the results are the same really. Actually the coco didnt dry out as fast. I just put em in a dome on top of a heating pad and always have gotten good results. Ill put a lil water on the tray so its not bone dry when i get home and mist the dome.

incogneato

incogneato

20170206 151400
I decided to cage em up to even out the canopy. This is the spliffs strawberry that was way outta hand. Her and the cannalope haze are definitely sativa leaners for sure. The cannalope haze had beatiful structure, it was a shame to put the pimp hand down so strong but i needed to dial her in.
20170206 151403
20170206 151407
Heres a canopy shot. Supercropped the ss and canna haze and tied them around the cages. Lollipopped all of them and did some lst and a good defoliation. As soon as they recover from this training sesh im gonna flip em.
20170206 151415
Got the veg tent going with 200w of cfl to start. It looks like all the clones rooted. Need to get the exhaust hooked up and get a fan in there for air circulation. Im going to grab a t5 in a week or two to veg under. Thats it for now

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking good brother, It has to feel good to finally have your grow areas finished. It can really suck your pocket book dry at first. Those cages should really help you out for many years to come. I'm hoping next year to finally buy our own house and I can build a nice set up like yours.

justiceman

justiceman

Nice training session with the girls! Now that canopy is looking straight premium. I always liked small tomatoe cages. So versatile in terms of training but still gives one the ability to move plants around on a whim.

The plants in the veg area are looking happy too hell ya.

incogneato

incogneato

Looking good brother, It has to feel good to finally have your grow areas finished. It can really suck your pocket book dry at first. Those cages should really help you out for many years to come. I'm hoping next year to finally buy our own house and I can build a nice set up like yours.
Thanks orca, its not quite finished yet but its getting close. You aint lyin about the pocketbook tho. Its a pricey hobby to get started, but he payout is awesome though. I can't wait to see what you put together when you get that house, I'm sure it will be kick ass!

incogneato

incogneato

Nice training session with the girls! Now that canopy is looking straight premium. I always liked small tomatoe cages. So versatile in terms of training but still gives one the ability to move plants around on a whim.

The plants in the veg area are looking happy too hell ya.
Thanks JM! I'm doing what I can with what I've got. I didn't plan on letting them get this big but the cages make them manageable again. Im thinking for my next run to run single cola clones in 1 gal coco/peilite sog style. I do have a second light for the bloom room now but I don't think I'm going to use it yet. I don't have the space full so it would be a waste of light. I might throw the 600w mh in there toward the end to fatten them up and increase resin etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom