Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

The big spliffs strawberry was in the back and I was running short on time @justiceman but here's a few shots of one of the clones in 1 gal pot. On a good note I did get my new t5 in the veg tent and started it all the way up And only put 8 bulbs on. Thats still about 250w more than I had in there
20170318 061128
20170318 060950

20170318 061107
Irietime

Irietime

The big spliffs strawberry was in the back and I was running short on time @justiceman but here's a few shots of one of the clones in 1 gal pot. On a good note I did get my new t5 in the veg tent and started it all the way up And only put 8 bulbs on. Thats still about 250w more than I had in there View attachment 680600View attachment 680601
That spliff strawberry is looking beauty. The colors man!! Just makes me happy to see it

justiceman

justiceman

The big spliffs strawberry was in the back and I was running short on time @justiceman but here's a few shots of one of the clones in 1 gal pot. On a good note I did get my new t5 in the veg tent and started it all the way up And only put 8 bulbs on. Thats still about 250w more than I had in there View attachment 680600View attachment 680601
That's what I'm talking about bro! Ah man that smoke is going to be so worth it! You and your sativa strains:cool:. I finally have a couple in my arsenal that I can't wait to try out.

Hahaha dude that t5 fixture is gonna put in some serious work. That was a nice pick up.

incogneato

incogneato

That's what I'm talking about bro! Ah man that smoke is going to be so worth it! You and your sativa strains:cool:. I finally have a couple in my arsenal that I can't wait to try out.

Hahaha dude that t5 fixture is gonna put in some serious work. That was a nice pick up.
Haha, yea thanks bro. Not gonna lie I'm getting excited! I feel like I have some fire in there for sure. The splliffs has a sweet berry smell, she looks and smells like fruity pebbles lol. The cannalope haze has an intoxicating sweet and sour fermenting fruit smell that I can't get enough of lol. The r.k.s is definitely more of a sweet skunk as I've read a few times from others. She has a sweet floral smell, its amazing but not really skunk yet anyway. The holy grail kush is still a dark coffee smell and the starfighter x lbl is still throwing a tire rubber/sharpie scent. #3 also has a light sweet smell too. They are the frostiest and fattening up the best. I'm thinking they're gonna be special. Every week I get excited about a different strain and then I see something in another hahaha.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm planning on drying in the bloom room and obviously they're not all gonna finish at the same time. Trying to find the best solution I can to this is gonna be the same as the rest of my grow. Seat of the pants I guess. Open to ideas. I know hanging in the groom with lights on isn't optimal but it may be all I can do thus round

justiceman

justiceman

I'm planning on drying in the bloom room and obviously they're not all gonna finish at the same time. Trying to find the best solution I can to this is gonna be the same as the rest of my grow. Seat of the pants I guess. Open to ideas. I know hanging in the groom with lights on isn't optimal but it may be all I can do thus round
That aroma description sounds so amazing! I'm terrible at those type of descriptions hahahaha.

Hmmmm when some of them finish you could maybe partition off a part of the room with some panda plastic or something of the sort to keep the light out or at least shade the flowers from the bulk of the light.

incogneato

incogneato

That aroma description sounds so amazing! I'm terrible at those type of descriptions hahahaha.

Hmmmm when some of them finish you could maybe partition off a part of the room with some panda plastic or something of the sort to keep the light out or at least shade the flowers from the bulk of the light.
Its funny you say that, I was thinking of using cardboard butnpanda film is a waaay better idea. I'm worjungbin my smell descriptions lol. An art in itself, I spent a fair about smelling them too lol

incogneato

incogneato

beanpoles are awesome for SOG! she looks very nice.
Not bad for what R calls "accent plants" either lol. Out if the phenos I have it looks like 3 are like this then I have the twins I'm running now with nice structure and one that looks like the twins but with fatter indica looking leaves. Its fun having different phenos of the same plant. I bet if I trained it as a single cola like you said it would kill it. She's fatter and frostier than anything I have right now.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Not bad for what R calls "accent plants" either lol. Out if the phenos I have it looks like 3 are like this then I have the twins I'm running now with nice structure and one that looks like the twins but with fatter indica looking leaves. Its fun having different phenos of the same plant. I bet if I trained it as a single cola like you said it would kill it. She's fatter and frostier than anything I have right now.

I just chose the name accent plants cause I was just trying to add a little weight to my end yield.

They are there mostly for decoration :)

I like the idea of single cola plants
It is fun to try at least once.

Just be careful when they rocket upwards on the stretch

incogneato

incogneato

I just chose the name accent plants cause I was just trying to add a little weight to my end yield.

They are there mostly for decoration :)

I like the idea of single cola plants
It is fun to try at least once.

Just be careful when they rocket upwards on the stretch
These are my experiment too. Since I'm only running 1 1000w lightning that 8x4 room they aren't getting max light, except this one. She's in the middle. The other clones/sf x lbl pheno hunts are on the outside of a 5.5'x4 ' footprint. My next run is going to be all 1 gal hard pots in a sog fashion. 2 lights max canopy. I wanted to see how big they would get.

incogneato

incogneato

Week 7 of flower!
Checked the trics on all of the gals. They're all in the same range with about 50% clear/cloudy. I'm hoping to take them closer to 10 weeks than 8. They are starting to swell and frost up real nice.
20170324 062309

I didn't have time to shoot a bunch of pics but I'll pepper em in through the week. I need to get a better scope so I can shoot some tric pics too lol.

incogneato

incogneato

You are going to have so many flowers! hahahahaha! Yes I'm expecting a picture of my favorite girl. Better be soon:mad:
I hope so! I need them to fatten up:smoking: Your girl is fattening up the best out of all of them so far. I'll grab a pic tonight haha. I forgot to mention I had a cola dry out on the plant a week and a half ago. It was yellowing real bad and it was the only one on the plant doing that so I checked it out. For some reason where I had supercropped it dried out completely. The trics were almost all clear so I figured it would be super racy. It's actually some happy smoke for being so early. Got me excited to see how it turns out!.

justiceman

justiceman

I hope so! I need them to fatten up:smoking: Your girl is fattening up the best out of all of them so far. I'll grab a pic tonight haha. I forgot to mention I had a cola dry out on the plant a week and a half ago. It was yellowing real bad and it was the only one on the plant doing that so I checked it out. For some reason where I had supercropped it dried out completely. The trics were almost all clear so I figured it would be super racy. It's actually some happy smoke for being so early. Got me excited to see how it turns out!.
That's what I'm talking about I knew she was special! Ya that happens with supercropping sometimes. It probably didn't heal well enough to support the glorious weight of that cola. Hahaha the problems of heavy branches. I tried to supercrop my girls during veg and they all took it pretty well accept for 1 top. It lasted about 4-5 days and then dried up:(

Latest posts

Top Bottom