Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Nice run man those flowers look damn good! So happy everything worked out. hahaha bro she is so interesting! She's practically flowering at 18/6 what a trip. It's as if she wants to become an auto lol. Those roots look amazing. Cameras and lighting play a difference in the shade of color but you can tell looking past it all that they are very healthy. Love me some good root shots.:smoking:
Thanks JM. I think when I get the chance I'm going to try to run a clone of her in 24 hour light and see what she does. She really is trying to flower at 18-6. Pistil clusters and frost on the leaves already. Crazy lady for sure. I honestly took the root shots just to show you lol. I was transplanting and was like JM would like these roots, lemme get a pic haha.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks JM. I think when I get the chance I'm going to try to run a clone of her in 24 hour light and see what she does. She really is trying to flower at 18-6. Pistil clusters and frost on the leaves already. Crazy lady for sure. I honestly took the root shots just to show you lol. I was transplanting and was like JM would like these roots, lemme get a pic haha.
Wow thats crazy as hell! What were they? 18-6?

justiceman

justiceman

I appreciate that brotha. I love seeing root shots! Not many pay them as much attention as they should. Event's little washer there is pretty nice man. Like he said he has the 220 micron bag with a zipper so it completely seals and gets tumbled in the washer. Then he drains it via a small tube towards the bottom into a bucket lined with whatever sized micron bags he wants. it's versatile as hell. You could drain into only 1 bag or 6 bags if you wish.

thats crazy lol....
Im over here using my new bubble dude washing machine... I like it!
haha man those save so much damn work! Nice one you know whats up bro!

incogneato

incogneato

I appreciate that brotha. I love seeing root shots! Not many pay them as much attention as they should. Event's little washer there is pretty nice man. Like he said he has the 220 micron bag with a zipper so it completely seals and gets tumbled in the washer. Then he drains it via a small tube towards the bottom into a bucket lined with whatever sized micron bags he wants. it's versatile as hell. You could drain into only 1 bag or 6 bags if you wish.

haha man those save so much damn work! Nice one you know whats up bro!
Ok, so the work bag is sealed and goes in there. Sounds pretty legit. I might get a set of bubble bags and try my hand at bubble. I have a bunch of seeded larf that would be nice to run. The holy grail kush hermed pretty bad but its super resinous and I know it would make killer hash. I was trying to decide between dry sift and bubble. Suggestions!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ok, so the work bag is sealed and goes in there. Sounds pretty legit. I might get a set of bubble bags and try my hand at bubble. I have a bunch of seeded larf that would be nice to run. The holy grail kush hermed pretty bad but its super resinous and I know it would make killer hash. I was trying to decide between dry sift and bubble. Suggestions!
never did dry sift, so dont know.

Wisher619

Wisher619

they both end in full melt if done right

justiceman

justiceman

Indeed both methods are awesome. If you go the water route remember to lift the bags with your legs and not your back! The washer saves a ton of work too.

Dry sift you can probably do in smaller batches over time if you don't want to do too much work at once. It also does not require a drying period like bubble hash does.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

when the bags get well used denatured alcohol cleans them up like new
Appreciate it! I however, rinse with cold water asap, and hang dry just as soon as its scraped the last time... I figured if I let it build up, they wouldn't last long... So appreciate the advice....

I ended up with 17 grams from 3/4 of kray kray... and broke my zipper on the work bag.. They sent a new one out to me with in 2 hrs of me messaging them with a tracking number. Its already half way here after being sent this morning...
I LIKE THAT KIND OF SERVICE!
Bubble bag dude :)

My only problem, nobody much cares for hash in the consumer world. I need to convert this hash to oil...... whats the percentage of hash to oil?
I never have made no oil. I was under the impression i needed plates that are heated and a 10 ton press, $$$$$$$

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

they both end in full melt if done right
It always taste shitty to me. I am smoking out of my one hitter or on top of weed in my bowl, but still/ It does get better after a couple months in a jar. I always use leaf, so maybe bud would be better, but im really just trying to utilize the leaf... Can I clean the hash with like an iso wash?

Wisher619

Wisher619

It always taste shitty to me. I am smoking out of my one hitter or on top of weed in my bowl, but still/ It does get better after a couple months in a jar. I always use leaf, so maybe bud would be better, but im really just trying to utilize the leaf... Can I clean the hash with like an iso wash?
you can
do you have a 90 micron....that is the best to me

also
with hash.....if you want the bst tasting bubble you gotta do fresh frozen
also.....just get a hash screen if it bubbles and smoke it straight with a wick

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you can
do you have a 90 micron....that is the best to me

also
with hash.....if you want the bst tasting bubble you gotta do fresh frozen
also.....just get a hash screen if it bubbles and smoke it straight with a wick
nope 220, 73, and 25.. besides my 220 work bag/

With that iso wash, should i put hash in a coffee filter, and pour iso thru, ot should i just soak in pyrex, and let air dry over heating pad?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom