• Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you can
do you have a 90 micron....that is the best to me

also
with hash.....if you want the bst tasting bubble you gotta do fresh frozen
also.....just get a hash screen if it bubbles and smoke it straight with a wick
when you say fresh frozen, you mean dried, and put in freezer asap, and used with-in 24 hrs, or do you mean wet, just picked and put in freezer for 24 hrs

tifosi

tifosi

Appreciate it! I however, rinse with cold water asap, and hang dry just as soon as its scraped the last time... I figured if I let it build up, they wouldn't last long... So appreciate the advice....

I ended up with 17 grams from 3/4 of kray kray... and broke my zipper on the work bag.. They sent a new one out to me with in 2 hrs of me messaging them with a tracking number. Its already half way here after being sent this morning...
I LIKE THAT KIND OF SERVICE!
Bubble bag dude :)

My only problem, nobody much cares for hash in the consumer world. I need to convert this hash to oil...... whats the percentage of hash to oil?
I never have made no oil. I was under the impression i needed plates that are heated and a 10 ton press, $$$$$$$
I hear it's 70% but no expert. I press it threw a coffee filter using a hair straitner for personal use.

Wisher619

Wisher619

wet trim put in the freezer
or just pull a bunch of wet bud straight to the freezer
Awww... ive been drying then putting in freezer for 24 hs, then running it.
no that is good for your standard hash

but for fresh frozen with poppin terps you gotta try fresh frozen

but for the hash you have you can turn into rosin and really up the game

incogneato

incogneato

Ya man! I have not tried doing rosin yet but it seems simple enough. Hair straightener and some parchment paper correct?
I've done but a few times. Fresh frozen and dried. It was pretty good but the wifey isnt a huge fan of her hair iron smelling like weed lol. Got myself a little bubbler and a new grinder yesterday. Maiden voyage on the bubbler got me ripped! Smoked some starfighter x longbottom leaf #3 in it and got straight toasted...my garden duties floated by lol. I had to sit down and collect myself for a minute (rookie lungs:smoking:) also grabbed some iso while I was at the grow store, maybe @rmoltis can guide me in that venture. I can put a nail on my bubbler for concentrates when I'm ready to try some dabs.

20170605 232916
Srenots

Srenots

I've done but a few times. Fresh frozen and dried. It was pretty good but the wifey isnt a huge fan of her hair iron smelling like weed lol. Got myself a little bubbler and a new grinder yesterday. Maiden voyage on the bubbler got me ripped! Smoked some starfighter x longbottom leaf #3 in it and got straight toasted...my garden duties floated by lol. I had to sit down and collect myself for a minute (rookie lungs:smoking:) also grabbed some iso while I was at the grow store, maybe @rmoltis can guide me in that venture. I can put a nail on my bubbler for concentrates when I'm ready to try some dabs.
lol....always do chores before the rip haha ....nice glass bro hell ya

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no that is good for your standard hash

but for fresh frozen with poppin terps you gotta try fresh frozen

but for the hash you have you can turn into rosin and really up the game
I will deff try some next time with the wet frozen. How do i smoke the rosin? Do i have to have one of them dab pipes?
And how do i make the rosin? With the hair straightener?

justiceman

justiceman

Hahahaha I hear that one. Whoa 99.99% that is awesome!

incogneato

incogneato

I will deff try some next time with the wet frozen. How do i smoke the rosin? Do i have to have one of them dab pipes?
And how do i make the rosin? With the hair straightener?
Its basically like shatter, wax etc. You can put it on top of a bowl of flowers but I think the best way is in an oil rig. You just fold a small piece of parchment paper and put a bud in there. Get your hair straightener up to the temp you want and push down hard for about 7-10 sec and scrape up the rosin when its cool.

incogneato

incogneato

I had a bean fall from my cannelope haze into one of the dishes of water in my drying room. I didn't notice it til it popped a tail and I said fuck it. I know it hermed on me but hey...I didn't have the heart to kill it. I'll let it run and see how it performs without the stress of a bad pH pen. Its also in soil this time around. I'll just keep a very close eye on her. Tbh I kept ALOT of the seeds from the mishap. All labeled to what plant they're from. The problem if I do run some of them is they could be crosses. 3 plants hermed and almost all had seeds. I may filter a few in here and there, but I have plenty of breeder packs to keep me busy for a long time. Next in line are a few beans from Reno Genetics. I have 5 hyper glue going now from him and I'll add a few more of his gifts to the next run. At some point I need to get a pheno hunt tent going so I can dig through some if these beans I have stashed faster. I know I'm just rambling out loud but it helps me to write it down. My hope after this run is to have 2-3 favorites that I can run again and narrow down 1-2 keepers. As much as I'd hate to do it I may cull all but 1 of my #1 pheno of sfxlbl since she's my least favorite of the 3 I've ran. I have 3 more phenos this run and I'll try to pick 1 or 2 to run again. New for this go round are 2 diff DJs gold, 3 new phenos of sf x lbl, and at least 4 hyper glue. I have too many ladies in my bloom room so I'm going to have to clean house. Gonna be tough but I'll manage :shockedninja:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I had a bean fall from my cannelope haze into one of the dishes of water in my drying room. I didn't notice it til it popped a tail and I said fuck it. I know it hermed on me but hey...I didn't have the heart to kill it. I'll let it run and see how it performs without the stress of a bad pH pen. Its also in soil this time around. I'll just keep a very close eye on her. Tbh I kept ALOT of the seeds from the mishap. All labeled to what plant they're from. The problem if I do run some of them is they could be crosses. 3 plants hermed and almost all had seeds. I may filter a few in here and there, but I have plenty of breeder packs to keep me busy for a long time. Next in line are a few beans from Reno Genetics. I have 5 hyper glue going now from him and I'll add a few more of his gifts to the next run. At some point I need to get a pheno hunt tent going so I can dig through some if these beans I have stashed faster. I know I'm just rambling out loud but it helps me to write it down. My hope after this run is to have 2-3 favorites that I can run again and narrow down 1-2 keepers. As much as I'd hate to do it I may cull all but 1 of my #1 pheno of sfxlbl since she's my least favorite of the 3 I've ran. I have 3 more phenos this run and I'll try to pick 1 or 2 to run again. New for this go round are 2 diff DJs gold, 3 new phenos of sf x lbl, and at least 4 hyper glue. I have too many ladies in my bloom room so I'm going to have to clean house. Gonna be tough but I'll manage :shockedninja:
im in the process of doing the same thing.. Its like its own lil grow operation for pheno hunting... Well its bed time... have a good one!

incogneato

incogneato

Finally got some time in the garden today. Got my coco girls up potted into 3 gal smarts. They're all about 3' tall but i lst'd anything over 2.5'. Cleaned up the middles and shaved their legs up to 18-20". Culled a few that I didn't care for. I like the space they have now. I'm hoping to get my second light in there and my exhaust hooked back up this week. I'll be honest, I'm as behind on my grow as I am on my log lol. I'm going to get em staked up and just focus on getting them happy and ready to flip. I'll take cuts right before flip for the next round. It looks like I'll have 5/5 females out of the hyperglues, they're really starting to take off, super happy looking @Srenots . As usual I didn't make time for pics but here's a before and after of the defoliation and lollipopping. My first time lollipoping, I wanted to avoid the larf and save the energy for the tops. Most have 4-6 main colas except the hyperglues, those were allowed to come in au naturale lol. I can't wait to see these start to bud, 5 chances for a keeper :shockedninja:
20170620 180752
20170620 180808

Top Bottom