Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The vibe
View attachment 793993
Had a sec to get all the seedlings into coco "plugs" put a little + life tea in the bottom of the tray. Let steam for a few days on the heat pad and should be poppin. Got some fun stuff in there, hoping for some females. Gg4 is purring right along. Pretty much just following the @Thejoeybrown recipie i screenshotted awhile back almost to a t but with the amendments i have. Its pretty much what @Wisher619 preached. When i look at these buds im thankful for all the knowledge everybody shares here. This gg#4 sift i made has me getting in the feels hahahaha. I dont think i even felt the joint through that dab but it was nice to get outside. Smoking my way to 420, joints up dabs up. Where tf is @jipp at? Im about to blast another dab of gg4 to you homie, hope you're good.
View attachment 793998 View attachment 793999 View attachment 794000 View attachment 794001
These are all flash under hps.

They are so beautiful.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Happy belated birthday

20180420 095336

incogneato

incogneato

Looking great birthday boy.
They are so beautiful.
Thanks fellas!
I am very glad it worked for you
your flowers look beautiful
I appreciate the knowledge Wish. Im really happy with cns17 and +life.
Hell yea! Been wanting to try one out. Thats the only way i can get wifey to toke usually. I'll have to bump into soon! Im gonna use that shop light in my little mother setup im getting together. You try that new toy out yet?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Peg400 (pg) when vaped at high temps turns into foremaldeheyde.
Yikes!

I just my distiller in today. Just bought a bottle of 153* diesel. Gonna run my new cbd, iso wash and recover iso. Winterize with 153* diesel, then distill and recover the etoh. Then scrape up and put in the vac oven. I may try and get out there tomorrow and score the rotovap and distillation setup.

New tat next friday

G gnome

G gnome

Yikes!

I just my distiller in today. Just bought a bottle of 153* diesel. Gonna run my new cbd, iso wash and recover iso. Winterize with 153* diesel, then distill and recover the etoh. Then scrape up and put in the vac oven. I may try and get out there tomorrow and score the rotovap and distillation setup.

New tat next friday

Dude ur gonna be the coolest dad ever!!! New motor cycle, new tatoos.....u having a midlife crisis, bro? We're here if ya need to talk.....

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yikes!

New tat next friday

Peg400 not= PG

I also suggested temperature controlled mod box and an atomizer where you can make your own coils and wick them.

I never vape above 190°C (374°F)

incogneato

incogneato

Yikes!

New tat next friday
Shits poppin in the demon den!
Why lower the feed then?
I drop my ppm a little a week before i start flushing. I usually add extra enzyme/bennies at that time too. Then 2 weeks flush.
Getting a 20yr old tat redone. May get a 24yr old one done after. Just need to remember to do a big ass dab before, and not drink for a week. I like my 2 beers I drink @ night while working in the garden.
Ive been itching to get some more ink.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Peg400 not= PG

I also suggested temperature controlled mod box and an atomizer where you can make your own coils and wick them.

I never vape above 190°C (374°F)
View attachment 794143
I've been keeping my vape set at 360F. I have that same chart but, haven't looked at it in a minute, got me thinking I should bump back up a touch. I dropped it down playing around to see if the flavor was better dropping the temp and never got back up to where I was/should be, which is only about 5 degrees higher actually.

I drop my ppm a little a week before i start flushing.
I like this little chart I found about their nutritional needs. I think they cut veg a little short but, whatever. Maybe a lot short in your case bro! :cry: Obviously for plants with longer life cycles, like sativas, you'd have to make some adjustments but, the idea is there.
Aptus chart 768x237

Latest posts

Top Bottom