Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrows

Migrows

Hahaha, sorry guys. I know ive been slacking but this is my first summer on day shift in 5 years:smoking::drunk: i was going to chop on friday but got suckered into saving an older neighbor from an over ambitious project. I cut the lights off friday and let them sit in there at mid 60's temp and rh til sunday eve. After i came in from the project we hung out with the neighbors late. Saturday my wife had a big surprise 40th for me with about 20 friends and fam. Was a little slow in the morn haha. So i chopped in a hurry sunday night and got them all hung. Normally do whole plant but i did it in branches do to the way ut worked out. I didnt have time to snap many pics because of how much needed to be done. I did get it all down. Equipment removed and cleaned down. Hung them back in the same cabinet. Its the last time i have to do it this way. I'll get some good cola and nug shots tonight. All things considered it was a good run. I had a few that got light burned on the tallest tip of the cola but not many. I cant wait to see whst this cut will do with a little co2. Sorry for the long post but its been awhile since i updated and if you're bored enough to come looking for pics then you'll be bored enough to read it. Heres the meat locker
What you got in there

incogneato

incogneato

this might be the biggest topsyturvy grow i seen yet :facepalm:
Damn! I've seen worse haha.
Almost?!?! You mean with all that trimmed back and leaving just a small amount of top to grow, you still ended up with some larf?! Dayum. Hahaha
No I was just blasted off of a cannacino when i wrote that. No larf at all. The training did what i wanted. I had 8 trained in that crazy circle and squeezed one in spread flat. All had 8 colas so 72 tops. They ended up around 16" on average so light penetration wasnt an issue. Now lets just see what one of those colas weighs. :shockedninja: still crazy busy with the harvest and work but ill try to grab a few quick shots tonight.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My first run with gg4. My first monocrop too. I'll get some shots tonight. Im really happy with how it looks.
I just got some cuts of gg4 from a member. They survived shipping and are starting to adapt to their new home. Will veg them in 10 gall pots. Will be interested how yours turn out. I have heard all the hype around the gorilla but no experience with that strain. :D post up some flower pics when you get there. :smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am running some hybrids gg4 x elmers glue x fire cookies. Overall they are starting to get their stride on...… stanky for sure. Had to get the carbon going. The cornbreads are looking very nice as well at 25 days...….

incogneato

incogneato

I just got some cuts of gg4 from a member. They survived shipping and are starting to adapt to their new home. Will veg them in 10 gall pots. Will be interested how yours turn out. I have heard all the hype around the gorilla but no experience with that strain. :D post up some flower pics when you get there. :smoking:
Im still getting strong odor even with a brand new filter in there lol. Its a great cut imo. Been helping a friend on his runs with her for awhile now. Ill get some good shots over the weekend. Gonna slow down and enjoy myself. I know i already asked but cant you link your tread again? Not getting the notifications.i think im following yoo many threads for this glitchy old gal. I love the smoke, sdub and choc d smell and beautiful high paced hybrid high.

incogneato

incogneato

Screenshot 20180524 133017
Heres an early sample i pulled at about day 60

Top Bottom