Indoor 600W Organic Soil - Dispensary Blueberry Bagseeds

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
First time I saw seeds and nubbins, I was freaked out too... You'll be glad you went the distance and may have some mature beans for the future... :thinking

2DogWalker

Pictures

First time I saw seeds and nubbins, I was freaked out too... You'll be glad you went the distance and may have some mature beans for the future... :thinking

For sure, Im glad I let em run...Thanks again man!

I think I am set on beans - now that I found the farm, but who knows maybe a project down the road :)

Well here are a few pics, hoping to harvest these girls by the end of the week if Time allows.. Definitely not exactly what I was hoping for in terms of nug size, but I learned a phenomenal amount, and look forward to the next run in this space

Also the last pic is my new room about day 24 or 25 of flower, in the left foreground is the Aurora Indica Clone I am loving right now, the rest of the room will be up in smoke forever after this run :)

Hope you enjoy the photos :)

2Dog

100 2307
100 2308
100 2309
100 2310
100 2311
100 2312
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin tasty bro they turned out sick how they smell?that Aurora is gonna be bad ass I remember seein a article on it in high times awhile back they were usin it for a hash plant in morroco or someplace!

2DogWalker

Lookin tasty bro they turned out sick how they smell?that Aurora is gonna be bad ass I remember seein a article on it in high times awhile back they were usin it for a hash plant in morroco or someplace!

Thanks much bro, smell is definitely blueberry muffins, my favorite part of them...

The aurora is pure crystal, much more dense w crystal than most anything else I have grown but they are lot smaller in size than the lanky hindu kush pheno I have that is my 2nd shiniest but it has Huge Trichomes.:bongsmi::bongsmi::bongsmi:

Thanks bro I will let ya know how these blueberries smoke a little harsh for my liking when I blazed the mother of these clones.....we shall see.

Thanks for stoppin by mang!

2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good 2Dog! Those colas look dense and ready for the chop... :harvest:

2DogWalker

Looking good 2Dog! Those colas look dense and ready for the chop... :harvest:

Thanks much bro, buds are starting to get rid of the chlorophyll smell now they have been in their jars for a few weeks.

Total Harvest of about 8 zips from the 6 plants in 12 S.F. of space under 600W HPS - I wasn't completely let down, as it was my first run, and I think I figured a lot out.

I dismantled the earth boxes these grew in and to my surprise the perlite in the res area in the bottom were loaded with clean nice looking roots.... I think I will give the Earthboxes another run next winter (in a bigger room), but for now they will be for the food garden.....

Nugs really arent that picture worthy but if I get some time I will throw down a few of the small colas I have and show ya'll what I got out of it.....:harvest::harvest::harvest:

Thanks for riding along peeps, look like this road has just about ran out, many more threads to come (hopefully)

Thanks again to all of those who made this first log enjoyable enough to do it again :)

Best Regards,
2DogWalker

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Nice buds!
Good show man !

Less is better than none my friend and success taste good no matter how much weight is behind it.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Good job 2dog. Not bad at all. I missed this one somehow until now, but I can't wait for the next one.

-nugzz

David Harritz

David Harritz

Nice pictures there must be appreciated. The information here is very valuable and practical enough to apply to the other systems. Such a kind of systems are going to give you the best results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom