Indoor 600W Organic Soil - Dispensary Blueberry Bagseeds

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
tuned in for sure!! curious to see that aurora indica..have you ran those 2 phenos out yet?

2DogWalker

Morning all

Yo YO
Sup brah! Very healthy ladies and a packed room... Looking forward to the show and the first preflowers... :cool

Mr. Shady, Thanks for the kind words bro, much respect and appreciation for your stopping by. I have gathered endless knowledge from your threads bro, Thank you.

I have a 16" Fan in there, but I am worried about it getting cramped & Humid with these stretchy blueberries, but it is what it is. I have 6 plants in a 59" x 29 1/2" space. Oh well live and learn, my new room is all framed out and getting ready if its too much, I can just drop a earthbox into there.

tuned in for sure!! curious to see that aurora indica..have you ran those 2 phenos out yet?

Burn,
Thanks for stopping in bro, I have not ran them, I cloned them from my boy who has them in week 9 of flower, (along with a bunch of other strains in an ebb n gro - just gotta average out the pack for flush) I think he will start flushing at the end of this week, can't wait to taste these Aurora Indicas. Dark Green Pheno has some ROCK hard nuggets you can see a nug shot earlier in thread of AI #1

I think AI #2 is starting to preflower on me a bit, I will post up some pics in the next few days for some more advise - Alot less dense on the nugs anyways (not a keeper w/ a pack of White OG seeds to pop - for me at least)

I'll do a photo update as soon as the girls start looking more grown up. I burned all the Aurora's the other night too, so hopefully they will be jumping back to health (just pushed the feed a lil much) & I have flushed them all ready. And they can look their best for their pics.

Good Karma to all thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all the advise, compliments, criticism etc. Thanks thanks :rollj:

2Dog

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Im looking forward to your new pics, I cant wait to see those girls in thier new house.

2DogWalker

Blueberries 9 days into flower

Im looking forward to your new pics, I cant wait to see those girls in thier new house.

Neo,
Whats up bro, thanks for stoppin in. The new rooms should be done by next weekish I'm thinking, real job been kickin my ass....

Well I just wanted to post up some pics of the Blueberry Ladies (6 BB#2 Pheno) They have been on 12/12 for 9 days now, and are starting to show preflowers, I dunno how well they are doing for 9 days as I have never grown a similar strain or pushed and cared for plants as well as I have this legal round lol. Let me know what you think.......

How much bottom growth should I take off? I am not horrified at the thought of having some larfy buds to work with for hash and possibly bho though as well.

I also attached a pic of a wanted thief, he is known to sneak into grow areas and nab fan leaves when you have your back turned. If you see him near your grow, KEEP Him away, and report his location back to me immediately, he is VERY DANGEROUS, especially if you have pet raccoons..

:coffee:icon_spin: I love coffee as my boy budders put it best, "it allows me to get high before work, and still have motivation to get through the day" lol thank goodness for that.

Good Karma to all, thanks in advance for stopping by and dropping your thoughts, any and all are welcome...

2dog

100 2137
100 2138
100 2139
100 2140
100 2142
100 1980

2DogWalker

lol,

I wish he's a fat ass, so spoiled eats raw meat, bones and organs loving life.....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking sweet bro..they look like they are loving their homes!! do you usually run them that style in those planters?

2DogWalker

Burn,

This is the first time I have ran MJ in the earthboxes I have grew lots of awesome tomatoes, but never mary jane. They seem to love it, and it cuts down on my work a lot as well (watering at least)...

2dog

P

papadop

Burn,

This is the first time I have ran MJ in the earthboxes I have grew lots of awesome tomatoes, but never mary jane. They seem to love it, and it cuts down on my work a lot as well (watering at least)...

2dog

2Dog,
would you advise a newb like my self to use an earthbox to grow three clones out for my first try at indoor? I am just looking at my options and your grow is inspiring. Thank you

2DogWalker

Earthbox

2Dog,
would you advise a newb like my self to use an earthbox to grow three clones out for my first try at indoor? I am just looking at my options and your grow is inspiring. Thank you

Yea for sure I would recommend them no doubt, makes life easy. There are some DIY's for Hempy Buckets (Please correct me if spelling is wrong) on here that show how to make some pretty sweet DIY set ups, I've had the earthboxes shown for a long time and I have lots of other building on my plate, so I just bought some more.:rasta:

Good luck bro, feel free to stop on by with any questions. Thanks much for the kind words, inspiration to keep on showing the log Thanks bro!

2dog

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
your guard dog needs to put on some weight homie lol
more like he needs 2 transform into a pitbull! Lmao! American stafforshire makes an excellent guard dog. Nobody's gettn in my yard, i'll tell u that much!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sweet 2DW those girls are lookin healthy bro yeah I was wantin to try out a earth box I sure there gonna flourish for ya can't wait to see some blueberry fire keep up the good work man!

P

papadop

Yea for sure I would recommend them no doubt, makes life easy. There are some DIY's for Hempy Buckets (Please correct me if spelling is wrong) on here that show how to make some pretty sweet DIY set ups, I've had the earthboxes shown for a long time and I have lots of other building on my plate, so I just bought some more.:rasta:

Good luck bro, feel free to stop on by with any questions. Thanks much for the kind words, inspiration to keep on showing the log Thanks bro!

2dog
Thank you for the quick response. +rep, subbd

2DogWalker

Spring

more like he needs 2 transform into a pitbull! Lmao! American stafforshire makes an excellent guard dog. Nobody's gettn in my yard, i'll tell u that much!

LOL, I'm sure there aren't many treeing walker coonhounds in cali......When he looked you in the eye as he was jumping over your head you might change your tune.....But pits are awesome too with out question..

Sweet 2DW those girls are lookin healthy bro yeah I was wantin to try out a earth box I sure there gonna flourish for ya can't wait to see some blueberry fire keep up the good work man!

Sticky,
Thanks bro the blueberries are exciting for sure, but I am really just stoked to get all these new genetics RUNNING:character0053: and find some super duper shiat...
The growth over the past week on these girls has been unreal, I am trying to figure out how to make a screen to start weaving the tops (or is it too late?) I think I have a design if the stems can handle it :rain, when it comes it pours.

Thank you for the quick response. +rep, subbd

No worries papa good luck bro!

Hell yeah to the warm weather coming, I saw the outline to my veggie garden today for the first time in months!

But now with spring I will be busy with making natures greatest sweetener (MAPLE SYRUP) so I will try to keep everything updated.... And working on developing some maple candy medibles suggestions, and or advice MUCH appreciated.

My new rooms are getting MUCH CLOSER STOKED to show the finished pics :)....

Best
2DOG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

As far as trellising i'd say ur golden right were ya at bro, found these for ya, hope this helps, Peace SSP

2DogWalker

Getting Up There

Shiva,

Thanks bro much appreciated on advice and links I think I could pull the screen setup pretty easily, I just want each container to have its own so I can still wheel them around if I HAVE to (another reason I like cage idea, less breakage). I was just worried about them getting so damn tall, as its only day 14 of flower (pics below) and that light isn't getting any further away. I showed a pic with light raised to ceiling and tops of plants (approx 3' distance now) -

Any advice on how much more stretch I should anticipate would be awesome.

Thanks again Shiva bro!

Best to all,
2Dog

100 2148
100 2149
100 2150
100 2151
sticky icky

sticky icky

Awww yeah lookin killer 2DW man they love them grow boxes huh you've got em real nice and bushy gonna have some dank in your future keep up the great work brotha

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I'd say by the looks of things, and how far along you are, the stretch should nearly be over and bud setting should commence, the cage u speak of may in fact be the best option as those branches look pinky thick already, like sticky said there's gonna be some dank in ur future by the looks of things, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

2DogWalker

Good morning

Awww yeah lookin killer 2DW man they love them grow boxes huh you've got em real nice and bushy gonna have some dank in your future keep up the great work brotha

Sticky,

Thanks bro, definitely interested to see what these blueberries will put out! Love all the fellow Michiganders support in the log!

I'd say by the looks of things, and how far along you are, the stretch should nearly be over and bud setting should commence, the cage u speak of may in fact be the best option as those branches look pinky thick already, like sticky said there's gonna be some dank in ur future by the looks of things, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

Shiva,

Thanks much this is exactly what I was looking for. I hope your right on the stretch. I started the flower at about 14 to 16" plant height and they are pushing 40" all ready, I didn't really expect more than a 3x stretch I guess. But ay its a good problem to have!:harvest:

Happy Dayz
2Dog

Top Bottom