Indoor Grow, Alaska, One Plant 600w

• Thread starter kodiakaarom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

General rule of thumb is go with what your plants are telling you. All of the pictures posted seem like they are just fine and healthy to me. That low pH solution you were giving them must be drifting upwards to the correct pH within the medium with no issues whatsoever. I don't think you have to flush. Actually you can't because organics can't be flushed away anyway.

By the way I'm interested to hear what nutrients you were using before and what you are using now?

All is well. You should probably be able to use the new products without issue since we are talking organics here.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Right on! Dude I love veg+bloom! I hear Dirty is good but I haven't tried it since I'm in coco. Probably one of the easiest nutrients I've ever used. I use the RO/Soft formula and am about to mess around with the HD formula pretty soon. It's kind of like a dirty version for coco and rockwool from what I understand. No wonder your plant looks so lush!

Anyway I'd wager that roots organics budda grow was dropping your pH but obviously it didn't matter much. I've used the whole roots line in the past. If you aerate it for a day the Ph rises pretty fast or if you don't the same thing happens within your soil. That being said with V+B you don't even need anything else beside maybe their pk booster during flower.

That neptunes harvest and the other dry mix are some good organic nutrients for sure. Will they be as reliable as V+B dirty has been for you up to now? I can't say for certain. If you do end up switching you can send me the dirty:smoking:. hahahaha just messin. Can you tell I Love V+B?

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Haha ill still be using it just on the three little plants on the back edge. Probably should buy some new stuff though this stuffs pretty old.

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Thanks haha..... There's a shitty part though coming up..... I have to leave the state I live in to obtain employment. So will be leaving it to someone else...... Lame

907debow1234

907debow1234

I once had a hydro system running, had to leave state... One power outage and I was left high, and dry.. sorry for the horror story, hope your tale ends better... best of luck

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Haha yeah I hope they at least finish. I'll be leaving it with wife but she's horrible with plants. Sorry to hear your horror story that would be devastating.

justiceman

justiceman

May all go well for you. Just try to give em clear easy instruction and hope for the best. Only give or take 50ish days until harvest and a week or so of that is just plain water. She can do it!

907debow1234

907debow1234

Live and learn, I went back to dirt very quickly. At least a power outage wouldn't end in dry roots.

Top Bottom