Indoor Grow Methods, Flushing

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

One of the strains best attributes is the very few fan leaves on em. The trim takes hardly any time. The SCROG I'm NOT looking forward to

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

HELL YEAH!! Machine suck balls too (almost as much work, and inferior product). Even though it's time consuming, and really blows, dry trimming is the best imo. When ya gotta take down 12-15 tables every 4-5 weeks, I start to lose it lol.
I guess with small personal grows, on an easy to trim strain....ill deal

brazel

brazel

HELL YEAH!! Machine suck balls too (almost as much work, and inferior product). Even though it's time consuming, and really blows, dry trimming is the best imo. When ya gotta take down 12-15 tables every 4-5 weeks, I start to lose it lol.
I guess with small personal grows, on an easy to trim strain....ill deal
Lately I've been running smaller grows, I'd say a lil more than personal so I have some to gift out.

But I'm getting ready pump up the volume!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This was the biggest mistake I made on the SCROG. IF I had used a larger container, I'm confident i had used a larger container, I'd definitely have broken my 600 watt record. I strongly doubt 5 gal of coco will get me 2 units. If I had gone 10 gal, I'm confident I'd do 2 fairly easy. These colas get hard as hell, so we'll see.
I just didn't wanna chuck another mother.
A few dried bud off the SCROG. Thing is a giant canopy of countless colas. Even under the scrog net, I'm getting some solid colas.
2nd pic is from under the net.
3rd are just about dried for taste test off the scrog (24-48 hours). Prolly taste like shit, as not flushed, but I stop using all products with N in it after week 4

20180104 233753
20180104 232518
20180105 161519
brazel

brazel

This was the biggest mistake I made on the SCROG. IF I had used a larger container, I'm confident i had used a larger container, I'd definitely have broken my 600 watt record. I strongly doubt 5 gal of coco will get me 2 units. If I had gone 10 gal, I'm confident I'd do 2 fairly easy. These colas get hard as hell, so we'll see.
I just didn't wanna chuck another mother.
A few dried bud off the SCROG. Thing is a giant canopy of countless colas. Even under the scrog net, I'm getting some solid colas.
2nd pic is from under the net.
3rd are just about dried for taste test off the scrog (24-48 hours). Prolly taste like shit, as not flushed, but I stop using all products with N in it after week 4
Nice and yes bigger roots bigger fruits!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

So these are scrog? The second pic, is that the main cola? She sparkles!
No that's the 250 SOG. Last 250 run in cups yielded very well. To hit a gpw gets easier the higher the HPS wattage. On a 1k, if I don't hit at least a how, and things went smooth, I won't grow it again. On a 600 a how gets almost twice as hard. My goal on this scrog is 1.33 gpw. On the 250 a 10 ounce, or more, I'm very happy with. I'll see thoes #'s soon. It REALLY has a lot to do with genetics. I really enjoy growing this strain. Top quality, and ridiculous yield. Every thing I've crossed with it has been a winner. Next grow will be that crossed with something prehistoric

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Here's the Prehistoric. Super sweet berry flavor. Cloeset thing to an indoor tree I've seen.
An update on the scrog, and a few early handgranades from the scrog (update) The buds actually pushed half the screen legs off the ground.
Gotta get this batch tested when it's finished.

20130531 182341 resized 1
20180106 145543
20180106 145743
20180106 145753
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It's my phone taking control lol. Where did I use it?

brazel

brazel

No that's the 250 SOG. Last 250 run in cups yielded very well. To hit a gpw gets easier the higher the HPS wattage. On a 1k, if I don't hit at least a how, and things went smooth, I won't grow it again. On a 600 a how gets almost twice as hard. My goal on this scrog is 1.33 gpw. On the 250 a 10 ounce, or more, I'm very happy with. I'll see thoes #'s soon. It REALLY has a lot to do with genetics. I really enjoy growing this strain. Top quality, and ridiculous yield. Every thing I've crossed with it has been a winner. Next grow will be that crossed with something prehistoric
IMO anything over a gpw using hid is good!

I

Imanoid2

Very nice pics! As far as your "moms" go, you don't start fresh from seed for your mother plants? I mean I get taking cuttings and clones from clones, but the whole idea of a mother plant I thought was to be from seed. And you keep it and take clones from it to avoid genetic degradation and shit like that. Not that your frost ladies look like they're having problems. Just curious.
A good clone mom can be used for a long time. Degradation comes from hermaphroditism, etc. And, then usually after a couple generations or more.

I

Imanoid2

I thought that but then with thousands of acronyms popping up every day I could never be too sure sometimes I think my whole paragraph is in acronyms
Right High Pressure Sodium! For flowering!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

IMO anything over a gpw using hid is good!
Hell yeah it is. It took me a while before I hit that. I'm always about learning. After going thru good advise, bad etc...I came up with my own method. I knew a guy ALWAYS getting 2lbs per. I hung out with him every day for a while. I saw all the things he did, but I also caught a few things he wasn't doing the way I felt was right. So, twerk here, and there...Besides a few coco runs, never touched anything that would get dirt under my fingernails

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I thought that but then with thousands of acronyms popping up every day I could never be too sure sometimes I think my whole paragraph is in acronyms
lmao, I'm AFFRAID to go back and proof read my shit

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah, I'm horrible holding a thought long enough to get it in print. I've always been like that. Frustrating. Back when I was in school ADD was called a hyperactive kid. Idk, they said I was dyslexic...???

Latest posts

Top Bottom