• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponky

Ponky

Ok..whos growing weed in Alaska 🙄
Anyone running a genset anyway. Might aswell
I don't trust the cartridges, no way to know what's in them unless you literally make them. I'll still to flower.
That and I'm not taking 100 draws to smoke 2 dabs worth of THC. Who has time for that? What's in those things 500 mg? So 2 big dabs. Or 5 small ones? Pens make no sense.

TSD

TSD

Anyone running a genset anyway. Might aswell
That and I'm not taking 100 draws to smoke 2 dabs worth of THC. Who has time for that? What's in those things 500 mg? So 2 big dabs. Or 5 small ones? Pens make no sense.
My vape is as new school as I get lol. I've never done a dab and not gotten a terrible headache, so no mas. My brother in law gave me a pen set up and I gave it away, nope. I like my buds.

Ponky

Ponky

My vape is as new school as I get lol. I've never done a dab and not gotten a terrible headache, so no mas. My brother in law gave me a pen set up and I gave it away, nope. I like my buds.
Yeah dabs aren't for everyone. Big dab can make your head ring like you just smoked crack. And it's a lot of THC at once for someone that doesn't smoke a zip a day. Buds will always be king.

Ponky

Ponky

Most home growers are not managing 1g per kw/h. It's something many of us have calculated many times.
A kw/h is 3.5Mj
1kg needs 3500Mj of power.
A liter of petroleum is 30Mj
So we need to turn the energy from over 110 liters into electric at your wall. That's 30 gallons before we look at generation and transmission losses, getting power from the fuel to your outlet.

It's not shit at all. Growing indoors is a ridiculous concept when the biggest cost is light, which as yet, remains free outside.

Imagine this was a topic about alcohol costing so much indoors, compared to outdoors. That moving production outside would lower the cost of your booze drastically, while more importantly, making things better not worse. Would you not join the parade over actually banning the indoor production of your beverage. Can you think of an argument to keep brewing it indoors at such cost to the planet and your pocket.

It's a no-brainer. Not liking it, doesn't make it untrue.
Outdoor weed is poo. And no one wants it. Indoor weed is good. And people want it. And no. The concept of banning things based on their perceived cost is fascism. So it can't be supported. Especially when all the doom saying about man's activities is always a lie. Ocean levels haven't risen. Planet isn't warming. World was supposed to end several times by now.. no we still need to focus on solving global cooling.

Environmentalists are liars. And generally bad people. Don't trust em. Ever.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Most home growers are not managing 1g per kw/h. It's something many of us have calculated many times.
A kw/h is 3.5Mj
1kg needs 3500Mj of power.
A liter of petroleum is 30Mj
So we need to turn the energy from over 110 liters into electric at your wall. That's 30 gallons before we look at generation and transmission losses, getting power from the fuel to your outlet.

It's not shit at all. Growing indoors is a ridiculous concept when the biggest cost is light, which as yet, remains free outside.

Imagine this was a topic about alcohol costing so much indoors, compared to outdoors. That moving production outside would lower the cost of your booze drastically, while more importantly, making things better not worse. Would you not join the parade over actually banning the indoor production of your beverage. Can you think of an argument to keep brewing it indoors at such cost to the planet and your pocket.

It's a no-brainer. Not liking it, doesn't make it untrue.
Growing outside is not possible everywhere and if you look at the chart some of the coldest places on the planet ( northern Alaska ) have the highest environmental impact and along lake Michigan brrrr in the winter....Heating to live wouldn't have any effect on that chart I guess.....

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m going to stick with my indoor grow. I don’t even want to spend time thinking about all the things currently being spewed from the sky atop of my big fat sticky buds. Also not exposed to outdoor pollens, fungus and molds. I’m anti chemical all organic and a good steward of the earth, but I will defend the cleanliness of anything I put in my lungs. Did I mention that terps rock when grown indoors?

Madmax

Madmax

Outdoor weed is great and thrives in the right conds..specially where i am..more outdoor growers than in mate...must b real shit area where you are Ponky.and crappy growers lol.😂😂😂
Screenshot 20190321 163223 1

Ponky

Ponky

Outdoor weed is great and thrives in the right conds..specially where i am..more outdoor growers than in mate...must b real shit area where you are Ponky.and crappy growers lol.😂😂😂View attachment 1186902
Yeah. I mean maybe. But it's been a marijuana smuggling hub for decades. And yes outdoor here is pooh. Weed doesn't get imported here. If you live in Pakistan on a mountain the weed might be pretty good. Here outdoor: looks like outdoor, smells like outdoor and is gross and weak. If outdoor looks like indoor and smells good and is strong I'd try it. But so far as I know it doesn't exist.

Ponky

Ponky

Outdoor weed is great and thrives in the right conds..specially where i am..more outdoor growers than in mate...must b real shit area where you are Ponky.and crappy growers lol.😂😂😂View attachment 1186902
Oh wait. I'm Australian. Live in Canada. Been there once. Weed was expensive and terrible. And people would smoke little skinny joints with tobacco in them. There is zero chance of enjoying weed grown outdoors in Australia. Which is something everyone here thats gone there agrees to. I think it's palette thing. Because there is word of a black almost purple plant in Nimben that is apparently breeding gold. Every Australian cousin or friend that visits and tries our pot either: has a seizure, vomits, passes out. Or gets quiet for hours. They then take only a puff or two. So that has me confused. I've only seen 2 other people in my life have seizures from joints. I don't think pot is very popular there.

Ponky

Ponky

Your fucken hilarious mate Bahahahahaha
I'm not making jokes. I just think my family smokes poo. Or there's something in the weed here that doesn't agree with them. And the weed I got when I was there was small rock hard nuggets. Lots of stem. More yellow than green. Burns ok. But taste bad. But they told me that was the shit. So I feel I missed out. Here buds are big and sticky. Roll up without wrinkling the paper. Burn different. But it's universal among my group of peers that there is no point trying to smoke pot in Australia. I mean a joint is like 25 bucks. And what's the deal with the seizures? That freaks you out.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wonder what the real carbon footprint looks like for electric cars?
It's almost laughable when you consider the reality of this push toward net zero. The fact that China India and Russia aren't participating when China itself accounts for 25% of the worlds emissions of GHG.. gtfoh... but we're the ones who shouldn't grow weed indoors because its bad for the environment. Again, gtfoh.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Outdoor weed is poo.
When I lived in the Carolinas, cuts taken from my indoor grow and planted outside, in what I used to call death ray sun, always came out better than under HIDs.

But feeding half the crop to bud worms and worrying about arrest kept me mostly indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom