Indoor grown weed is not green.

• Thread starter PauliBhoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponky

Ponky

When I lived in the Carolinas, cuts taken from my indoor grow and planted outside, in what I used to call death ray sun, always came out better than under HIDs.

But feeding half the crop to bud worms and worrying about arrest kept me mostly indoors.
I think it's better closer to the equator. Here you can spot a bag of outdoor a mile away. We don't have the latitude for growing good weed outside. I'll keep trying. But I feel the best outdoor weed is from India and Pakistan. That's what all my brown buddies say. And they all seem to smoke really good kush all the time. I feel it exists. But have never seen it.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

There is no fuller spectrum of light than outdoors. Plants outside have the greatest range of effects. Leaving the same plants grown indoors, as rather monotonous, in the true sense of the word.

I have never heard such utter bollox as some of the comments here regarding the state of our planet. Of course it's getting warmer, only a child wouldn't of noticed. Yes the sea has risen, Look at it. China Russia and India are not the worst. They are more sustainable than the States or Canada. China is over 100% better. Only the oil producing zones of Qatar and the Arab Emirates are doing more harm, and oddly luxembourg, per capita. The idiots who don't want to act will always circulate such preposterous stories. Get your heads out your asses and look out the window. Turn off the TV, put down the papers, stop reading internet sites and just look out the fucking window. Stop acting like sheep and do some leading.
GET EM lol

Ponky

Ponky

There is no fuller spectrum of light than outdoors. Plants outside have the greatest range of effects. Leaving the same plants grown indoors, as rather monotonous, in the true sense of the word.

I have never heard such utter bollox as some of the comments here regarding the state of our planet. Of course it's getting warmer, only a child wouldn't of noticed. Yes the sea has risen, Look at it. China Russia and India are not the worst. They are more sustainable than the States or Canada. China is over 100% better. Only the oil producing zones of Qatar and the Arab Emirates are doing more harm, and oddly luxembourg, per capita. The idiots who don't want to act will always circulate such preposterous stories. Get your heads out your asses and look out the window. Turn off the TV, put down the papers, stop reading internet sites and just look out the fucking window. Stop acting like sheep and do some leading.
If sea levels are rising. Why aren't there higher sea levels?

Ponky

Ponky

I’m just gonna leave this here and be on my way. Y’all have a good night
Wait. Just realized the docks have been there for a really long time. And the lighthouses. Old. Really old. And Billionaires still buying up ocean front property. Those silly fools. Any day now. Those sea levels are gunna rise.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I’m sure you think 6-8in is a lot bigger than it actually looks 🤨

TSD

TSD

If sea levels are rising. Why aren't there higher sea levels?
There's literally shit thawing that's been frozen for millennia... Icebergs are disappearing. Species are going extinct. These are facts. The Earth always goes through changes, has been for billions of years. There have literally been 5 mass extinctions in this planet's history for various and some unknown reasons... We are currently IN the 6th, and... spoiler alert... we, as in human beings in industrialized society at large... are greatly responsible for the rate at which the current changes taking place... Anyone with knowledge of middle school Earth Science can tell you that... The planet and/or universe doesn't give a shit about humans, it will kill us off and start over like the dinosaurs. Humans are a tiny blip, but we seem to think ourselves the center of it all. Anyone that can't look around and realize that shit is not good... well... ignorance is bliss I guess.

Ponky

Ponky

I’m sure you think 6-8in is a lot bigger than it actually looks 🤨
Hey. All I'm saying is in the 1970s the Americans pushed global cooling. Whole world agreed. Said you were anti science if you didn't. And by 1989. Global warming. Turns out that science was wrong then. But this time for sure. Just had the paper upside down.

Ponky

Ponky

There's literally shit thawing that's been frozen for millennia... Icebergs are disappearing. Species are going extinct. These are facts. The Earth always goes through changes, has been for billions of years. There have literally been 5 mass extinctions in this planet's history for various and some unknown reasons... We are currently IN the 6th, and... spoiler alert... we, as in human beings in industrialized society at large... are greatly responsible for the rate at which the current changes taking place... Anyone with knowledge of middle school Earth Science can tell you that... The planet and/or universe doesn't give a shit about humans, it will kill us off and start over like the dinosaurs. Humans are a tiny blip, but we seem to think ourselves the center of it all. Anyone that can't look around and realize that shit is not good... well... ignorance is bliss I guess.
Look around and everything is fine. Just like it was. Oceans not rising. Airs not poison. Planet didn't end. Hey. We fixed it. Global cooling solved. Of course the 1930s being so hot probably made then think the world was doomed. What with the decline in temperature.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Look around and everything is fine. Just like it was. Oceans not rising. Airs not poison. Planet didn't end. Hey. We fixed it. Global cooling solved. Of course the 1930s being so hot probably made then think the world was doomed. What with the decline in temperature.
I wish I lived in your world lol sounds nice

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

China is the world's #1 emitter of greenhouse gasses, it accounts for roughly 30% of all global Co2 emissions. Canada accounts for less than 2%.

And maybe the sun is the perfect grow light where you are.. but where I am it breaks down in early flower, every, single, year. Only Place you can pull off a quality outdoor in Canada is southwest Ontario as its far enough south.

3 balls

3 balls

I dont claim to know who's right and who's wrong, like everything to do with politics, reason is actually somewhere in the middle. 99.9% of politicians are straight up crooks so I've got zero passion to back either side. In a million years I would have never expected to find so many hard core right wingers on a forum for pot growers though.😆

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
China is the world's #1 emitter of greenhouse gasses, it accounts for roughly 30% of all global Co2 emissions. Canada accounts for less than 2%.

And maybe the sun is the perfect grow light where you are.. but where I am it breaks down in early flower, every, single, year. Only Place you can pull off a quality outdoor in Canada is southwest Ontario as its far enough south.
It seems to me the younger people are the more they believe the sky is falling. I guess after 20 odd years of school s brainwashing them its hard to realize its all just poof. In a few years they'll find a new fear to dwell on. A lot of western young have lost religion and turned into mother earth zealots as a replacement belief.

. Its still cold as fk in the winter and hot in the summer. If that changes and I see palm trees growing on the shores of Nova Scotia I'll jump on that GBL warming b.s until then I'll see it as just tax & fear. Smoke one this is a cannabis site after all.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Lotta right wingers here huh. Believe Greta or you are anti science lol? Reminds me of the virus.

To be honest it's near impossible to play the middle. By the time you realize your bias it's to late. I honestly think the Cia keeps us mad.

There isn't a subject out there that cannot be hashed out by all sides. Thing is no one has time to study everything. Most people find pleasure in being really good at one thing. This leaves you reliant on lots of others for information. Chances are if you can't understand it, you will trust who has treated you right.

Anyways, as to the woke logic, and yes I'm right wing, trying not to be, but people won't stop with their mandates so yea, I'll speak out against more.

I'm ready for the climate mandates, the virus mandates, and whatever else comes out next year. Not scared, investing my life into a business that will defy the norm. Not all of us have ample lighting to grow outdoors, nor can afford to buy land and build a greenhouse.

Anyways, if you climate experts could hash it out with some supporting evidence that would be nice. Perhaps some areas of the world.. With times.. And studies...

I honestly don't see how our earth could handle our rapid carbon release, but I'd like to think it would kill us before it killed itself.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I dont claim to know who's right and who's wrong, like everything to do with politics, reason is actually somewhere in the middle. 99.9% of politicians are straight up crooks so I've got zero passion to back either side. In a million years I would have never expected to find so many hard core right wingers on a forum for pot growers though.😆
For the record, I am not right wing at all. I don't side with either left or right, and I think anyone who swings hard one way or the other isn't using their whole brain..
It makes it easy to argue with almost everyone about something. And in times like these, it also makes 80% of the population seem like they've collectively lost their fucking minds altogether

growsince79

growsince79

For the record, I am not right wing at all. I don't side with either left or right, and I think anyone who swings hard one way or the other isn't using their whole brain..
It makes it easy to argue with almost everyone about something. And in times like these, it also makes 80% of the population seem like they've collectively lost their fucking minds altogether
LOL I side with whoever the invisible voices tell me to.

3 balls

3 balls

Very well put! BTW, I wasn't singling you or anybody else out. It doesn't bother me a bit, it just seems ironic from a stereotype perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom