INDOOR - OUTDOOR: the most efficient cash crop.

• Thread starter Supercharge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zombie III

zombie III

i've been trying out a similar method but it's hot where i live so i bury the pots 3/4 into the ground which keeps them cool.

SexOG

SexOG

Thought I’d comment because you made reference to a balcony and that’s exactly what I did when I was living in Spain. Worked a treat but only had room for 4 plants. Can’t do it here though, would be in plain sight of all the shops across the road!!!

salmon

salmon

I’ve got a hybrid system that's basically a derivative of this. Plants are kept in recirculating system, never leave the beads. They are on a trolly and I wheel them out into the sun for flower. Any problems like rain or visitors they just get wheeled back inside the shed.

~ S

Last edited:
psilobuds

psilobuds

I’ve got a hybrid system that's basically a derivative of this. Plants are kept in recirculating system, never leave the beads. They are on a trolly and I wheel them out into the sun for flower. Any problems like rain or visitors they just get wheeled back inside the shed.

~ S

sweet system m8. wat kinda numbers r we talking?

salmon

salmon

8 plants in two troughs, and grown SCROG style through an elaborate looking custom made frame. Turned after 3-4weeks in grow so they get big. About 6-7 per harvest. Young ones grown under 6 cfls in a grow tent in the shed.

Top Bottom