indoor outdoor weed more potent

• Thread starter ohiorasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I'm picking you up on the way there. LOL!

PARTY!!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Well in Michigan I've seen weed go for as much as $650 a zip, up to $6500+ a lb. and they're not asking if it's indoor or out, or what the name is, long as it's dank, and dimes weigh like 0.3 gr. WTF? hell yea it's fukt up around here, that's why it's so easy for people to turn to the darkside here, I guess.

j wizzle

j wizzle

i'm sure there are ppl in ca that got paper and will pay 4k for a p without blinking. especially if they smokers and dont sell. that the prob everyone wants it as cheap as possible to maximize their profits or be able to smoke for free. when u flippn to paid as hell heavy smokers they see something they want price doesnt even enter equation. i'm sure it never gets old hearing ' chemdog i can get that for 2500 a p, what og kush 2500 a p' then u say 'well why the fuck do u have me here knowing it's 3500 a p?' and the good ole 'go get that then lol matter fact i want some get me 10 of em lol' and then watch em stfu. holy fuk tobor u said u were gonna roll to his spot n your pot was gonna make em say uncle ? lol! u da man sir u da man.. upon further review of the tape i c no foul u will not b charged a timeout.

HAHAHA rolling over here. i hear that shit all the time. i can get it cheaper....well you know my shit isnt cheaper son...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I am not at odds with motherlode either. I am just shell shocked that he didn't know I was totally kidding when I said I was coming over to his house and my pot was gonna make him say uncle. All those things were totally on the fair side of fun. Instant replay clearly shows there was no intentional foul committed.

So we are starting the second half now motherlode. NEW GAME!! We cool?

Oh yeah and I am going to try an onside kick. LOL!

Peace ALL

I though you got a bit carried away and told you so in private - which you decided to make public and then you went burning down bridges and crossing people off the xmas list

I was glad to find out you were only kidding - though it didnt seem like it at the time - I wasnt the only person who thought indoor was better yet I was the only one targeted

I figured you would Pm me back and say hey bro I was only fucking kidding (if you were)

not make a fucking huge internet debacle out of it for fucks sake

so yeah homie - im cool as fuck - you cool?

K

Kief Stoned

Thats why I have always said ( jokingly ) that we need a sarcasm filter/setting/bracket etc for online forums ( [ sarcasm ] [/sarcasm] ) lol..Sense of humor/jokes etc does not translate well at all to text.

lol ,for real

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol ,for real

well Im one to talk - I can be one of the most sarcastic fuckers on here and I tend to type in short half sentences

not sure why that rubbed me the wrong way but again I choose to tell him privately I took issue with his posts

if that had stayed in private then all f this would have been avoided

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
That Turned Out Well

Glad things turned out O.K., I was worried there for a minute. I think we all are the man in our circles with our weed, whether it be indoor or outdoor. It warms my heart to see you two back friendly

mal

p.s. I would still love to see an indoor vs outdoor contest we all could participate in

symbiote420

symbiote420

I didn't know people could give you a minus rep, till I looked and saw a red dot with this threads title and the comment - YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T GROW INDOOR FOR SHIT. I'm not gonna point that person out but I luv to see haters eat their words cause I'm not one for boasting & bragging so I sent him a PM and gave him directions to some of my pics on the farm..........now I'm waiting for a response, I told him he might have to eat those words I hope he hasn't choked to death lmmfao!
Some people just like to dive right in before they see how deep the water is..........he just landed in a bunch of rocks, I'll be posting more journals and plcs in the near future cause action speaks louder than words homie. The majority of the weed you have access to must be indoor, find you a good source of outdoor and join the bandwagon

symbiote420

symbiote420

Oh!! and the tripped out part, they didn't even post a comment in the whole thread.

K

Kief Stoned

Outdoor weed varies dramatically depending on where you live. Unless its trucked in from elsewhere obviously.In my neck of the woods its not top shelf. Now, if you live in the emerald triangle I am very sure things are ALOT different.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
But that weed isnt the same as the brown weed back then. The brown shit you see today is brown because its likely bud rot or some other enviromental factor. The brown weed I was reffering to from back in the day ( "dirt weed" as we called it ) was all brown ( light brown ) and didnt look at all like the mexi brick you are talking about ( aka - schwagg/reggie ) . I have no idea what strain it was or anything but it def wasnt the same as the mexi brick weed of today. It was light brown, almost dark golden. Not dark brown and didnt look like the brick weed of today. I wish I had pics of it to show what im talking about, lol.
yes and had that good earthy dirt taste not the hay smell and taste of today..........I think its about the money for them quality is not a factor so it dont get cured right nowa days:passingjoint:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm sure there are ppl in ca that got paper and will pay 4k for a p without blinking. especially if they smokers and dont sell. that the prob everyone wants it as cheap as possible to maximize their profits or be able to smoke for free. when u flippn to paid as hell heavy smokers they see something they want price doesnt even enter equation. i'm sure it never gets old hearing ' chemdog i can get that for 2500 a p, what og kush 2500 a p' then u say 'well why the fuck do u have me here knowing it's 3500 a p?' and the good ole 'go get that then lol matter fact i want some get me 10 of em lol' and then watch em stfu. holy fuk tobor u said u were gonna roll to his spot n your pot was gonna make em say uncle ? lol! u da man sir u da man.. upon further review of the tape i c no foul u will not b charged a timeout.

im gonna tell you what IM in a very hot part of the world and only get 300 a z and some times only 250 with the economy the way it is its like KEF said most just want the high .......but if you find snow borders ,surfers or the like they will eat it up at what ever price ........or the one slinging to them
and if anyone of my outlets can come up with 3200 for a bow im on it but the money aint their in my neck of the woods

indoor is better end of thread LOL

yeah baby ..........this just baffles me ? are people not growing it right ?
not saying that anybodys skills are sub par but in my 30+ years of smoking
20+ years of outdoor growing (small gorilla grows) and 2 years of indoor

I have smoked only 2 outdoor weeds that came close to krip indoor
1. thai stik
2.okeechobee purple

the purple being the most potent

symbiote420

symbiote420

There's a sticky about Dj Short's breeding practices by Texas Kid in the breeder's lab.
Short himself says indoor buds are generically grown compared to their outdoor counterparts, generic enviro = generic product. Indoor buds are good but greenhouse and outdoor buds are better, and that's the viewpoint from a master breeder...........go read it before you comment, and I'm not saying indoor is crap cause my shit some kill, I'm just answering the ? which is more potent? Outdoor is.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a sticky about Dj Short's breeding practices by Texas Kid in the breeder's lab.
Short himself says indoor buds are generically grown compared to their outdoor counterparts, generic enviro = generic product. Indoor buds are good but greenhouse and outdoor buds are better, and that's the viewpoint from a master breeder...........go read it before you comment, and I'm not saying indoor is crap cause my shit some kill, I'm just answering the ? which is more potent? Outdoor is.

this compleatly depends on your definition of generic

a : relating to or characteristic of a whole group or class : general b : being or having a nonproprietary name <generic drugs> c : having no particularly distinctive quality or application <generic restaurants>
: relating to or having the rank of a biological genus

now to me I dont think I have ever smoked any generic indoor weed
but I have smoked alot, I meen alot of generic outdoor weed
if this is the def you ment
c : having no particularly distinctive quality or application <generic restaurants>

symbiote420

symbiote420

How much properly grown and cured fresh local outdoor have you smoked? see I think this is why everyone is saying indoor, if you are comparing shitty compressed, packaged and shipped outdoor buds to indoor then hell yea the indoor is better it hasn't been stepped on, I've grown seeds from that kind of brick packed outdoor and people thought it was grade AAA genetics, squeeze the life out your indoor buds then let them ship cross country and see how good it will be.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
IM not saying outdoor is garbage I have smoked some dank outdoor just as good as indoor on ocasion but not every time

and yes most of the outdoor grown right or well is usualy keept to the grower and no comercial grown plant is going to get the love and attention of the small gorilla grows of growers that care but still this can also be applied to indoor if all you have smoked is indoor that is grown totaly for $ will not be as good as from someone who loves to grow and has searched for that perfect pheno and perfected the habits of that strain

wow...............with all this controversy all that needs to be done is have the best of the same strain outdoor and indoor tested for THC% content know what I meen we can go back and forth all day but till the numbers are in we are just stating opinon

Top Bottom