Indoor Scrog Flowering Day 14 First grow

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

because i did heavy defo and all are against it lol thank you 🙌🏼
Eh... you'll get mixed opinions there.
I think as long as you do it pretty early (no later than the first few days of flowering), it can be beneficial if your situation calls for it...
Your girl looks pretty on schedule.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Eh... you'll get mixed opinions there.
I think as long as you do it pretty early (no later than the first few days of flowering), it can be beneficial if your situation calls for it...
Your girl looks pretty on schedule.
thank you 💪🏼 i appreciate it, theyre coming out pretty danky 🔥🤤

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

day 49... breeder said flowering time is 63 days. i will start flushing them in 4 days to have about 10 days of flushing prior to harvest (i currently water them every 1-2 days) so thats about 5 flushes before harvest so that itll have a clean smoke to it and taste better. i also read somewhere that flushing with cold water will shock them into producing more trichs so ill be trying that as well. they will also be in darkness for 48hrs prior to cutting. does anyone else have any suggestions on what to do prior to harvesting?

8702DD92 5C83 421C A99A A07A4CF6148B
78F4ED80 6D3E 4016 AE1B BD7D1D2683AE
74DA8BCB B95F 4AD1 B871 378B82D61066
53B5D330 4B3C 4057 B872 42E4C13D64C6
51408E12 7DC5 46EF 9DF3 4C839F5B4ED6
B059299C 8965 4DE3 895C B98967D9DE5C
34CF0A8E 4CB0 4EE2 9C0A 84E44863569C
921DA61B 3564 415B B0CC 9CAC8E1C0DDB
0C22C4CD 1B2E 4F72 B0CD 894DF8D16F09
D22D75B3 D087 4BAB 8A0A 061784D8F2A3
F5B749A2 E37B 42D7 AC6F 730A87DB1C37
beluga

beluga

day 49... breeder said flowering time is 63 days. i will start flushing them in 4 days to have about 10 days of flushing prior to harvest (i currently water them every 1-2 days) so thats about 5 flushes before harvest so that itll have a clean smoke to it and taste better. i also read somewhere that flushing with cold water will shock them into producing more trichs so ill be trying that as well. they will also be in darkness for 48hrs prior to cutting. does anyone else have any suggestions on what to do prior to harvesting?
Looking good, but I don't think those are close to being done by that 63 day mark.
As far as flushing goes... 🤷‍♂️
Another one of those things that doesn't really have all that much science behind it... some people swear by it, others say it's pointless, others say detrimental.
But I will say that yours probably haven't gotten to that stacking/swelling point, so I would personally keep the feed going... maybe cut it back by 25 - 50% if anything. Maybe start thinking about flushing next week.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Plants are looking nice! If they're ready on day 63, it'll just be a fluke. I've had strains go three weeks longer than what the breeder claimed. A better gauge would be checking trike ripeness. You can search the webs for info - there is a ton of it here and elsewhere.

Flushing - personal preference.

Cold water flushes - never tried it. With the plant so close to the end of it's life, I doubt all of a sudden in a couple of days it's going to dramatically change anything. I wouldn't put any stock in, but like I said I haven't tried it.

48 hrs of dark - all I've seen on it was one guy on youtube did some testing in a very unscientific way that showed differences.

For all these things, I'd say try it on some plants, but not all, compare the results, and see what you like.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Plants are looking nice! If they're ready on day 63, it'll just be a fluke. I've had strains go three weeks longer than what the breeder claimed. A better gauge would be checking trike ripeness. You can search the webs for info - there is a ton of it here and elsewhere.

Flushing - personal preference.

Cold water flushes - never tried it. With the plant so close to the end of it's life, I doubt all of a sudden in a couple of days it's going to dramatically change anything. I wouldn't put any stock in, but like I said I haven't tried it.

48 hrs of dark - all I've seen on it was one guy on youtube did some testing in a very unscientific way that showed differences.

For all these things, I'd say try it on some plants, but not all, compare the results, and see what you like.

i should be getting a 30x micro very soon.. 😬 if i get it before i head out to work ill take some pictures of the trichs.

ill probably try all of the above on both of the plants

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

so i got the 30x.. for some reason my iphone couldnt take a picture zoomed so close without blacking out so i had to take these videos.. forgive the unsteadiness but remember i am using a phone hella zoomed so very difficult to hold still

growsince79

growsince79

Any time now. Regardless of what the plagurized and regurgitated fake news internet weed sites will tell you, a few days either way isn't going to matter. If its great now it will still be great if you chop in a week. If its not great now, waiting another week won't make it so.

Top Bottom