Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I kinda want to make a million clones and give them away. This smoke is the best
I’ll be doing the same gunna chop the mother so I figured why not take 30-40 clones to give out, kinda thought about just spreading them everywhere haha

Mothman

Mothman

Just trying to protect the roof. I need to find a way to elevate them a bit off the surface of the roof. As far as their progress, the New Mexico sunshine is to blame.
I’m a big fan of wine bottle corks. You can cut them to size for making feet for a cutting board (or maybe plant roof trays 😎). Also great for putting a stop on a drill bit to limit depth of the hole.

electroguy

electroguy

I’m a big fan of wine bottle corks. You can cut them to size for making feet for a cutting board (or maybe plant roof trays 😎). Also great for putting a stop on a drill bit to limit depth of the hole.
Brilliant

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The lemon dawg is my prize pig but I also am jazzed about the blueberry og.
I see that you plant your solo cups a lot. Mind if I ask why? I have a solution for you.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just in case planting your solo cups isn’t a preference, some folks have issues removing plants from them, and I made a video for some people on a different thread.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I asked him about that a while back. They are just the top rings of the cup. Like the top quarter inch. I think he does it that way just to fuck with us!😁
Ah well it worked hahaha

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I see that you plant your solo cups a lot. Mind if I ask why? I have a solution for you.
I was literally just gonna ask the same thing. Does it offer a little support or something right after transplanting? Or like when using domes for seedlings?, you can water around it and keep the stem a little drier...

electroguy

electroguy

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, or the fire is on the roof. Day 40 in the tent on 12/12. Two more days till the beginning of week 7. Nothing but terp tea, fish emulsion, epsom salts and some duck water from my co-workers farm. Black nasty duck water. Any suggestions for the next few weeks? I need all the help I can get.

IMG 20230618 144417721
IMG 20230618 144517141
electroguy

electroguy

I don't know why the picture is so pale. Probably the light, but the blueberry is not as lush as the dawg. I'm sure I got a little over zealous with defoliation.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
After looking at that, I wish I could grow on the roof! Those fuckers are taking off! Still have two months of veg! L O L! How does the thought of trimming pounds sound to you? Ha ha ha ha!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
After looking at that, I wish I could grow on the roof! Those fuckers are taking off! Still have two months of veg! L O L! How does the thought of trimming pounds sound to you? Ha ha ha ha!
I call it trim prison. Mid August, I’m f’d.

Top Bottom