Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Topped one of the blue dream seedlings today. I hope it's not too late in the year. Gonna do the others soon. Feel free to chime in. So much wasted space in the scrog, but I think it's doing pretty good for a first attempt???

IMG 20230611 073810820
IMG 20230611 073818626
IMG 20230611 073930301
electroguy

electroguy

Will the buds just get fatter or will they also get longer? Middle of week 5, blueberry og and super lemon dawg, indica and sativa.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’m kind of confused! Which is pretty much normal! Are the blue dreams going outdoors? I guess I kind of assume they are because indoors really wouldn’t matter what time of the year it is. If they are going outdoors, no, it’s not too late. Where are you are trying to grow them. You are probably headed for a train wreck in October anyway! Lol! Just fucking with you electro!

electroguy

electroguy

2 blue dreams and a super lemon haze I started from seed outside, germinated about 3 weeks ago. Was just worried about the timing. I didn't need to plant them but the others were all males and I really wanted those strains. They look really good but it's pretty close to the solstice.

electroguy

electroguy

When would be the best time to stop hst. I wanna do an outdoor scrog. The sun is always out in New Mexico!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I thought you were in New York! If you’re in New Mexico, you’re looking good! I don’t Scrogg. I bend. I don’t have to worry too much about late season mold here. So I can let a cola be a cola. Did you get a chance to look through TSD grow diary from last year? She did an outdoor Scrogg. Maybe you can glean some information from that. Or maybe someone else will chime in.

electroguy

electroguy

How would one go about
Not seeing the whole plant but no, I wouldn't worry about that color, she's pretty nice. If color gets a few clicks lighter though I would maybe start thinking about it.
Thanks. My step son suggested a little nitrogen but I didn't know about this late in flower. I have been giving alaska fish along with ff trio but tapering off on it because the salts have nitrogen.

electroguy

electroguy

A few update pics.
Super lemon dawg, tent style, and the roof plants, Super dawg, Critical locktite, and malawi/dogtrap/golden glue. And a few seedlings, just topped.

IMG 20230614 062441314
IMG 20230614 063452467
IMG 20230614 063443865
IMG 20230614 063429698
IMG 20230613 065112736
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nice! What’s with the trays? Were they fucking up your roof? Lol. You might be an indoor virgin, but you’re looking like an outdoor natural!👍

electroguy

electroguy

Nice! What’s with the trays? Were they fucking up your roof? Lol. You might be an indoor virgin, but you’re looking like an outdoor natural!👍
Just trying to protect the roof. I need to find a way to elevate them a bit off the surface of the roof. As far as their progress, the New Mexico sunshine is to blame.

electroguy

electroguy

My indoor attempt doesn't look too bad , right. I know it's sparse in there but I started 4 and 3 identified as boys. I took a roof plant in there to use space but I couldn't really spread it out much.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In my opinion, they look good! Indoor and outdoor! It’s obvious you’ve done your due diligence. Instead of going off half cocked! Good job! One thing you might want to start thinking about, is how to keep those pots from blowing over when the plants get big. Lol! There’s always something! Looking good.

Last edited:
electroguy

electroguy

In my opinion, they look good! Indoor and outdoor! It’s obvious you’ve done your due diligence. Instead of going off half cocked! Good job! One thing you might want to start thinking about, is how to keep those pots from blowing over when the plants get big. Lol! There’s always something! Looking good.
Woo hoo!

Top Bottom