Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

I'm not one of those people, but just out of curiosity, what does the manufacturer recommend? It is, at least, a starting point.

Maybe. If they're stretching, then they need more light.

Don't know. I don't use fluorescent lights. It sounds like it may be too close, though.
Thanks

electroguy

electroguy

Sometimes they are just duds with weird mutations. I've had them refuse to develop a root, only have one cotyledon, getm then die for no apparent reason... it's a always a gamble with seeds.
Thanks. One of those popped already. I think it was just too shallow. It looked like the root came up first. I threw a little peat on top but meh

electroguy

electroguy

If you want to help it toss its helmet you can add a drop of water onto the cap. it will help soften it up. I'll repeat with water drops every few hours if I see them struggling to toss it off...just a drop will do don't try to soak it.
I gave it a bit of help and it came off. Learning is fun.....

electroguy

electroguy

Sometimes they are just duds with weird mutations. I've had them refuse to develop a root, only have one cotyledon, getm then die for no apparent reason... it's a always a gamble with seeds.
Thanks. I have a butt load more seeds and that one was free. One is OK still. Plus the other 5 and hopefully a blueberry og in the morning

electroguy

electroguy

Here's the little family. Waiting for a blueberry kush.....

electroguy

electroguy

I should have planted them all at the same time, but I was testing the waters with the master kush bag seed. It popped so fast I got excited. Planted some seeds my wife's friend gave me(pictured above in white sealed baggies). Some of those didn't come up so I threw in a seed from my plants last year, super lemon haze/ chem dawg. It popped, then a blue dream regular, it popped, then a blueberry og. Still waiting on that...........

E

elusiveshame

Does anyone use lst clips?

I have. Whatcha wanna know?

those 85watt CFLs were dope and this is like 2016 .

sure grew my seedlings and lil veggers just fine - im sure if we look for "innefficency" we can find it in almost any grow

end results > bias and preconception - if you can get it done doing so - who cares :)
View attachment 1332003

View attachment 1332006

Some folks will always have their mentality of it’s their way or it’s the wrong way.

Some of these same folks also chime in on things that they haven’t grown, like autos.

electroguy

electroguy

I have. Whatcha wanna know?

Some folks will always have their mentality of it’s their way or it’s the wrong way.

Some of these same folks also chime in on things that they haven’t grown, like autos.
Well last year I just wired the girls down but it was cumbersome and this grow I was thinking clips. They seem like a pretty gentile way to go. Most of the ones on the mighty AMAZON seem pretty small, 1/4 inch where the stem lies. Is that pretty standard?

E

elusiveshame

Well last year I just wired the girls down but it was cumbersome and this grow I was thinking clips. They seem like a pretty gentile way to go. Most of the ones on the mighty AMAZON seem pretty small, 1/4 inch where the stem lies. Is that pretty standard?
Not sure if it’s standard, but they worked fine for me. I’ll prob go hybrid next grow as there’s some things that you can’t do easily with the clips.

Def worth a try using though IMO

Top Bottom