Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Sorry, this isn't much of a grow diary. Things are a little slow right now. I still haven't set up my tent. Just the window and my phlizon led. I need to get some more peat pods. They seem to be working pretty well.

IMG 20230220 065137963 HDR
electroguy

electroguy

as long as she looks fine go with it..
It didn't look bad, just a little different. Thanks. Do you know if very large seeds need special treatment. The only seeds that didn't pop for me were the largest and best looking ones, dogtrap strain. Giant seeds

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It didn't look bad, just a little different. Thanks. Do you know if very large seeds need special treatment. The only seeds that didn't pop for me were the largest and best looking ones, dogtrap strain. Giant seeds
no but usually after 3-4 days you can adjust temp and humidity, like make it a little warmer with a bit higher humidity..
by doing this your trying to find its sweet spot for popping.. sometimes works or it just need more time..

electroguy

electroguy

no but usually after 3-4 days you can adjust temp and humidity, like make it a little warmer with a bit higher humidity..
by doing this your trying to find its sweet spot for popping.. sometimes works or it just need more time..
Thanks

electroguy

electroguy

Master kush is wilty. My step son says too much water. He worked in Humboldt many seasons. He also told me to get some b1 for developing root systems. Any suggestions?

sambapati

sambapati

Master kush is wilty. My step son says too much water. He worked in Humboldt many seasons. He also told me to get some b1 for developing root systems. Any suggestions?
B1 good call anyone with Humboldt credentials needs a listening with both ears.

Top Bottom