Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Looks like you got some good chunks left there! Hopefully the other stuff is drying OK. Looks like your weather is perfect, as usual! L O LO so far so good.
I had them hanging in the garage yesterday but moved them in for fear of over drying. Going up to the land this weekend. They gotta slow dry so I don't come home to dried out nugs. How long do your medium nugs usually take to dry for cure?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In low humidity like you have even six days may be too long. It’s hard to say. Too many variables. After three or four days, I would be checking them in jars or bags with a hygrometer. Even just a representative sample. Low humidity and a little on the high side temperature equals pretty quick drying.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on electro! Looking good. Looks like you got the drying part dialed in. And the trimming part. Do you have a scale? Just to see what your total weight is after drying.

electroguy

electroguy

Right on electro! Looking good. Looks like you got the drying part dialed in. And the trimming part. Do you have a scale? Just to see what your total weight is after drying.
Well, lets just say I'm trying. Trying to cure slowly. My trimming is meh, but thanks. I do have a scale. I'll check it out after cure. I'm curious.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, me too. When I get to harvesting the bigger stuff, I’m gonna try weighing a few buds wet. Then weigh them as they dry. See how that works. Still using jars and hygrometers though. Will cure in grove bags. I already have a bunch of those.

electroguy

electroguy

This curing is just like work. I have like 12 jars plus 3 buckets that I'm trying to manage the humidity. I think I already fucked up a jar of dawg. Turned brown. I can't remember if it dried too quickly or I put away too wet. There may have been some bovida packs involved 🤔. Anyway, trying not to do that with the bulk of the harvest.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear ya. It’s just something that you have to constantly monitor until it stabilizes. Want to avoid putting it away to wet at all costs. Are you satisfied with the buzz?

Top Bottom