Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hey all. RH is getting a little low in some of my jars(54 -55). SLH still tastes great but I am worried. Kinda gun shy with bodiva cause I think I screwed up a jar early in harvest. Is it OK to just put in a bit of moist paper towel in the jars to add a few percentage points ?
As far as I’m concerned you can. Just go easy on it. I don’t know if it makes any difference but I like to use distilled water for that kind of stuff. And raise it up a little at a time.

electroguy

electroguy

As far as I’m concerned you can. Just go easy on it. I don’t know if it makes any difference but I like to use distilled water for that kind of stuff. And raise it up a little at a time.
Great advice. Thanks brother. How's the harvest ? Smooth I hope. Got the windows and roof metal ordered. Windows being delivered on Friday.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Jeez man, I don’t know why, but somehow my watch settings got changed for your thread electro. My bad buddy! I thought you were just busy as all get out!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Coming along good. Trim, trim trim! Happy with the quality! Still have two plants in the ground. But the end is in sight! Hope you are happy with your stuff! Getting a little nippy up in the mountains? Do you have good cell service up there?

electroguy

electroguy

Jeez man, I don’t know why, but somehow my watch settings got changed for your thread electro. My bad buddy! I thought you were just busy as all get out!
No prob brother. I haven't posted shit in a while. Slow curing. Monitoring humidity and sniffing jars. You good cat?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No prob brother. I haven't posted shit in a while. Slow curing. Monitoring humidity and sniffing jars. You good cat?
Absolutely, was going racing this am, weather said otherwise. The car stays in the box another week. How’s your herb coming along in cure?

electroguy

electroguy

Coming along good. Trim, trim trim! Happy with the quality! Still have two plants in the ground. But the end is in sight! Hope you are happy with your stuff! Getting a little nippy up in the mountains? Do you have good cell service up there?
So far so good, just a few low humidity issues. I'll take your advice with the dehydration. It is getting cold up there but sooooooo nice.

electroguy

electroguy

Absolutely, was going racing this am, weather said otherwise. The car stays in the box another week. How’s your herb coming along in cure?
Bummer on the weather, maybe next week? Other a few humidity issues, very nice. Grassy smell gone( SLH never had it), terps are pungent and the high is just getting better with age.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Bummer on the weather, maybe next week? Other a few humidity issues, very nice. Grassy smell gone( SLH never had it), terps are pungent and the high is just getting better with age.
Oh yeah next week for sure, I just hate it when my buddies/crew all drag their asses out of bed to go just for me to tell them all nope! That part blows.
Yeah man, a nice slow cure will really bring those terps out. Yeah if you start to get below 54% I’d toss in a 62% pouch in, you know the drill though…..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Coming right along, brother! Most of it is chopped and trimmed. Chopped one late bloomer yesterday. Have another one that I may chop today. Great quality in my opinion! Didn’t wind up in jail! That’s a win! Lol your place sounds like it’s moving right along. Get her all sealed up Magine it’s getting a little chilly up there! Don’t work too hard!

electroguy

electroguy

Got the windows and sliding glass door delivered on Friday. Got the sliding glass door installed. Nice to have some light coming in. Had to bail out Saturday because of non stop rain starting when i got up. We put up the foam over the openings to keep the house sealed up but it's quite gloomy in there. I can't wait to slap in some more windows. Going back up for Thanksgiving weekend to continue. The weed is getting better. I must have done the cure properly. I hope everyone is doing great here on the farm.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on electro! Kind of figured anyone who can build their own house can handle, drying and curing a little dope! Post a few pictures, so we can follow your progress on the place. Chopped my last two plants over the weekend, so the end is in sight! Take it easy, brother!

electroguy

electroguy

Right on electro! Kind of figured anyone who can build their own house can handle, drying and curing a little dope! Post a few pictures, so we can follow your progress on the place. Chopped my last two plants over the weekend, so the end is in sight! Take it easy, brother!
I appreciate the confidence sir. Glad to see your end is in sight. I'm not very good with documentation on the house but Jen will be up there with me next weekend so more pictures and progress. Catch you soon brother.

electroguy

electroguy

20231120 063933
stupid apprentice made me take a clone. It's been sitting on my kitchen counter for 2 weeks in a glass of water under 24 hr under counter tape light. It started growing new leaves so I hit it with clonex and threw her in some soil. Now I gotta deal with her but OK, whatever

20231117 180131
20231117 180615
20231117 180630
electroguy

electroguy

I took delivery of the roof and trim metal on Saturday. Now it's packed in the living room. At least it's there.. Got the joist bays a over the block wall insulated with bats, installed the back patio door, and built frames for 3 more windows. Oh yeah, my weed is getting better and better. Hope everyone is doing well on the farm

20231209 111147
20231210 165006
20231210 165100
Top Bottom