Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

At least you got a weeks worth of vodka there, to drink those failures away! Popping those seeds already? Looks like you’re officially hooked! Take it easy!
Thank you sir. Had to pop my own seeds. The pollen contributor is some kind of freak plant. Very aggressive grower, and I got some magic tonic from my farmer buddy.

electroguy

electroguy

Love the upside down drink cup thingys. How long are you leaving them on?
Just wondering if you have to cut them off, or if you take them off before they get too big.
I was going to put them upwards but they didn't fit on the clear solos. I'll keep them there for a bit to try to retain soil moisture. Growing is tough in the desert 🏜

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Cutting the bottoms off of plastic water bottles works pretty good too! Only time I ever did it was when I was working! If I had to work late, didn’t want them drying out before I got home!

electroguy

electroguy

At least you got a weeks worth of vodka there, to drink those failures away! Popping those seeds already? Looks like you’re officially hooked! Take it easy!
I'm so stupid I just snapped about the vodka comment. I almost pee'd myself. No those are empty bottles from a friend. The color is just so cool we want to do something with them.

Top Bottom