Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

That’s probably why the roof looks so good!😁
Thanks brother, hope everything is going great. I miss everyone here but I got no grow going on. I just look in once in a while. I really want to pop my homemade seeds but I'm fixing to get busy with the house, priorities you know.maybe another stretch of warm weather and I can finish up the roof. We'll talk soon my friend.

electroguy

electroguy

I had to know if the seeds I made last year are viable. I planted 2 Malawi x critical locktite and 4 Malawi x blueberry og. Let's see. Last year I made some monster clones of the Malawi and gave them to a guy I work with. He ran them and also made clones. The weed he grew from those clones made mine look like oregano. I've never tasted better weed in my life. It was like a completely different plant. The thing is, he's got a farm, and on that farm he's got goats, sheep, peacocks, cattle, pigs, chickens and muscave ducks. The ducks enjoy splashing around in water. Aric mixes up that water and uses it on the plants. Just that, duck water. It appears to be some kind of magical elixir.
20240306 065633
I'll need to secure some of that magic water for my girls.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds yummy! So you think it was that duck pond water? Not the possibility that he knew what he was doing and you didn’t?😁 or the real possibility that you were taking advice from questionable sources! That’s probably more likely! How the hell you doing electro? Looks like you’re getting the itch again, building a house or building a house! I wonder who’s going to be transporting 5 gallon cans of duck shit water all over New Mexico? I might have to go out and stir up the water in my pond and give it a whirl! But only a few ducks visit it! Mine would be more like frog, and mosquito fish shit water.

electroguy

electroguy

Sounds yummy! So you think it was that duck pond water? Not the possibility that he knew what he was doing and you didn’t?😁 or the real possibility that you were taking advice from questionable sources! That’s probably more likely! How the hell you doing electro? Looks like you’re getting the itch again, building a house or building a house! I wonder who’s going to be transporting 5 gallon cans of duck shit water all over New Mexico? I might have to go out and stir up the water in my pond and give it a whirl! But only a few ducks visit it! Mine would be more like frog, and mosquito fish shit water.
I am 100% convinced it's the water brother. I assure you he's no rocket scientist and my sources of advice are beyond reproach. This plant is super aggressive and it's clones are still alive and kicking. I hope my seeds are viable.,the flavor will be out of this world! Good talking to you sir.

electroguy

electroguy

Well, I tried 6 seeds in some peat pods. The next day the little seedling greenhouse smelled like a sharpie exploded in there. Needless to say they still haven't popped. Wasted my special home made seeds. I popped 2 Malawi blues and a critical Malawi in a bag with wet paper towels on a heat mat and 2 days later, little tails. So it's off to the races. Heading up to the house to do the North side roof panels. Snow is melting but still a muddy mess. Peace my peeps

20240313 073818
20240314 062507
20240315 073228
20240316 094537
20240319 070228
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well, I tried 6 seeds in some peat pods. The next day the little seedling greenhouse smelled like a sharpie exploded in there. Needless to say they still haven't popped. Wasted my special home made seeds. I popped 2 Malawi blues and a critical Malawi in a bag with wet paper towels on a heat mat and 2 days later, little tails. So it's off to the races. Heading up to the house to do the North side roof panels. Snow is melting but still a muddy mess. Peace my peeps
Nice ! Glad to see back on the grow bro!
Be safe on that roof homie!

G

GreenNotYellow

They actually look quite promising!

cpurola

cpurola

Love the upside down drink cup thingys. How long are you leaving them on?
Just wondering if you have to cut them off, or if you take them off before they get too big.

Top Bottom