Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I took delivery of the roof and trim metal on Saturday. Now it's packed in the living room. At least it's there.. Got the joist bays an over the block wall insulated with bats, installed the back patio door, and built frames for 3 more windows. Oh yeah, my weed is getting better and better. Hope everyone is doing well on the farm
Nice! Getting close! What up electro! 👊🏻🤡

electroguy

electroguy

Thanks brother, good to hear from you. I got all my jars vacuum sealed at 60% rh. The terp profiles are off the charts. I'm patting myself on the back right now. But seriously, I'm very proud of the harvest. Now I can take a year off growing and get the house done. You all good capt?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks brother, good to hear from you. I got all my jars vacuum sealed at 60% rh. The terp profiles are off the charts. I'm patting myself on the back right now. But seriously, I'm very proud of the harvest. Now I can take a year off growing and get the house done. You all good capt?
Rocking and rolling good sir. I for one can’t complain. Though I’m gonna just tell you now, it’s gonna suck not having you running a grow for a while. Regardless I’m super happy you get the opportunity to crank down on your new casa. That’s fucking awesome! Plus it’ll be cool as hell to see you set up your new space too. Don’t think I forgot about your plans 👊🏻🤡

I def want to see what you have coming down the ol pike…..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Whew! that is up there! Doing all right! Taking lessons from Gnick on how to play with your harvest! He is an adept teacher! L O L! I have to get loaded and go see if I can see any shooting stars! Meteor shower peaks tonight! Maybe I’ll get lucky!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Making temple balls of hash. Dry sifting. Probably give.Qwiso oil a try next week! The hash turns out good and tasty, but it’s a little hard to smoke. Because it melts. So you really can’t vape it. It doesn’t take long to plug up your pipe screens! L O L! But I have lots of screens and lots iso to clean them. L O L! Another source of amusement for a retired old coot! And the usual butter for brownies!

Last edited:
electroguy

electroguy

Hey everyone, I hope all is growing fine. Just an update on my soul killingly difficult project.What a muddy mess. Just a few corner trim pieces and some clean up bends on the d metal. A bit of silicone in some strategic locations. Doing the roof panels actually seems ( no pun intended ) like it will be a breeze compared to this week.

20231221 135237
20231221 135031
20231221 134943
20231221 134227
20231221 131329
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hey everyone, I hope all is growing fine. Just an update on my soul killingly difficult project.What a muddy mess. Just a few corner trim pieces and some clean up bends on the d metal. A bit of silicone in some strategic locations. Doing the roof panels actually seems ( no pun intended ) like it will be a breeze compared to this week.
Incredible work, electro! The end is in sight!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks my brother, we finally got up there and i got some help. High altitude makes for a thick coating of trichomes they say. How's everything?
Rolling along sir!
Nice to see you pop in from time to time….

Latest posts

Top Bottom