Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

The key to living soils is the microorganisms contained with all the nutrients required to take a plant from seed to harvest. The concentrate has "cooked" and is ready for use after the potting soil has been added. Ingredients: Organic Earthworm Castings, High Quality Bat Guano, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Dolomite Lime, Azomite, Epsom Salt, Coconut Water Powder , Aloe Vera The Microorganisms: Microorganisms:Glomus Aggregatum, Glomus Etunicatum, Glomus Intraradices,Glomus Mosseae, Pisolithus Tinctorius, Scleroderma Cepa, Scleroderma Citrinum,Trichoderma Harzianum, Trichoderma Koningii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae,Azotobacter Chroococcum, Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus Azotoformans,Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Megaterium, BacillusPumilus, Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Thuringiensis, Paenibacillus Durum,Paenibacillus Polymyxa, Pseudomonas Aureofaciens, Pseudomonas Fluorescens. Product does have a strong smell when opened. This is normal and dissipates when mixed. Appearance of "mold" is actually beneficial fungi and a good thing.

Screenshot 20230303 200236 Amazon Shopping
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
The key to living soils is the microorganisms contained with all the nutrients required to take a plant from seed to harvest. The concentrate has "cooked" and is ready for use after the potting soil has been added. Ingredients: Organic Earthworm Castings, High Quality Bat Guano, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Dolomite Lime, Azomite, Epsom Salt, Coconut Water Powder , Aloe Vera The Microorganisms: Microorganisms:Glomus Aggregatum, Glomus Etunicatum, Glomus Intraradices,Glomus Mosseae, Pisolithus Tinctorius, Scleroderma Cepa, Scleroderma Citrinum,Trichoderma Harzianum, Trichoderma Koningii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae,Azotobacter Chroococcum, Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus Azotoformans,Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Megaterium, BacillusPumilus, Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Thuringiensis, Paenibacillus Durum,Paenibacillus Polymyxa, Pseudomonas Aureofaciens, Pseudomonas Fluorescens. Product does have a strong smell when opened. This is normal and dissipates when mixed. Appearance of "mold" is actually beneficial fungi and a good thing.
I wonder if soils/mixes like this need some time and space to develop and can be a little more difficult to use in our smaller indoor pots.......I don't know. I'm just getting into compost, we're going to atart a bin this spring. But when you start getting into a list of nutrients, building your own soil.......that's the next level. Then you'd probably have to do other things to have it best used without problems..........from temperature and humidity to Ph and drainage....."packed with nutrients" is only as good as the plabts' ability to thrive and use it all, as much as it wants, only......and best able to use it the most efficiently, without problems.

electroguy

electroguy

I wonder if soils/mixes like this need some time and space to develop and can be a little more difficult to use in our smaller indoor pots.......I don't know. I'm just getting into compost, we're going to atart a bin this spring. But when you start getting into a list of nutrients, building your own soil.......that's the next level. Then you'd probably have to do other things to have it best used without problems..........from temperature and humidity to Ph and drainage....."packed with nutrients" is only as good as the plabts' ability to thrive and use it all, as much as it wants, only......and best able to use it the most efficiently, without problems.
Great point, thanks

electroguy

electroguy

Wow, the plants do so much better with humidity. 1 humidifier, 1 pan of water, and a tub of water with a sponge in it. 54%. Living in the desert in the winter is a bitch.

IMG 20230307 065819470 HDR
IMG 20230307 070317484
electroguy

electroguy

The droopy ones were the first to germinate. I think I over watered them and I've been struggling with them ever since. I really don't know what I'm doing. But that's how we learn. Still can't pop the dog trap seeds. Maybe they want it cooler. All accept dog trap and blueberry og did fine in the dome with the heating pad. I finally got a blueberry to pop in the tent in a failed dog trap solo cup without a heating pad.

electroguy

electroguy

No. Leave them for now. When your plant becomes more established you can safely remove them.
Thanks. Should I also wait to transplant until they green up more. and get more roots. My buddy has ducks and used the nasty black duck water on his plant last year. I gave my droopys some yesterday and bam. Maybe a little fish emulsion in a few days? Also got my humidity up to 55, 82 degrees. They love it

TSD

TSD

Yeah when I make soil for outdoor, I mix it, add water, and leave it in covered tubs in the sun for a month, mixing periodically... it just helps stuff breakdown and the soil to be less hot, especially if you're using manure that isn't fully aged or adding a ton of stuff.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thanks. Should I also wait to transplant until they green up more. and get more roots. My buddy has ducks and used the nasty black duck water on his plant last year. I gave my droopys some yesterday and bam. Maybe a little fish emulsion in a few days? Also got my humidity up to 55, 82 degrees. They love it
Seedlings/early veg really like high humidity and hotter temps.

electroguy

electroguy

I think I'm starting to get the watering figured out. They are loving the last four days in the tent. Low 80's, 55 to 65% humidity. It's like a little smelly jungle. And yes, that is two more SLH x 91 chem dawgs. Thanks for asking.

IMG 20230309 065142573 HDR
Top Bottom