Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Well, apparently I've been starving my plants. I was waiting for the leaves to have 5 fingers. Still learning. Gave everyone fish and ff grow big at half strength. I'm hoping they'll start actually growing now. Should I keep at half strength and do it every watering? So many strains. I guess every one will have different needs. I do know blue dream wants a shit load of nitrogen. Did some up potting on Saturday.

IMG 20230313 065346403 HDR
T

TheShroomsDidIt

Mine are about 18" away but I've been moving it because I don't know what I'm doing. My step son says they want a bunch of light.
My seedling looks like it's starting to stretch. I have my light probly 3 feet away or something. I don't wanna fry them tho. That's the rub

electroguy

electroguy

My seedling looks like it's starting to stretch. I have my light probly 3 feet away or something. I don't wanna fry them tho. That's the rub
The led's run pretty cool and the plant wants light. If the light is too hot for your hand it's too hot for the plant. I finally got my plants looking happy today. 640w @Phlizon led light. Maybe 12" from the plants, they live it but make sure they have nitrogen. My early ones suffered due to my ignorance, but I'm still learning.

electroguy

electroguy

Alright, we got
1)master kush
2)super lemon haze x 91 chem dawg
3)critical lock tite
4)malawi x dog trap x golden glue
5)super lemon haze from premium seed market
6)blue dream from " " "
7)blueberry og from " " "
8)Cali o from step son. Only one that is feminized

electroguy

electroguy

Another transplant day. 2 weeks old and they can't wait to stretch their roots. These have such fat first leaves. I think they're very happy.

IMG 20230318 062009000 HDR
electroguy

electroguy

They r looking really great so far man. U can definitely tell they r happy
Thanks man, it's a newbie struggle but I have my eyes on the prize. Honestly, I have too many plants but my excuse is almost all are non feminized. Plus I have like 10 strains. I can't stop. How the fuck am I going to handle all of them? I got myself into this, I'll get myself out ha ha

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The led's run pretty cool and the plant wants light. If the light is too hot for your hand it's too hot for the plant. I finally got my plants looking happy today. 640w @Phlizon led light. Maybe 12" from the plants, they live it but make sure they have nitrogen. My early ones suffered due to my ignorance, but I'm still learning.
That too hot for the hand thing is more HPS than LED...you can fry seedlings easily with too much intensity feeling cool to your hand...

I use T5 fluorescent and I put seedlings off to the side of them for the first 2-3 -4 days and just give them light...then after I put them under the t5's they still have 18" to the light...

after 2 weeks they can be right on top of the plants within 2" if you want and alls good but early on they don't need much light.......

Led's are trickier too much is no good. My newest batch is 18" away from 2 SE3000 over 8 - 3 month old plants 1 week into flower and I just turned them up to 50% power...

electroguy

electroguy

That too hot for the hand thing is more HPS than LED...you can fry seedlings easily with too much intensity feeling cool to your hand...

I use T5 fluorescent and I put seedlings off to the side of them for the first 2-3 -4 days and just give them light...then after I put them under the t5's they still have 18" to the light...

after 2 weeks they can be right on top of the plants within 2" if you want and alls good but early on they don't need much light.......

Led's are trickier too much is no good. My newest batch is 18" away from 2 SE3000 over 8 - 3 month old plants 1 week into flower and I just turned them up to 50% power...
Thank you sir. I think I better dim down my lights a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom