Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Of course it rained every afternoon and cut my work short. Oh yeah, I guess I'll need stairs if I want to go up to the second floor.

electroguy

electroguy

It's a pretty nice space. Music studio for me, craft area for my lovely wife, And a big space for the pool table and other fun stuff. Yep, I guess I'll build those stairs on memorial weekend. One step closer😉. Sorry, I just couldn't resist

IMG 20230513 071835220
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I spent my weekend framing. It's coming along quite nicely. Just need to insulate the roof deck, underlayment, sleepers, second layer of decking, roof, windows and doors, plumbing, electrical, insulation, sheetrock, tape and texture, paint, trim and interior doors, cabinets, final plumbing, final electrical, and finally certificate of occupancy. Probably missed some things.
Looks good! Damn I miss building houses

electroguy

electroguy

It might be a bad idea but I got a roommate for the blueberry. Rooftop super lemon dawg. First trichomes in the tent. She started flowering a week ago when we started getting a bunch of afternoon rains. In she goes... I needed a sativa

IMG 20230521 081523219
IMG 20230521 094836884
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I like the roof idea. Wish I could do it. Just watch the pot heat. May have to elevate them higher than normal.

electroguy

electroguy

I like the roof idea. Wish I could do it. Just watch the pot heat. May have to elevate them higher than normal.
That's a great idea. Elevated would get the pot away from the heat. My motivation for the roof grow was a few caterpillars last year. I figure the farther away from other dense foliage the better. Who knows. Well see. Wish me luck

electroguy

electroguy

I cut my first set of stair stringers this weekend and partially installed. I got the tops of the risers in and pinned the stringers. It should be tight until I can get some temperary treads in. And on another note, I haven't seen my tent plants since Friday. We got home from the land after lights out. I had a friend look after my herd in my absence.

IMG 20230530 143638970
Mothman

Mothman

I cut my first set of stair stringers this weekend and partially installed. I got the tops of the risers in and pinned the stringers. It should be tight until I can get some temperary treads in. And on another note, I haven't seen my tent plants since Friday. We got home from the land after lights out. I had a friend look after my herd in my absence.
Some big expensive boards! Looks good man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom