Inexpensive E-nail.

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
It's the cheapest I've seen. Came across the site from reddit.

Looks clean, 100w 20mm Coil. Again it's quite cheap.

Terpz enail

http://www.theterpz.com/default.asp

Still cheaper to build your own and it's pretty easy.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
E~Nails are used to heat your Ti or quartz nail to a specific temperature to get nice dabs each rip.

They really give excellent vapor hits from extractions.

Last edited:
K

KushNDabs

Wow thats the best price on an Enail with a temp box that ive seen... have u tried one?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Wow thats the best price on an Enail with a temp box that ive seen... have u tried one?

I haven't but they are chatting a little bit about it here.

Carb cab E-nail dabs are where it's. I was hitting my friends Highly educated e-nail this weekend... which is bank but really cool. I'm going to get one soon just not sure which one; Good chance I'll make my own, got all the soldering stuff already and I'm pretty good at it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ive always Looked at these as a weird niche almost gimmick market for these.. I mean seriously i dab ALOT but i dont find the 20 or 30 seconds needed to turn a torch on and heat a nail enough of a burden to purchase an e-nail? I gotta ask man how much do you smoke in 1 sitting to need one?? lol

Skoosh

Skoosh

Dabbie, I believe they're most effective when used in a group setting.

(Then again, I paid up and bought a Volcano @ $600 when they were new and it just sits in a closet now.)
(Correction, it sits in my EX wife's closet now, lol)

I, like you don't find sparking a torch to be enough a pain in the butt to fret about it much.
VERY rarely do I find myself heating my (Ti domeless) nail hot enough to worry, although I did get DTFO and forgot I had the nail heating, so I inadvertently ran a whole canister of tane on the nail and heated the piece to breakage. *
(* Disclaimer, I break glass... my record is buying the piece, going into the store bathroom to fill it with water, then breaking it getting INTO my car in the parking lot, 30 seconds later, grand total of NONE hits achieved.)
Obviously, I don't buy Illidelph and anything ridiculous anymore.

Also, having eyes bigger than my lungs, AND COPD, dabbing makes for very interesting cough sessions.
(I learned the term 'hork' a lung dabbing)

Also, what the f**k happened to my tolerance since I started dabbing?
No one told me about that part, lol.
/rant

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I only sleep about 6 hours a day so leaving one on all day for me would prolly result in me burning my own house down 1 way or another... id find a way with one im sure.. :D

And yeah i bought the same volcano too thinkin Gee vaping is gonna be soooooooo much better.. And it was for the first few times... till my weed ran out faster then dabbing... and my lungs ended up hating it worse then smoking..

And yeah i have the same problem with tolerance, bout the best i can do is 2-3 days off and just go back to flowers for a bit.. semi-working..

K

KushNDabs

Ive always Looked at these as a weird niche almost gimmick market for these.. I mean seriously i dab ALOT but i dont find the 20 or 30 seconds needed to turn a torch on and heat a nail enough of a burden to purchase an e-nail? I gotta ask man how much do you smoke in 1 sitting to need one?? lol

I dont really mind the 20-30 seconds to heat the nail up, but having the nail at the exact temp you want is an advantage... The real reason I got mine was to save time and $ of getting more torch fuel. I went through like 30 large cans before i got a cheap SmartDab Enail.
It is so convenient in a group setting too like Skoosh said

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Heh not that much at all, I smoke plenty of flower and definitely don't go crazy with giant dabs. I will pass out like poor Roscoe.

The E-nails really give great hits. I kinda felt the same way you do. Then I hit one a couple years ago and was like "ohhhhhh yeah" Also thought about starting to make them and selling em at that time too.(I should have, heh). I just had DNA's cannalope kush; clear clean snap pull. Tasted like a pineapple lifesaver with the og on the backend. Flowers smelled great. I left my samples of both at his place! :bawling:

I try to not over do it.

M

MrNiceGuy565

i love the temp control on my electric nail! such a flavor saver with good quality concentrates, i bought a dnail about a year ago and love it to this day. unlike my volcano which sits in my closet like most peoples

gumby420

gumby420

i have a d nail as well, it is very convenient to have your nail ready at all times, but for me its way more about the temperature of the nail, i dont go crazy with the super low temp dabs at like 400, but i keep mine around 750 and can have as many super tasty dabs as i want whenever all at the perfect temperature. i also think it conserves a lot.

M

MrNiceGuy565

Dnail is a brand of enails. Best warranty for electric nails and the customer service is second to none. Well worth the money.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
What's the difference between a D Nail vs E Nail?

Of the same provenance; the D-nail is a brand of E-nail as stated by @MrNiceGuy565.

For more money the DabJoy is nice, yet they stole the product from HE. Link

MoodySass

MoodySass

Lol :cat: :cat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom