Inexpensive MPB DIY

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Its my opinion that the airstone SHOULD be engulfed and part of the root mass. They see happiest like that.

T

TyKaycha

Lost - keep up the great pic-torial! Subcribed for sure. Now it makes sense to me why you setup your lids the way you do. It does seem though that using the netpots with just holes at the bottom and maybe drilling some holes around the bottom of the sides might alleviate this step. I do like Chrome's idea of using tubing under the netpot's lid rim as it might help get one's fingers underneath easier. Just suggestions. I know you have done trial & error with your setup and now have it down pretty good on the setup.

L

Lost

Once mine get engulfed, i just wait till harvest to cut them out.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Lost, here's how u can move your pics.
1. Click edit on your post
2. Search for the IMG tags: "
"
3. Select & cut those tags & everything in between them (this is your linked pic)
4. Paste it where you want the pic to appear.

:rasta2:

S

SweetIslandFunk

Lost, here's how u can move your pics.
1. Click edit on your post
2. Search for the IMG tags: "
"
3. Select & cut those tags & everything in between them (this is your linked pic)
4. Paste it where you want the pic to appear.

:rasta2:

hahaha i think he knows how to edit his shit, look at how many posts he has.

BTW great post, little bit easier to read then DDs maybe ill give it a run.

L

Lost

hahaha i think he knows how to edit his shit, look at how many posts he has.

BTW great post, little bit easier to read then DDs maybe ill give it a run.

I actually asked for help getitng them the place in the text without deleting and readding them. I was majorly high when I posted this and messed up, hahah. :)

S

SoCaliSmoking

The DIY MPB Buckets!! I looked over every page, AWESOME!!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Yes Very good read..picked up a few pointer today..thanks Lost..Happy Growing

H

HannaMan

This was easy to understand. Thanks for the help.

What is the most you have seen someone achieve, GPW, in this style of growing.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
'was putting my nets right into the top, and your 5 gal. bucket adjuster is SO much better. gives adjustability and allows more water in tub.

thanks for this.

Papa

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

Lost... great Post this is exactly what i wanna put a few of these together in a 4x8 hydrohut.. trying to work on some dimension and ideas hit me up thanks

L

Lost

OG - You might be able to fit 2 in there with say 3 lights! Good luck :)

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

Lost, bro thanks dude:help:!!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing:rastadancing:... What type of lights U think would be in my interest(Watts/brand)? I might have 2 1k boys, one is a friends and I'm not interested in cutting him in so I think I'm going to buy it from him and keep it moving:bandit... would that be over kill bro?? with maybe a 600w vertical in the middle of the 2

L

Lost

Probablly overkill because you are going to need to cool that tent to around 80 :)

S

Sunshinegrower

On the net pots can you use the ones with only the bottom having the net or do you need the whole pot to have the net basket?

420Gator

420Gator

Do you think id get a decent yeild with just one of these under a magnum 3XL 1k instead of all the vert lights? Depending on strain of course

Latest posts

Top Bottom