Info on Dutchflowers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

i was sent these seed packs by a cool memeber on here

i am going to make f2's of them and hybrids using the best with my best males and females i have in my collection

my ? is which would everyone like to see done first

peace

ahhhhh fuck! amped !!!!!!! ojd bring it back !

i want the g13 x haze yeahhhhhh boy !

woooooop wooooop woooooop

ez mate

Z

zoeronerer

anyone grown both mota and bodhi versions? any info on differences?

i think mota picked for the sativa pheno that he said rocked , i also think his packs came from elite who favored the sat pheno..

bodhi said the indy pheno with heavy crystals was the one so he bred for that with the mom...

i think bodhi and someone else said the indy dom pheno didnt stink as much ......but that can be good as well (warehouse guys)...

take it easy ....and plenty aloha

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
im working on a chocolate trip f2 project similar to the lemon thai release i did. these plants are far too amazing to let slip away into the smoke cloud of history.
:party0023:

Your have trip seeds nice one mang!!!!!!!!!!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i selected for the more indica pheno, quicker, non autoflowering, floral citrus, with a sat high, for the indoor grower. my main criteria for male selection was non auto males, which i olny found a few. after growing out the f3s, i would say they are about right in the middle, with a chance to find sat andy dom plants. the autoflower gene is still in there, but reduced in expression. the herm factor will still effect a small number of plants, but it will usually only come out in low light situations, including very low wattage, and extreme shading of the lower canopy. this line is amazing but still needs some work. on my end im thinking of line breeding it out a ways to reduce the negative traits and when its fairly consistant breed it back to the indy mom.

chocolate trip, another amazing plant, i think with the blowfish, and lemon thai, it creates the dutch flowers holy trinity. ghaze sounds like it had some winners too.
i have the katsu chocolate trip clone, and an old pack of beans in cw/hs packaging that are supposed original chocolate trip beans, possibly f2's. i figure if i grow those out and see if the females are simmilar to the original, then we have a match and male selection will begin to create the line.

i just made head trip (chocolate trip x afgooey blockhead) which will be done in a few weeks.....

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

That G13 Trip was a gracious gift. I bet you find something stellar in those. I remember the DF Apollo Trip being the shit. That Haze19 was a powerful selection.

Z

zoeronerer

That G13 Trip was a gracious gift. I bet you find something stellar in those. I remember the DF Apollo Trip being the shit. That Haze19 was a powerful selection.

yes sir 100%.................... so nice...

amped on these !!!!!!!!!! wooo thankyou to who donated them hats off ....

ojd please make a shiteload of f2's

love and aloha

H

hazeybong420

hey bodhi seeds, any update on the chocolate trip seeds?

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

will await those with great anticipation

im working on a chocolate trip f2 project similar to the lemon thai release i did. these plants are far too amazing to let slip away into the smoke cloud of history.
:party0023:

man sounds like a dream come true. i wish you all the best on this venture.

i didn't have sinse enough to get chocolate trip when it was offered to me some time ago. duhhhh , but in my defense i was full up already with approx. 22 strains growing & approx. 100 plants in various stages to hand water.:character0029:

F

fhg25

nice, I still have 5 venomerry & 5 sugar klingons. They were decent, but they didn't make the cut, lol when I got them I was on a grapefruit c99 & stargazer kick. They are like 9 + year old beans now. Wonder how they will germ. I just popped my last five original blue sat from breeder steve which were about the same age with good result,,,,, hmmmm, now you have me thinkin!

R

r0z

Chocolate Trip

Here are a couple of shots of a Chocolate Trip clone. I received this indirectly through the generosity of Katsu Bluebird:

CTrip4
CTrip5
R

r0z

Ghaze

This is a Ghaze phenotype that resembled the structure of the Airbourne G13 that was used in the bx. Heavy yielder, Hazey taste, very strong and nice colours.

Ghaze bud
R

r0z

Haze/Skunk

This is Df Haze/Skunk. Like most of us I have lost a lot of good plants by labeling errors. This is the one that hurts the most. When I realized I screwed up I knew it would always be the one that got away(thx muggles).

It was close to a holy grail. Great Skunk bud structure. Haze taste and high with a bit of body from the Skunk. It was very strong smoke. I really miss this one. Fortunatey I have one of her daughters, so all was not lost.

Bud haze skunk
Top haze skunk
R

r0z

Colombian Supremo

The plants I got from these were mostly males or no-shows I can't remember which. I selected one male and had two females I pollinated. This was quite a bit of effort for not much reward, although the high was reminiscent of the old COlombian it was way too mild for the 21st century. But I was still grateful for the opportunity to grow them out(thx Katsu).

Castroman's Cohiba Colombian pheno which was mentioned by Fidel Castro earlier in this thread was much better.

Buds2
CSmale10days
R

r0z

Grapes

This is a phenotype of a test strain that was given out by DF just before it all came crashing down @ CW and OG(thanks duff) ....those were truly the formative years. I hope RC is well and enjoying his life somewhere. He did much to help people attain what they needed and provided two great online resources which really brought this into the mainstream. He doesn't get the credit or recognition he dserves imo...you too Poppy ;-) But I digress.

I think this 'strain' may have been a Mexican hybrid probably Oaxacan. I called it Grapes because it smelled and tasted like Grapes. It was hard to dial in for nutrients, and I lost her after only two grows due to long term power outage. I also kept one of her sisters.

Grapes 2
Grapes 1
Grapes sister
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice pics you still have some gems there

winta

winta

wow they all look fire bro! sorry u lost them but at leastu got beans :)

Top Bottom