Info on Dutchflowers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

i hear that bro ive had 2 so far a gdp x ecsd cut i lost and a unknown bagseed i called pina colada 2 of the best shit ive blazed/grown and gone gone gone :(

Yeah, also I look at it like 'better to have loved and lost....etc.' Great while I had them.

R

r0z

i hear that bro ive had 2 so far a gdp x ecsd cut i lost and a unknown bagseed i called pina colada 2 of the best shit ive blazed/grown and gone gone gone :(

I feel your pain. Why does that happened to such great people? lol ;-) j/k

Tough part about losing a plant from bagseed, is there is virtually no hope of ever recovering it.

M

medwinbird

A real treat! Really beautiful flowers, fresh plants, and lots of pots! I've been buying my flowers and greenery from them for years. I have seen all the photos of its that you give. It's so fantastic and also very useful information to me.

R

r0z

A real treat! Really beautiful flowers, fresh plants, and lots of pots! I've been buying my flowers and greenery from them for years. I have seen all the photos of its that you give. It's so fantastic and also very useful information to me.

Glad you are enjoying it bro.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey r0z, do you know if the DF Haze/Skunk originated from old Wernard stock?? I know they supposedly worked the Haze19 from Positronics(ApollosTrip etc.). Just curious. Those pics you posted look dank.Thought you may remember from back in the day. I second your comments on RC. Hope he is well. HS made it possible for many to collect a nice stash of quality genetics back then. Forever grateful for his efforts. :smiley_joint:

E

Ecky

Great show Roz, brings back lots of memories, be nice to catch up with you. I can maybe dig out some Ghaze and Green Nepalm shots, also got a pack of Metal Haze that may get some shots of it's own, great thread.

E

Ecky

Well, here goes...suffice to say i've had quite a nostalgic evening. If this works out you'll be looking at a side by side of Ghaze and Green Nepalm seeds, jeez you can imagine the anticipation way back when. The Ghaze was limited release if i remember while the Green Nepalm came from the good good people at HS via c-bay, like Roz has pretty much said, hats off to them...mean that folks, if your wearing them, i'm guessing they pretty much made this scene what it is. And Dutchflowers...i'll leave the praise just yet and get on with the erm....show. Arrghhh, the little box says i aint got photo's, man....i'll leave the post and try and sort out the photo's.

E

Ecky

DSCF0004_2_.JPG

E

Ecky

Fingers crossed the pictures are working now, the last ones a bit blurry but i'm thinking you can still discern the quality of seed that Dutchflowers produced, beautiful mature beans. This post should include a shot of the Green Nepalm seeds.
DSCF0002_2_.JPG

E

Ecky

For the next bit i'll kind of focus on the Ghaze, i'm hoping this'll be a shot of a seedling...
DSCF00281.JPG

E

Ecky

Not sure how it carries in the photo but you could kind of tell the plant was ramping up to be something special, it just had a look. I was thinking this shot was her in veg but looking closer it's possibly early flower. Check the plant behind with the thin Hazey leaves, that was Ghaze as well but i'm thinking she wasn't so heavily photographed, i'm hoping Roz will chime in again because he's got a better handle on the phenotypes Ghaze threw out, anyways that'll do for now, all these are vintage shots from the way back when...oh and hats off to Katsu Bluebird.
DSCF00121.JPG

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Ecky, Hey, I'll be watching here! Nice , I want to see what comes of these! What is Green Nepalm? Do you know what makes it up? Thank you for showing them! monkey5

E

Ecky

Hi Monkey5, the Green Nepalm was a Nepalese Sativa crossed with Duthflowers Mighty Candy Haze. Logic has done a great job gathering together all of Dutchflowers strain descriptions on the first page of the thread, it's well worth a read because the original descriptions where an integral part of what was going on with Dutchflowers, they had an artistic slant on everything they did, very skilled people on a variety of levels.
Hi Primeform, heres more shots of the Ghaze, only one plant, i'm slapping myself for not shootig others, though i've got a heap of old shots to sift through yet so may turn up another pheno. I'm guessing this shots of somewhere between day twenty and thirty of flower.
DSCF0002_3_.JPG

E

Ecky

This ones to show how frosty she got...to be fair it doesn't really do her justice.
DSCF0006_2_.JPG

E

Ecky

Hi Northone, yeah the Green Nepalm was a funny one, i've got to find all my shots of that yet, but suffice to say the Ghaze was a better smoke.
Heres a full plant shot of the Ghaze when she was taken down, you really see the purple in her, you can see a hint of it in the last shot.
DSCF00161.JPG

E

Ecky

A closer look at her....still Ghaze, these are all shots of the same plant.
DSCF00331.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom